Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Chat - A View from Inside a Cult DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Chat - A View from Inside a Cult

Go down

TNT Chat - A View from Inside a Cult Empty TNT Chat - A View from Inside a Cult

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:15 pm

If anyone dares question the validity of the RV, this is the response they get:

John Doe wrote
13m ago

i'm getting really concerned about all the chatter on other sites about none of this is going to happen and its all a big scam. with all the delays im beginging to lose faith, Please give me some good news with proof

SparklesHRH wrote
11m ago
John Doe ...... Vegas has a friend that exchanged out the other day. BlackJack7 has a meeting scheduled. It's there. Slow, but there.

Adept1 wrote
10m ago
John Doe: Why do you even look at those other sites? As Sparkles said, we know someone who exchanged on Monday... and all those others who exchanged two years ago..

SparklesHRH wrote
9m ago
John Doe ......... why would BlackJack7 and Vegas say so if it weren't so?

SassyD wrote
8m ago
JohnDoe.... "When you don't like the way things look, change the way you look at things."

Uni345ty wrote
6m ago
John Doe it has been confirmed over and over again spiritually this is real and we are going to be bless. So hang on in there . The RV is going to happen !

fitzgerald wrote
5m ago
NO NEGATIVE STUFF HERE GUYS WE ARE TOO CLOSE TO THIS THING BEING A WRAP

N0N0 wrote
3m ago
JohnDoe - can I ask you a question about your statement 'you need proof'?

DP2win wrote
1m ago
who says there's no proof. The rich are getting richer everyday! tell me, where do you think that money came from.... ok ok ok, somebody's pension fund, bk door deals, under the table, etc. But hey, there is still legitimate $ to b made. lol

N0N0 wrote
1m ago
heres my question... can you see the wind blowing when you feel it on your face? Of course not, but that doesnt mean its not happening... and in so many ways, all the progress being made is tangible evidence that its happening...

N0N0 wrote
13s ago
my suggestion for you is to take your emotions out - OUT OF THIS INVESTMENT - and you'll do better with the waiting...

cccjjj123 wrote
1m ago
I think John Doe needs to go and learn some manners when in someone else's house you don't question the hosts generosity

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Chat - A View from Inside a Cult Empty Re: TNT Chat - A View from Inside a Cult

Post by Ponee on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:32 pm

DP2 wrote:
who says there's no proof. The rich are getting richer everyday! tell me, where do you think that money came from.... ok ok ok, somebody's pension fund, bk door deals, under the table, etc. But hey, there is still legitimate $ to b made. lol

Could it be that they WORKED FOR IT??? HMMMMM how foreign of an idea is that???!!! Not everything is a conspiracy

cccjjj123 wrote:
I think John Doe needs to go and learn some manners when in someone else's house you don't question the hosts generosity

Really?  All he did was ask for some proof.  A legitimate request. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT Chat - A View from Inside a Cult Empty Re: TNT Chat - A View from Inside a Cult

Post by chilimama on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:43 pm

that site is becoming more and more of a joke

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:32 pm

These people supposedly exchanged...what proof is there of these exchanges??  Because they said so??  That's proof enough these days?? I appreciate their faith in the fact that people don't lie...but if things are legit and actually happening...then there should be no issues with producing some sort of proof...

A wise man once told me...Blind faith creates empty minds...empty minds create empty wallets!!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Hows that brave TNT Member Wiese doing after they asked "What's the bill?"

Are they banned?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum