Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!!

Go down

DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! Empty DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!!

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:16 pm

Call is 10 minutes late & Pam starts off the call by a big push for donations!

Pam: I wanted to say something...

Wanted to remind all that not only do you have to pay for the forum and the radio... and all the servers and computer... and it is that time... as usual...

If you are listening to the call and like it... if you could donate... tntdinar.com and click on the red button...

if you don't like listening to this call, I think you should hang up...

please donate if you can... if you can afford it... take care of yourself... but if you can... help if you can...

WE DON'T WANT ANYBODY DONATING WHO CANNOT AFFORD TO DO SO... SOME ARE GLAD TO DONATE FOR YOU AND PAY IT FORWARD.

PIF and please don't feel obligated to pay if you can't afford it..

The bill has to be paid regardless... sorry...

T: I THANK PAM FOR THAT. WE ARE TRYING TO STRETCH IT OUT. P: THE BILL HAS TO BE PAID WHETHER WE ARE IN THE HOME STRETH
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! Empty Re: DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!!

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:22 pm

Servers are provided by Go-Daddy.com, their total bill for servers, bbs, and domain name is about $100/yr.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! 2805820865  DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! 2805820865  DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! 2805820865  DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:36 pm

NOw why would one donate to an organization run by a felon?  A 2 time convicted one at that.  Seems to me that this plaintive plea is a rendition of the same old spiel.  Reminds me of a bunch of hogs standing at the automatic hog feeders squealing and banging the bin lids.  Feed me, Feed me, Feed me.

Tisk, Tisk Tisk.  The more things change the more they stay the same.  SCAM?  You make up your mind.  Personally I choose not to participate based on track record of Tony.  Besides one has to remember an old saying (from childhood) that goes something like this: "birds of a feather flock together."
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:50 am

There was a little grumbling from a member the other day who doesn't like all the silly stuff that is posted at TNT.

brendad explained why it was necessary:

Mikecren1 wrote:

Again...I don't mind donating to help keep the calls going.  I Do Mind donating to keep the recipes going and all the silly cartoons and you tube videos going!  lets make the site a pay site and the bill will be cut dramatically.  Then if you just want to listen to the call you can pay to subscribe to it...   Just a thought folks!

I totally respect your thoughts, but that is not what Tony is all about. Every post except the ones that are deleted serve a purpose to assist us through this tedious journey.  Sometimes, we laugh, sometimes we cry and sometimes we eat. LOL!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:36 am

@Kevind53 wrote:Servers are provided by Go-Daddy.com, their total bill for servers, bbs, and domain name is about $100/yr.

Funny that NO ONE on that forum knows how to use the Google and look this stuff up. But then again...if they looked that kind of info up, they would be able to find out about all the other fun stuff their fearless leaders have been lying about as well.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:53 am

Hell, they can't even figure out how to get on the conference call w/out help!

dhammans wrote
49s ago
Has anyone tried the link because I can't get past the Welcome page

luvwulfs wrote
24s ago
dhamas click the listen to box on the left

IdahoUSA wrote
4s ago
DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! Ohmygod PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU CAN GET DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! Nod ON THE LIVE LINK “N O W” BEFORE FOR THE CALL DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! Nod DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! Ohmygod TNT LIVE LINK DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! Nod YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE LEFT SIDE TO “LISTEN IN” WAIT FOR IT TO LOAD (TURNS BLUE) CLICK, AND THEN SELECT THE THIRD BOX FOR DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! Nod WEBCAS
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:21 pm

@BritishBulldog wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:Servers are provided by Go-Daddy.com, their total bill for servers, bbs, and domain name is about $100/yr.

Funny that NO ONE on that forum knows how to use the Google and look this stuff up. But then again...if they looked that kind of info up, they would be able to find out about all the other fun stuff their fearless leaders have been lying about as well.

On the other hand, if they did, they probably would be banned before very long.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! 2805820865  DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! 2805820865  DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! 2805820865  DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Heres My donation PAM!!!!!    DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! 1656125192
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:35 pm

And mine .... DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! Poo10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:35 pm

Hey! NO FAIR.!!!!... But best donation to give to them, ever!!
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Yep, I will donate just exactly what they give us - HOT AIR.  Y'all will have to excuse me if I process that ol' air before I make the donation.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 am

@ssmith wrote:Hell, they can't even figure out how to get on the conference call w/out help!

dhammans wrote
49s ago
Has anyone tried the link because I can't get past the Welcome page

luvwulfs wrote
24s ago
dhamas click the listen to box on the left

IdahoUSA wrote
4s ago
DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! Ohmygod PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU CAN GET DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! Nod ON THE LIVE LINK “N O W” BEFORE FOR THE CALL DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! Nod DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! Ohmygod TNT LIVE LINK DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! Nod YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE LEFT SIDE TO “LISTEN IN” WAIT FOR IT TO LOAD (TURNS BLUE) CLICK, AND THEN SELECT THE THIRD BOX FOR DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! Nod WEBCAS

Some are having problems getting the Tony tweets on their phone.

DONATE.....DAMN IT!!!!! Default_profile_5_biggerJackie@momstuff74  4h4 hours ago  
@THE_TNT_TEAM please tell me how to get the tweets on my phone for the RV
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum