Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find   Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:30 am

Tony Renfrow

RENTMYCREDIT.com  SCAM over 10 years ago.

Tony Renfrow - Rentmycredit.com
1205 Canyon Terrace LN  Folsom, California
U.S.A.

Tony Renfrow - Rentmycredit.com ripoff Folsom California

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! Things were GREAT the first month. They were paying me, on time, perfect... now that I have recruited 4 individuals for services and 1 person as an affiliate they won't pay me. They keep coming up with excuses, we have to check our records, our computer was down, we'll get back to you by the end of the day which never comes!! I e-mailed customer service, I've called, I've sent my records as proof and it's been a long frustrating haul, with no results.

If you're thinking about signing up with this company, don't do it. There is no integrity whatsoever in this company and the man behind it all, Mr. Tony Renfrow is the biggest scam artist of them all.

I am due at this point $225.00, which they never sent me of course, and I also didn't receive the money they owed me for the last person who signed up. This is a Scam, plain and simple.

If the company pays what they owe, I will be willing to post that information.

Carla
Fontana, California
U.S.A.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tony-Renfrow-Rentmycreditcom/Folsom-California-95630/Tony-Renfrow-Rentmycreditcom-ripoff-Folsom-California-155060

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find   Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:16 am

I am sure there are many others LONG BEFORE the dinar.

I think this would look great for the sentencing decision.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find   Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:36 am

wow!  Let's sick SSMITH on em! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find   Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:41 am

OOPS!  MISSED ONE!  THIS COMPANY SHOULD HAVE FILED CHARGES ON HIM!

Tony Renfrow This irresponsible individual wrote two bad insuffient funds checks to our company, ripping us off and refuses to pay their account! Folsom California

Tony Renfrow requested service work from our company in which we provided promptly. We went out two different days for different projects in which he wrote two seperate checks.

The checks came back from the bank as insufficient funds and he has been giving us the run around since then, refusing to pay his account balance.

Not only did he rip off our business but also our installer who works hard by doing piece work who depends on the customer to pay for the work that they completed.
Don't do any work for this individual unless he pays you cash up front other wise you will just be scammed. He is a rip-off artist!

Corporate office
Rancho Cordova, California
U.S.A.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tony-Renfrow/Folsom-California-95630/Tony-Renfrow-This-irresponsible-individual-wrote-two-bad-insuffient-funds-checks-to-our-co-358272
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find   Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:06 am

They very well may have filed charges on him.  Both Tony and his wife have had several charges against them in CA for writing bad checks, non-payment of debt.  Low life scum - both of them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find   Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:49 am

Again wow

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MOJO5759

PostSubject: Re: SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find   Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:12 pm

His CC call today when he said I know how to make money....... Now, if he would only tell a Paul Harvey rest of the story, HOW!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find   Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Did Ray talk about this one on the call? Tony seems to have a lot of these "issues"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find   Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find   Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:15 pm

They have more issues, than Field and Stream magazine- Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: