Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bonanza Day @ TNT DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bonanza Day @ TNT

Go down

Bonanza Day @ TNT Empty Bonanza Day @ TNT

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:28 am

Iko Ward wrote
39m ago
June, they started back on April 22. The numbers are only indikcators at this point, but the intel like bighoss exchanging, people with skr's getting full access, Bj's report from UK friend over the weekend...yes,we are getting very close, closest we've been, could be any moment.

mangelo wrote
20m ago
utah girl we got from Big Hoss the code word the Eagle has Landed! he deleted his TNT account which means he exchanged, We heard that at WF those that have SKR's are now active. that all started around 1:30 in the morning

Red wrote
12m ago
Did hossbig do his CE yesterday anyone know ?

Xrayokie wrote
9m ago
red that is the rumor he posted the eagle has landed and deleted his account last night

mdj wrote
6m ago
Who is hossbig?

Iko Ward wrote
4m ago
If Little Joe and Hop Sinhg confirm I'd say we're god to go.

Newcreation wrote
4m ago
XRAY...Well, it is Bananza Day! Hi- Ho Silver and Away!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bonanza Day @ TNT Empty Re: Bonanza Day @ TNT

Post by chilimama on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:24 am

I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE STILL POST AFTER NOTHING PANS OUT. THERE IS ONE MEMBER THAT POSTS "I AM PUMPED" ALL THE TIME AFTER SOME LITTLE TWEET OR TIDBIT GETS PUT OUT THERE. I MEAN HOW LONG CAN YOU BE PUMPED AND NOT GET PISSED B/C IT'S OBVIOUS WHATEVER GOT PUT OUT IS A LIE.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:26 am

ALREADY BLESSED wrote 
47s ago
JH - SEND IT ANYWAY PLEASE? THERE ARE OFTEN BITS THAT ARE HELPFUL OR SHOWS SOMETHING ELSE

joshua wrote 
48s ago
HITDOC GM

hitdoc wrote 
59s ago
Good Morning all my TNT friends.....good morning

hitdoc wrote 
1m ago
Happy Happy Happy

joshua wrote 
1m ago
ALREADYBLESSED ......... that is it  in a nutshell -

ALREADY BLESSED wrote 
1m ago
MANY OF US SPEND MOST OF OUR TIME HERE WATCHING....NOT CHATTING BUT IT STILL MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE

JHargr13 wrote 
1m ago
Already Blessed... An I am so glad that we screened it... I have gotten some email and text but have not shared with you because it is not positive...

ALREADY BLESSED wrote 
2m ago
TNT HAS REALLY BECOME A FAMILY ...I GUESS THAT IS WHY SO MANY WANT TO BE PART OF IT?

veryblessed wrote 
2m ago

wrider22 wrote 
2m ago
Stardust I agree...it all depends what you need to do to keep your sanity

ALREADY BLESSED wrote 
3m ago
EVEN WHEN INFO DOESN'T MAKE SENSE....SOMETIMES IT FITS IN SOMEWHERE

Four2atous wrote 
3m ago
Viet Nam's textile and garment export turnover to the US is expected t​o reach $11 billion by the end of the year = http://vietnamnews.vn/economy/273384/textile-and-garment-exports-to-tp​p-market-up-70-per-cent.html

joshua wrote 
3m ago
ALREADYBLESSED - that is terrific !! a good laugh is wonderful medicine -

ALREADY BLESSED wrote 
3m ago
IT JUST BECAME PART OF THE PICTURE TO HELP ALL OF US

ALREADY BLESSED wrote 
3m ago
JH - AND AS YOU KNOW....WE NEVER EXPOSED YOUR INFO.....

K Boom wrote 
4m ago
AB- hope that section is only up for a day or so if ya get my drift..

Xrayokie wrote 
4m ago
AB i always just thought if we got intel here tony already new about it lol

Stardust wrote 
4m ago
wrider, I have been lurking for several weeks. I must say though that this room definitely got me through some really tough times & I will be forever grateful!   

JHargr13 wrote 
4m ago
Already Blessed.... You know that is why I did not share and now I do not get any information at all... Have not talked to my contacts in over a week now...

mangelo wrote 
4m ago
AB that's great 

ALREADY BLESSED wrote 
4m ago
HEY XRAY!

ALREADY BLESSED wrote 
5m ago
OH.....FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I MADE A HUMOR SECTION IN THE FORUM SO WE NOW HAVE A PLACE TO PUT IT ALL TOGETHER AND TICKLE YOUR FUNNY BONE Smile

mangelo wrote 
5m ago
its going to be a great day!!!!!! 

Xrayokie wrote 
5m ago
AB good morning haven't bugged you for a while and thanks for all the hard work you and the team put out

twink wrote 
5m ago
Joy

ALREADY BLESSED wrote 
5m ago
THE MORE PIECES YOU HAVE OF THE PUZZLE....THE EASIER IT IS TO SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE

kue911 wrote 
5m ago
Good morning family

Four2atous wrote 
5m ago
Further devaluation of dong? = http://vietnamnews.vn/economy/273320/state-bank-official-allays-fears-​of-further-devaluation-of-dong.html

Uni345ty wrote 
5m ago
: Good Morning TNT family sounds like we have some positive news

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:30 am

Hey Chilimamma.  Looks like we're tag teaming them @ TNT this morning.  I just started a thread w/some of the same from chat.  Double trouble for them!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:58 am

LOL GOOD! MORE PEOPLE THAT SEE THE STUPID THE MORE WAKE UP HAHAHAHAHA

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:47 pm

omg Bonanza Day @ TNT 2322496710 eys

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bonanza Day @ TNT 2805820865  Bonanza Day @ TNT 2805820865  Bonanza Day @ TNT 2805820865  Bonanza Day @ TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum