Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Members Hit a New Low DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Members Hit a New Low

Go down

TNT Members Hit a New Low Empty TNT Members Hit a New Low

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:15 pm

For those that come in here and criticize the things we post....  I've never seen any ugliness like what is in TNT chat.  Laughing at someone who loses their life.  What class.

Mobius wrote
29m ago
A New York-based director of institutional credit sales at Janney Mont​gomery Scott who specialized in fixed-income trading during almost two​ decades on Wall Street, has died. He was 44. He died on July 3 in Rye​, New York, where he lived. The cause was a heart attack that occurred​ while he was driving home. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-06/jonathan-brook-janne​y-montgomery-debt-sales-manager-dies-at-44

olesailor wrote
28m ago
mobius couldn't happen to a nicer guy , jejeejej if he was an attorney then it would be a double wammy score, jejeej

Suomi2 wrote
27m ago
The moral...don't become a banker.

skunkworks wrote
27m ago
Suomi... you got it! TNT Members Hit a New Low Smile lol

Suomi2 wrote
27m ago
Ole....shame on you! LOL!!!!!

olesailor wrote
26m ago
su shame requires some degree of moral integrity, now let's see where did I put that buggar

olesailor wrote
25m ago
skunk you laugh but I have been around a lot of let's say questionable characters, many of which have more morals than bankers or attorneys, jejeej

Mobius wrote
24m ago
Never offer a banker a ride , you may get hit by accident

skunkworks wrote
24m ago
Ole.. I wouldn't doubt that one bit. Bankers and attorneys come from the bowels of the earth.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Members Hit a New Low Empty Re: TNT Members Hit a New Low

Post by rrrr on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:36 pm

ssmith..... and how many hours do waste of your obviously not so valuable time lurking in the TNT chatroom to find anything you can to attack?.... you might wanna a find a more proactive hobby

rrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:42 pm

TNT Members Hit a New Low CIECoHWVEAAIo9Z
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:57 pm

I dunno rrrr how many hours do you waste of yours waiting for us tp post something you can gripe about and criticize? What's the matter don't like him bringing your drivel over from there?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Members Hit a New Low 2805820865  TNT Members Hit a New Low 2805820865  TNT Members Hit a New Low 2805820865  TNT Members Hit a New Low 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:25 pm

@rrrr wrote:ssmith..... and how many hours do waste of your obviously not so valuable time lurking in the TNT chatroom to find anything you can to attack?.... you might wanna a find a more proactive hobby

Spying on TNT is my hobby!!!

raspberry raspberry raspberry
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:44 pm

,rrrr lmao how many hours have u wasted in the forum talking about a fairy tale U idiots are better than comedy central and a comedy club combined lmao a toad has more intelligence than u tnt idiots lmao God u r the dumbest people in the world bar none lmao
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:31 pm

@ssmith wrote:
@rrrr wrote:ssmith..... and how many hours do waste of your obviously not so valuable time lurking in the TNT chatroom to find anything you can to attack?.... you might wanna a find a more proactive hobby

Spying on TNT is my hobby!!!

raspberry raspberry raspberry

Nice Hobby!

@rrrr, Your more than welcome to take anything you find here and post it on the TNT forum.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:47 am

TNT Members Hit a New Low 3508649203 TNT Members Hit a New Low 3508649203 TNT Members Hit a New Low 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
TNT Members Hit a New Low 2245507099TNT Members Hit a New Low 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyDmac on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:10 am

Unfortunately, if @rrrr takes anything from here and posts in the TNT forum he would be banned for life as TNT does not like for real thoughts, comments, information be shared in their forum.  Only a$$ kissing, worshipping and praising of Tony & Mods is allowed. Big NO-NO
FairyDmac
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:35 am

winalot wrote:WHAT SICK SICK SICK S.O.B.'S.  NEVER MIND THAT GUY HAD FAMILY.  NEVER MIND THAT A PERSON DIED AT ONLY 44. 

AND EXACTLY HOW DO YOU LUMP ANYONE AND EVERYONE FROM A PROFESSION INTO THE SAME CATAGORY?

WE CAN, HOWEVER, LUMP ALL THE JERKS AT Tell-No-Truth INTO THE SAME ONE....SICK SICK SOB'S!

I totally agree with you WinALot . Being a banker doesn't make you a bad person. There are bad apples in every bunch. How many priests have been arrested for molestation?? How many teachers have been arrested for sleeping with underage students??  Just because these fucktards at TNT  think that the bankers are holding up their dream of an RV....they have been brainwashed to think that all bankers are in conspiracy to destroy their r dreams. 

And @rrrr you're an idiot. SSmith brings over things that are nothing more than laughable. The nonsense that is spewed over one TNT is a laugh...the fools over there have been brainwashed by a convicted swindler who lies to them on calls 3 times a week...has blamed every  imaginable made up group and agency for it not happening. If not he takes the news and twists it to suit his own purposes.  The fact that they can't see that is frankly sad....and I am beyond feeling bad for anyone over there that loses their shirts. 

*steps down off my soap box*
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:54 pm

@FairyDmac wrote:Unfortunately, if @rrrr takes anything from here and posts in the TNT forum he would be banned for life as TNT does not like for real thoughts, comments, information be shared in their forum.  Only a$$ kissing, worshipping and praising of Tony & Mods is allowed. Big NO-NO

Oh that's right. They got to send Pam Pizza recipes to keep her happy.

TNT Members Hit a New Low 3508649203 TNT Members Hit a New Low 3508649203 TNT Members Hit a New Low 3508649203 TNT Members Hit a New Low 3508649203
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:35 pm

Karma perhaps?  Just 10 days ago, OleSailor was finding all kinds of humor when a 44 year old Wall Street died of a heart attack. 

"olesailor wrote
28m ago
mobius couldn't happen to a nicer guy , jejeejej if he was an attorney then it would be a double wammy score, jejeej"

gswoo13 wrote
34m ago
Please be praying for OleSailor. He just got out of hospital ...had 3 Heart attacks in 4"days. Ate right was in good health did all the right things ... Anyways please say a special prayer for him and his wife.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:49 pm

Yes well for all the crap I see posted at TNT it has the most hypocritical people in all of dinarland. Maybe you need to rethink what site you spend the most time on and all the backstabbers you think are nice people. I know, I lurk at TNT, which by the way has become the biggest joke of all time. Member #'s are down for a reason, although the liars over there won't tell you that. That would mean giving to much of their egos.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:52 pm

@ssmith wrote:Karma perhaps?  Just 10 days ago, OleSailor was finding all kinds of humor when a 44 year old Wall Street died of a heart attack. 

"olesailor wrote
28m ago
mobius couldn't happen to a nicer guy , jejeejej if he was an attorney then it would be a double wammy score, jejeej"

gswoo13 wrote
34m ago
Please be praying for OleSailor. He just got out of hospital ...had 3 Heart attacks in 4"days. Ate right was in good health did all the right things ... Anyways please say a special prayer for him and his wife.

I would say that karma just reached out and bitch slapped the hell out of OleSailor!!  I wish him well...but you don't mess with karma...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum