Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement

Go down

National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement Empty National Alliance is a joint committees with the government to discuss the "setback" in Baghdad and Erbil Agreement

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:46 am

Decided the National Alliance, on Tuesday, the formation of specialized committees with the government to follow the "setback" suffered by the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil, the scarcity of water releases in the country, as he emphasized the need to follow up these issues of importance and gravity, noted the importance of accelerating the implementation of contracts signed with international bodies to edit occupied areas of the organization (Daash).

She said the political body of the National Alliance in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which she was "held a meeting in the presence of all the components in Dr. Ibrahim Jaafari, head of the National Alliance Office, on Monday evening, the agenda of the meeting included a number of important issues on top of developments in the security situation, and ways to Dealing with the liberated areas, the return of displaced people to their home areas, and to provide the necessary aid to them. "

The agency said in a statement that it "listened to the explanation of the nature made by the sons of our armed forces, security efforts, and the sons of the popular crowd, and clans, and the great progress witnessed by military operations breakers in Baiji, and Anbar," noting that "the National Alliance continued the government's plan to equip the armed forces sophisticated weaponry, and the necessary materiel, and stressed the importance of speeding up the implementation of the concluded contracts with international bodies. "

The Commission emphasized that "the meeting discussed the economic file across the two main themes, namely the setback suffered by the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan region, and the scarcity of water releases that are exposed in general the country," pointing out that "the political body concluded that the formation of working committees specialized Government of the National Alliance, to follow up on these issues as quickly as commensurate with their importance, and gravity. "

It accuses Arbil Baghdad not to apply the terms of the oil agreement between the two sides and the failure to provide the full budget of the province with the sale of oil directly without reference to the central government, with assurances from the need to apply the Convention Center between the capital and the province threats.

The Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi in (May 30, 2015), that the Baghdad agreement and Erbil remained "steadfast and present", and pointed out that the agreement "is final and can not be relied upon," With attributed the reasons for the differences between Baghdad and the provinces and the Kurdistan region not to approve the oil law and gas, warned of the increasing gaps in the oil agreement between the province and the center in the absence of approval and agreement on the details.

http://goo.gl/AeXjyn

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum