Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015

Go down

Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015  Empty Millionday Round Table 7/3/2015

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:51 pm

Millionday: The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has been attempting to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency since 2003. This project has raised many concerns among the Iraqi public and within the business community, and Iraqi economists are divided…

…Haider al-Abadi, the head of the Iraqi parliamentary Finance Committee, told Al-Monitor that while deleting zeros from the current currency is possible, this has been postponed until after parliamentary elections. He noted that studies are being carried out to ensure that, following the currency change, counterfeiting is limited and that Iraqis don’t go back to trading in the old currency.

Millionday: NOTE --THIS WAS SENT TO ME BUT

Millionday: HAS BEEN REPRINTED SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN REPORTING THE COINS (METAL)

Millionday: The step to delete zeros from the currency has been postponed several times, leading the parliamentary Economic Committee to demand that the CBI accelerate this project, as Al-Sharqiya reported. In a news conference held July 6, the Economic Committee confirmed that the deletion of zeros will lead to an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar and will have positive repercussions, including a reduction in unemployment and poverty rates in the country.

jtank: is it postponed or not?

Millionday: THIS AN EXACT REPORT THATY WAS PRINTED LAST YEAR SO VERY ODD WITH ALL OF THE DEMANDS WE HAVE SEEN

Millionday: SO AS WE CAN SEE THEY HAVE REPRINTED THIS ONE MORE TIME --

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millionday: Ahmed Abed Rabbo, the Ministry of Commerce is preparing to print about 8 million new ration card for the year (2016-2017) .ufema revealed the inclusion of all the families of the new model, including high earners and displaced people, confirmed that the new model is not available for fraud and manipulation. Director of Monitoring and Planning Department at the Ministry Hussein Farhan said a special permit for "morning": that "the ministry is preparing to print a new model for the ration card (2016 -2017) for all of $ 7.8 million families by 36 million people, including the owners of high-income families, although withholding the ration card items for them, in addition to the displaced families.

Millionday: NOTE---THIS IS TO INCLUDE THE FINGERPRINTS TOO IMO --

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ANNOUNCED THAT FOR SECURITY THEY WOULD BE USING FINGER PRINTS IF YOU WERE NOT HERE

Millionday: He explained that "the ministry took into consideration the needs of citizens for the ration card in the promotion of the various transactions in government departments", adding that "the new model is not available for fraud and damage because it contains a high percentage of cotton and cellulose, Add to Alvesforh secret tape. " 
said Farhan, "The Ministry will start distributing between supply centers in Baghdad and the provinces upon the completion of printing full form, as it will reach citizens by agents of the ration for free."

Millionday: NOTE -- A SECRET TAPE HAS BEEN INCLUDED --- WOW --- VERY PERRY MASON LOL

Millionday: NOTE -- HOWEVER THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED TO THE CITIZENS THAT THE NEW RATIION CARD SYSTEM IS STARTING

Millionday: He said the "distribution would be by bringing the old ration card model (2014 - 2015) to the Under-ration with photocopies of the identity card for each family member, in addition to housing card head of the household. " In the same vein, the Director of Planning and Follow-up Department stressed that the ministry is considering the application of the electronic card project of the items of the ration card which would provide the speed and flexibility high citizen during the process of assuming food vocabulary in specific appointments launched by the ministry. 
He hilarious that he "will reduce the rings routine used and would completely eliminate the manifestations of financial corruption and Alaptzar posed to citizens by some food agents.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WILL SERVE AS YET ANOTHER WAY TO AVOID CORRUPTION -- AND IS STARTING -- THIS CERTAINLY WILL BE GOOD FOR THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING ON BENEFITS FUNDING

Millionday: include the ration of flour, rice, sugar and milk card items Kids, edible oil, after deducted the ministry powders and milk adults and legumes. 
In the meantime, the ministry announced tenders for processing the amount of 50 000 tons of sugar and 10 000 tons of edible oil to support the ration card items.

Millionday: According to a ministry statement received "morning," a copy of it, that the import quantities of sugar according to the tender includes all origins except Thai TRR sign with the introduction of the amount of 10 000 tons of edible oil and origins of all except the Chinese to cover the ration card of materials requirements and according to the approved General Company for Foodstuff Trading with the specifications. 
The statement noted that "Hotel Window Article sugar until 07/16/2015 while the presentations to be material to the food window Oil up to 12.7.2015 to be accompanied by Ptominac initial offers by a bank guarantee BID BOND or a certified check for the General Company for the food trade in the ministry as well as other archives.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THE BENEFITS ARE ONCE AGAIN BEGINNING

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millionday: Khandan - held Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, a telephone conversation with US Vice President Joe Biden. He said the Information Office of Ebadi said in a statement that during the phone call (discuss the political and security situation in Iraq and the region and the challenges they face and the victories achieved on gangs Daash terrorist addition to edit gray , Mosul and other areas).

Millionday: VICTORIES WITH MOSUL AND OTHER AREAS -- VICTORY -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: He Abadi that (military operations in the continuous progress in all the pieces that we have determined to free all Iraqi territory), referring to the (importance of the cooperation of States to control the border to prevent the flow of terrorists). The statement noted that (Biden praised successes It realized the Iraqi government and the victories achieved by the Iraqi forces), pointing out that (the US administration continues to support the Iraqi government).

Millionday: SO THEY ARE CONTROLLING THE BORDERS AND THIS IS A PRAISING FROM BIDEN -- LOVE IT

Millionday: MOSUL IS GOOD NEWS

.MOD.subgirl: Have you found anything on the credit rating for Iraq on July 7th AND do you have to have a revalue IYO before the credit rating?

Millionday: I HAVE RECEIVED MANY CALLS ASKING ME ABOUT THE COMPLETION OF THE CREDIT RATINGS BY THE 7TH AND AM STILL LOOKING ---

Millionday: ALL I FOUND WAS A MEETING ON THE 7TH

Millionday: I WILL BRING THE FIRST THING I FIND THAT IS FOR SURE HUN

Millionday: I DONT THINK THEY HAVE TO REVALUE BEFORE THE CREDIT RATING BUT I WOULD THINK THE REFORM PLANS AND REVENUE EXPECTATIONS ETC WOULD BE RELEASED FOR THE RATING THOUGH OR AT LEAST THE SCHEDULE TO PAY ALL DEBTS

quicktolegit96: SUB, CREDIT RATING IS FOR CONFIDENCE TO BRING INVESTORS IN I BELIEVE...

Millionday: THE CREDIT RATING IS FOR MANY DETERMINATIONS HUN, INTEREST RATES FOR INTERNATIONAL BANKING

mary: Have you seen any dates on when the large bills/coins will be out ? Thank you... 

Millionday: NO I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY DATES FOR THE RE-DENOMINATION YET HUN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millionday: Capital Bank of Jordan was authorised last week by the Jordan Securities Commission ( JSC ) to raise its capital from JD181.5 million to JD200 million.
The JD18.5 million capital increase will be carried out through capitalising the amount from the JD44.16 million of retained earnings and distributing bonus shares at a rate of 10.19 to shareholders registered in the company's records at the end of July 7, 2015, which is 15th day from the date of the JSC approval, as required.

Millionday: SO REMEMBER JORDAN HAD NO PROBLEM WITH ANNOUNCING THAT IRAQ HAS HUGE OPPORTUNITY IN THE REGION AND WORLD ---REGISTERING THEIR COMPANIES HAS TO BE DONE BY THE 7TH AS WELL HMMMMM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millionday: Mayssam action taken by the central bank to increase sales of the dollar in its daily auction, which led to the decline of the dollar in the parallel market price of the levels of 1400 dinars to the dollar to 1260 dinars is really an Annie was directly aimed at putting an end to the uproar that accompanied by rises in the exchange rate, and that could have been internal and external parties and the media, which swore hostility to Iraq and plan for change that employed for the manufacture of more crises that are harmful to the country, but the Economic Observer remained puzzled by Omrh..flaoh on what is involved the move of a flagrant violation the text of the general budget for the 2015 law,

Millionday: NOTE -- REMEMBER THE MANY PROMISES BY CBI THAT THEIR ACTIONS WOULD RESOLVE THE PARALLEL RATES --

Millionday: , specifically the provisions of Article 50, which the observer finds confusion and clear the maker of monetary policy, or maybe he finds a clear condemnation of the consequences of which can be attached to the national economy due to interference in the work of the Central Bank directly responsible for monetary policy in the country, the manual mode . 
It is known that Article 50 of the general budget, which identified the central sales at 75 million dollars a day the law came in coordination with the Central Bank and with the consent on the grounds that the exchange rate in the parallel market will be determined by aggregate demand depending on the market mechanism .. In this sense it was some economists are defending what is stated in Article 50 while the legislation budget law, arguing that this provision would limit the hard currency that do not go to funded foreign trade flow, and that rises in the exchange rate in the parallel market will probably be inevitable, but 

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE SET REGULATIONS WITHIN THE BUDGET KNOWN AS ARTICLE 50 TO CONTROL SALES OF THE DOLLARS ALOTTED FOR

Millionday: The was objectors expecting the worst due to the need for basic to finance foreign trade, which is estimated in the range of 150 to 200 million dollars a day, in the absence of political and economic instability and hostility obviously for some countries in the region to Iraq, which is working hard and spending high on the damage to the Iraqi economy, which will give an opportunity for speculators to manipulate the price exchange, according to the publicity and noise fifth column in addition to what is said on intervention independently work of the Central Bank, and therefore the inevitability of the absence of monetary stability which the central work on it and spent for him money over more than ten years, especially since the Article 50 included a provision calling for participating in the auction the bank to provide documents the introduction of goods and data of tax settling accounts and savings Alkmarki within 30 days from the date of purchase of the amount.

Millionday: NOTE -- WHOOOPOW LOOK AT THE EXPECTATION OF FOREIGN TRADE --RICH TRADE LOL

Millionday: NOTE -- SO TAKE A LOOK AT THAT

Millionday: NOTE -- 30 DAY PROVISION --- SMILE --

Millionday: which is incompatible with the logic of a quick profit, which Aatacht and matured by the capital of private banks described by some with shops, at a time when the amount of sale specified in the auction for less than the rate of one-third than it was shall be punished by expulsion from the auction who did not submit a certificate of tax settling accounts and input Alkmarki and documents the purchase of goods, which was likely a state of unreality as can be imagined, and the proverb says, "that I wanted to be obeyed and ordered what is possible," as it was natural to exclude a number of banks from the auction until the completion of tax settling accounts under the text of the budget law, it is known that some, if not most of them, in fact, does not want to settling accounts as it enters the auction and get their quest for years ago, so how can it be Taathacb tax and the process of buying the dollar in less their situations and according to strict instructions.

Millionday: NOTE -- AS WE CAN SEE THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE APPLICATION OF THE MONETARY POLICY -- LOVE IT

Millionday: SO --- SORRY ABOUT THE BAD TRANSLATION

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millionday: Our current services we provide to our customers are as follows
Buying, selling and exchanging foreign currencies at the best prices.
Send remittances via WESTERN UNION system to all over the world in minutes.
Send regular and rapid transfers to various parts of the world, and as soon as possible.
Pay regular and rapid transfers incoming beneficiaries Upon receipt of the payment order, with an option to pay in cash or by check drawn on a bank of any of the banks that we are dealing with it.
Notice of the beneficiaries of remittances arrival of remittances on their mobile phones.
Delivery of Q cards holders.
The company is looking to offer more services to their customers in the light of the Iraqi Central Bank approval, please note that it will be announced to our customers if any new services are being developed.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: WESTERN UNION IS HUGE AND ALSO REQUIRES ALL EXCHANGE RATES DATA ENTERED

Millionday: NOTE ==THEY ALSO WILL BE TAKING PART IN THE LOADING OF THE SMART CARDS/Q CARDS AS WELL

Millionday: REMEMBER THAT THEY WILL BE USED GLOBALLY -- WHOOOPPPOW

Millionday: SO ALSO ANY NEW SERVICES WILL BE HANDLED BY THEM AS WELL

Millionday: OK END OF FANTASTIC REPORT ---WHOOOPOW
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum