Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency

Go down

When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency Empty When we defend al-Maliki was not our defense about his dependency

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:50 am

Egyptian proverb says ((tell today Bwlos reel Alpbach)) There is no doubt that the fall of Mosul and the subsequent military collapses were the results of the crime of the century and the fall of Spyker Ramadi was the repercussions of the fall of Mosul !! Since you today Almham and research underway in full swing to get into those reasons that led to the collapse of the army and police withdrew without a fight, not even fire a single shot against Daash gangs entered the city of Mosul, 450 mercenary as has been said time !! Where exploited the client satellite and paid to broadcast programs aimed to topple the government and then bring down the political process and had Baghdadi Baathist the lion's share in this sabotage and systematic against Iraq and its people and all of us we saw the three episodes that was provided by the spring with Ghraoui team on the reasons for the fall of Mosul, which make the program presenter effort a lot of in order to lure the Ghraoui and took a statement from him that Maliki is the reason for the fall of Mosul, but the team Ghraoui swear faith Glad that Maliki had given all the powers in order not to fall of Mosul !! But the documents WikiLeaks has revealed to us some of the secrets of that catastrophe that has befallen Iraq because politicians accused traitors customers to Iraq as a nation and the interests of the people but is partisan and personal interests of patriotism has not any link !! One of these documents revealed that the criminal traitor Ethel Najafi was Daash provides every day and the first for the first movements of the Iraqi army and police and security forces in detail !! As long as we wrote about Ethel Nujaifi and his brother Osama and their labor to the surrounding Iraq such as Turkey and Saudi Arabia, countries and how that Osama Atkhabr with Saudi Arabia for their topple the government and then the political process is not surprised by those of Najafi They originally non-Iraqis, but Circassians and how their grandfather buried tried hard annexation of Mosul to Turkey, but The supervision of Mosul Arabs Aljmoh and put him in the proper place as a salesman for horses and stores them !! Yesterday the team first told corner on Ghaidan, who was the ground forces commander, including the Nineveh serious statement reveals the reasons for the fall of Mosul and the most important points in his statement (((The Ghaidan that summary reasons for the fall of Mosul, lie the following points:

1. It passed from Massoud Barzani to Peshmerga forces, which had controlled large areas in Mosul, when ordered to withdraw immediately from the cutouts with their weapons and equipment, accompanied by all the officers withdrawal and mattresses Kurds of Iraqi ground forces and lay down their arms.

2. orders issued by the Governor (Ethel Nujaifi) to the local police to withdraw, where the census of those forces 35 000 police from all areas of the province.

3. orders issued by some Sunni leaders to officers from the Sunni component, ordered them to withdraw immediately from the connector.))) and this is something which assure everyone that Maliki is not responsible for the fall of Mosul and Matbaha of the fall of the gray and the value to be Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces issued orders not carried out by one, but they hold opposite her was faithful Ali peace be upon him said ((not ordered those who do not obeyed)) so that the defense of al-Maliki did not come from a vacuum, but rather of national constants was tell her Maliki was discordance lot of blocs and parties that were launched from personal interests and partisan and stood against them has to pay for his patriotism plotting it as it happened to the leader of the immortal martyr Abdul Karim Kassem, who paid with his life the price of patriotism and love for Iraq and its people !! We are waiting for a lot of documents and Chaeliks to detect the plotters of Iraqi politicians to Iraq and its people and will be gone the way of the buried Saddam Hussein and all the criminals who ruled Iraq ...

Saifullah Ali

http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-item-id.php?id=188695#ixzz3f9KoXtHj

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum