Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

should we tithe in dinar?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
handyjasper

PostSubject: should we tithe in dinar?   Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Hello Mr. Okie. I live in a very small town (about 100 people) on the Great Plains of Kansas. Since I am believing you are a God fearing man I have a question about tithing. Should we tithe after the dinar RV's or should we tithe now in dinar? Or does it matter? Be blessed and be a blessing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tdv75098

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Churches are tax exempt. Therefore it is a very good idea to tithe in dinar. Just make sure your pastor understands the process for cashing in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scrappydog

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:01 pm

Good Idea and gesture, however your deduction would only be the current value of the donation. 8 tenth of one cent per dollar of Dinar. You would be creating more of a win win situation for you and your church if you waited til after it RV'd. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmaster10

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:10 pm

@Scrappydog wrote:
Good Idea and gesture, however your deduction would only be the current value of the donation. 8 tenth of one cent per dollar of Dinar. You would be creating more of a win win situation for you and your church if you waited til after it RV'd. Just my opinion.

IF you are worried about your deduction this would be correct. But if I had a million dinar and gave the church 100,000 of them I would not even consider ANY deduction. The church can turn their dinar in and you don't pay any tax on that NOR DO THEY! Then you get taxed only on the dinar you turn in and don't need the deduction anyway!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Quick religious question....

Why do Christians tithe? Giving 10% is a Jewish thing.

And if you tithe why don't you observe the Sabbath. That was suppose to be a day dedicated to God just like tithing? Or what about holocaust? No Christian observes any burt offerings to God. Or circumcision?

So why keep tithing but not do any other Jewish traditions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Czaba

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:50 pm

we tithe because that's what GOD says we should do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wordsower

PostSubject: Why Christians tithe   Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:36 pm

Christians are no longer bound to the Jewish law (see the book of Romans on this) but we continue to tithe in keeping with the Jewish tradition because our pastors must be cared for, just like the Levitical priests were. And, of course, there are very real expenses involved in keeping a church going.

We also set aside a day for worship in keeping with the Jewish law. But Christians have set aside Sunday for worship, rather than Saturday, because Christ rose from the dead on a Sunday. So, in a sense, we do still honor the Sabbath (or should if we don't).

Most importantly, giving back to God honors Him and reminds us that really, everything belongs to God. He's just letting us use it. If you wonder whether this is true, consider this: How much do you get to take with you when you leave planet earth? Will what you leave behind still be yours when you're gone? Just a thought!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmaster10

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:43 pm

the tithe was never put to a percentage. the poor man's 1% means more than the rich man's 10%. You give from the heart. most of us will give well beyond 10% after an event like this sends us into a world we never thought possible!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Jesus made all of the Jewish law obsolete when he said "follow Me". Jesus gave all, as should we. My personal belief follows along with another statement of Jesus, "give unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's, and give unto God what is God's".

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:02 am

We give, because it's good Karma. That's what nature shows us time and time again.

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HisBride

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:15 am

Jesus did not make the Law obsolete. He fulfilled the Law. He sait not one jot or tittle would pass from the Law until all was fulfilled (Matt. 5:18.
Blessings,
HisBride
Back to top Go down
View user profile
faithblossoms

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:33 am

Look at my post regarding gifts and holding Ds for others. While churches are tax exempt, the real issue is that we have to account for the currency exchanged. This means get receipts from your churches. This way you will not have to give capital gains on those dollars. Thus it would be much better to give in Ds for two reasons. First you reduce issues with audit as I am sure there will be scrutinizing over large donation gifts. Second is the fact that the taxing loss on the pre RV value is negligible. Thus if you truly want to be rewarded we are told to give in secret. Thus an anonymous gift will go farther IMHO. It also prevents the pride that might be associated with being the largest contributor in the congregation or that of being the first person called when the church needs a new roof. Remember we are being advised not to tell anyone...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:50 am

@zerhourwriter wrote:
Quick religious question....

Why do Christians tithe? Giving 10% is a Jewish thing.

And if you tithe why don't you observe the Sabbath. That was suppose to be a day dedicated to God just like tithing? Or what about holocaust? No Christian observes any burt offerings to God. Or circumcision?

So why keep tithing but not do any other Jewish traditions?

You do ERR from the scriptures as Jesus would say. The ACT of giving to God, is eternal, for Jesus Christ IS the same yesterday, today and forevermore-Hebrews 13:8 Yes, the TITHE was instituted under the law and required one tenth. Prov.3, says we WORSHIP and HONOR God by giving the FIRST FRUITS of our increase. Jesus taught his disciples to ALWAYS remember the poor, sell our possessions and give to them. IN the New Testament, Paul wrote MUCH about giving, sowing, and in all respects, we give NOT just tithes, but OFFERINGS as well, which is above such. Notice here:

1 Cor. 16:1-2
Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. [2] Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings (collections in the Greek) when I come.

Acts 2:44-45
And all that believed were together, and had all things common; [45] And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

Acts 4:34-35
Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, [35] And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

2 Cor. 9:6-7
But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. [7] Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

We should rejoice to GIVE to our Father, that OTHERS will be cared for. There are MANY more scriptures in the N.T. about giving. It always is about the heart. In regards to the question about tithing IN Dinar, we give from the INCREASE we make in life. Right now, there is no increase so to speak. IF one wanted to make a donation to their House of God, believing the dinar will one day RV, then Praise God. But in that, it would be an offering.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:30 am

ONE OTHER THOUGHT-- IN ONE OF THE LETTER IN THE NEW TESTAMENT, IT ASKS, WHY DO YOU ROB GOD?? THEY SAID HOW DO WE ROB GOD?? IN YOUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS?? AND WHEN DAVID ONE A GREAT BATTLE HE WANTED TO MAKE A SACRIFICE TO GOD AND THE OWNER OF THE LAND OFFERED IT TO DAVID TO BUILD AN ALTAR AND MAKE HIS SACRIFICE.. DAVID SAID, I WILL NOT MAKE AN OFFERING TO GOD THAT COSTS ME NOTHING.. I WILL BUY YOUR LAND AND BUILD THE ALTAR..

BURNS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrm7777

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:00 am

@BURNS wrote:
ONE OTHER THOUGHT-- IN ONE OF THE LETTER IN THE NEW TESTAMENT, IT ASKS, WHY DO YOU ROB GOD?? THEY SAID HOW DO WE ROB GOD?? IN YOUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS?? AND WHEN DAVID ONE A GREAT BATTLE HE WANTED TO MAKE A SACRIFICE TO GOD AND THE OWNER OF THE LAND OFFERED IT TO DAVID TO BUILD AN ALTAR AND MAKE HIS SACRIFICE.. DAVID SAID, I WILL NOT MAKE AN OFFERING TO GOD THAT COSTS ME NOTHING.. I WILL BUY YOUR LAND AND BUILD THE ALTAR..

BURNS

Just a note on your quote. The statement about robbing God was in the last book of the OLD TESTAMENT, Malachi. 3:8-12. NIV. 8-"Will a man rob God? Yet you are robbing me. But you ask, How do we rob you? In tithes and offerings." 9-"You are under a curse---the whole nation of you---because you are robbing me." 10-"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there will be food in my house. Test me in this," says the Lord Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of Heaven and poor out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it." .....

There are many references to tithing and offerings in the NEW TESTAMENT as well. I just wanted to bring this to your attention. I just haven't read your quote in the new testament. But if it is there, I stand corrected.

God bless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:33 am

THANKS RRM777, I AM SURE YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT MALICHI.. PLEASE EXPOUND ON THE STORY OF DAVID AND THE LAND TO BUILD AN ALTAR TO CELEBRATE THEIR GREAT VICTORY.. THERE IS A GREAT LESSON THERE ALSO..

BURNS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:12 pm

Asking for patience in advance!!! Can someone please explain one more time the difference between tithing in dinar "pre" and "post" and why or how it would be beneficial going one route versus the other concerning taxes .... It has been explained in above comments but I am still a little unclear ... Thanks for your help!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrm7777

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:23 pm

@Psalm85:13 wrote:
Asking for patience in advance!!! Can someone please explain one more time the difference between tithing in dinar "pre" and "post" and why or how it would be beneficial going one route versus the other concerning taxes .... It has been explained in above comments but I am still a little unclear ... Thanks for your help!!

Here is my take on it. To keep everything legal and for you to take the advantages the IRS offer, I feel it is better to tithe AFTER the RV. By tithing before, first of all, you are not actually tithing on any increase in your income, because you paid MORE for it than it was actually worth. So you would be tithing on a lose at that point. Also if you want to use the tithe as a tax deduction, you will only be able to use the value of the dinar NOW, pre-RV.

Now if you tithe AFTER the RV, you would be tithing on the increase value of the RV. Then you would be tithing on your gains. Again, now you can claim the full value of the dinar at the new worth as a tax deduction.

Now also, by tithing the dinar to the church, you're not paying taxes on that portion, nor is the church paying taxes either, since they are tax exempt. If you cash the dinar in, then pay the tithe, you WILL be taxed on it FIRST.

This is just my opinion, and 2 dinar.

God bless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gernsbrother

PostSubject: what will you do tomorrow if this is all wrong again....?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:45 pm

Folks,
Have we not been down this road many times just in the last month. Really??? You are trying to figure out what to do as if this latest bit of information from an unknown high level person is accurate this time. All the other times have been what mistakes???? Is someone being mislead or misleading us?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bita

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:41 pm

YES PLUS OFFERINGS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:38 pm

Thank you rrm7777!!! I appreciate your information! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:43 pm

Iraqis and Muslims have a similar system of giving to the less fortunate called Zakat. I think charity is a great idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jayjay

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:52 pm

@HisBride wrote:
Jesus did not make the Law obsolete. He fulfilled the Law. He sait not one jot or tittle would pass from the Law until all was fulfilled (Matt. 5:18.
Blessings,
HisBride

100% Truth ....

Thanks ...

JJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrm7777

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:30 pm

@Psalm85:13 wrote:
Thank you rrm7777!!! I appreciate your information! :cheers:

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeswice

PostSubject: Re: should we tithe in dinar?   Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:00 am

On tithing. We are under grace if we are New Testament christians. But being under grace doesn't excuse any of our behavior. Giving is a heart issue. The tithe is just a good place to start beings we are under a better covennant than the Jews in the Old Testament. The spirit of the law brings death and the spirit of grace brings life. It's not how much you give but why you give. We can give 50% and still be under the law, if our hearts have not been changed. God wants a love relaltionship with us not a set of rules we follow. If we love Him, we will obey Him. Blessings Betty
Back to top Go down
View user profile

should we tithe in dinar?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-