Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Finance reveal mafias banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Finance reveal mafias banks

Go down

Finance reveal mafias banks Empty Finance reveal mafias banks

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:28 pm

Detection of the parliamentary finance committee member Haitham al-Jubouri that "there is a dangerous mafia banks, the Finance Committee the names and details of Titles and families, and a canker moth to eat and looting of public money."

Jubouri said in a press conference today and attended by the correspondent for News Agency (et) that "corruption in the Iraqi state needs a pause from the Iraqis and the media to be able to solve that problem," adding that "the issue of corruption head resumption Rusafa court and who returned to active duty as President of the Court Appeal after only withdraw his hand of integrity, media and communications issues. "

He explained that "this judge can not issue a decision judicially neutral against any Iraqi citizen and I firmly believe that his network in his office and in the court of inquiry integrity and the Court of Criminal integrity in Rusafa, and the names involved," noting, "I will wait and promises of the Chief Justice Council and head of the Judiciary Inspection Department and the chief prosecutor to act impartially and professionally about that issue. "

"The parliamentary Finance Committee will not give up any Iraqi has the right to money and bribes around to Inter Continental Bank in Lebanon", and faced with official letters to the Judicial Council and the Central Bank and the Directorate of Organized Crime to provide us with Balaulyat and documents relating to integrity and banks civil issues. "

He stressed that the financial parliamentary has a lot of information, including that 3 people known in the capital as members of the brightest businessmen in Baghdad, go to Basra Bank before Antekasth and take a letter of guarantee in the amount of one trillion and 800 billion dinars, and return to the Rafidain Bank, who was Director General Zia Alckheon then and replacing these letters amounts cash worth 600 billion Iraqi dinars, "pointing out that" three people, including 600 Aqtzmoa and opened three banks currently operating in Baghdad and has financial assets of trillions of dinars from the state capital and the profits go to support terrorism and killing Iraqis. "

He noted that "Rafidain Bank manager was well aware of that issue and that the Bank of Basra to possess this amount but legally received letters of guarantee certified and record the amounts pending Basra Bank, which went bankrupt and go that money in the wind-blown and either the perpetrator of this incident Vtm released a fine 100 million Iraqi Dinar ".

He explained, "there is the issue instruments Flyer also as some beneficiaries who Aimitlkon money before they become the day of the real estate owners in Beirut, Dubai and Oman, the Hola dollar-buying from the central bank at about $ 3 million against the instrument on his account with the Rafidain Bank, which does not have any balance in those moment in his account but it takes money and sells them in the market to win a million dollars for every $ 4 million, and return on the second day of the filed four million in the Rafidain Bank account against that is consistent with the bank not to edit the instrument even after the last day he works with state funds. "

He added that "one of the Hola is a person who has a daughter of his aunt is the wife of Judge eloquent Hamdi, who has close relationship with the judge Jaafar al-Khazraji and perhaps married secretly, and her mother move entitled businesswoman in the Supreme Judicial Council and decide that you see fit to sign the judges in Rusafa Court on Matorteurh those women who inhabit Taha Yassin Ramadan, in the home and harness funds to finance terrorism. "

He stressed that "there are other issues related to the Bank of the North, who made a 2862 fake bill to buy dollars released and not taken to detention because he has influential relationships and there are amounts paid in Beirut, Dubai and Oman," noting "We have offered a $ 6 million bribe in exchange for silence and the amount can be increased, yes some information that we have provided does not have a guide with them. "

http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/48862.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum