Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bubbles exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bubbles exchange rate

2 posters

Go down

Bubbles exchange rate Empty Bubbles exchange rate

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:10 pm

action taken by the central bank to increase sales of the dollar in its daily auction, which led to the decline of the dollar in the parallel market price of the levels of 1400 dinars to the dollar to 1260 dinars is really an Annie was directly aimed at putting an end to the uproar that accompanied by rises in the exchange rate, and that could have been internal and external parties and the media, which swore hostility to Iraq and plan for change that employed for the manufacture of more crises that are harmful to the country, but the Economic Observer remained puzzled by Omrh..flaoh on what is involved the move of a flagrant violation the text of the general budget for the 2015 law, specifically the provisions of Article 50, which the observer finds confusion and clear the maker of monetary policy, or maybe he finds a clear condemnation of the consequences of which can be attached to the national economy due to interference in the work of the Central Bank directly responsible for monetary policy in the country, the manual mode .  

It is known that Article 50 of the general budget, which identified the central sales at 75 million dollars a day the law came in coordination with the Central Bank and with the consent on the grounds that the exchange rate in the parallel market will be determined by aggregate demand depending on the market mechanism .. In this sense it was some economists are defending what is stated in Article 50 while the legislation budget law, arguing that this provision would limit the hard currency that do not go to funded foreign trade flow, and that rises in the exchange rate in the parallel market will probably be inevitable, but will tend to stabilize the rate of depending on aggregate demand .. The was objectors expecting the worst due to the need for basic to finance foreign trade, which is estimated in the range of 150 to 200 million dollars a day, in the absence of political and economic instability and hostility obviously for some countries in the region to Iraq, which is working hard and spending high on the damage to the Iraqi economy, which will give an opportunity for speculators to manipulate the price exchange, according to the publicity and noise fifth column in addition to what is said on intervention independently work of the Central Bank, and therefore the inevitability of the absence of monetary stability which the central work on it and spent for him money over more than ten years, especially since the Article 50 included a provision calling for participating in the auction the bank to provide documents the introduction of goods and data of tax settling accounts and savings Alkmarki within 30 days from the date of purchase of the amount, which is incompatible with the logic of a quick profit, which Aatacht and matured by the capital of private banks described by some with shops, at a time when the amount of sale specified in the auction for less than the rate of one-third than it was shall be punished by expulsion from the auction who did not submit a certificate of tax settling accounts and input Alkmarki and documents the purchase of goods, which was likely a state of unreality as can be imagined, and the proverb says, "that I wanted to be obeyed and ordered what is possible," as it was natural to exclude a number of banks from the auction until the completion of tax settling accounts under the text of the budget law, it is known that some, if not most of them, in fact, does not want to settling accounts as it enters the auction and get their quest for years ago, so how can it be Taathacb tax and the process of buying the dollar in less their situations and according to strict instructions.

However, that has puzzled observers is that these facts known to the Central Bank since the work began auctions in 2004, and was the first to be fighting corruption in the rings of procedures related to entering the auction, without a roof for sales development and thus sales volume is the equivalent of real demand, but cut the roof Going short with militancy on the implementation of the measures once, it came as if we were in a country experiencing stable in various joints of life and live a perfect case in which things are going smoothly and fairly, without interventions nor favoritism and corruption, suggesting that the legislator was confident of it all, and that the likelihood of fallout will come more of price rises in the dollar exchange for days, then averages buy in the parallel market stabilizes, according to aggregate demand and without the decline of what determination it that the legislature .. This perception is what defended by some observers and warned him in an article published in the newspaper "Al-Sabah" titled "Reading in 2015 budget law "in the first of February Almadi.bad that is interesting and puzzling thing is speed in the decision to retreat from those in the text of the budget law after law that this was the beginning of executive interference in the work of the Central Bank, under the pressure of necessity, the foreshadowing or other Btrajat changes in monetary policy was dominated by the imperatives as well. On the other hand, this rapid decline, which gave non-good messages of economic observers and foreign investors on the real monetary stability in the future expectations, came like a recognition of the existence of mafias behind them politicians, not for those in charge of the auction or monetary policy as a whole the ability to stand in front of them and put them in their place, What threatens what is even worse, as the most important characteristic of monetary policy in any country is strict adherence to the laws and what does not give room for any political or economic powers to put pressure on the policy, and this is what explains the insistence of workers in making monetary policy not to grant loans Governments except in cases of disasters, lest exceptions be the start of cases recur are subject monetary policy to political interference .. and most importantly, is the foundation of the state of monetary instability due to return to the case of non-confidence by this measure, which broke the law before the public, is likely not the possibility to return monetary stability, It is most important characteristic of any hard investment environment for foreign investment have intercourse with her ​​and that the central bank worked on years ago and spent the money for it .. Will we entered into a new phase of the case of monetary instability? Or we will see a text in the budget law for 2016 forbids interference central job and devote the independence of this important institution for the future of the national economy?  

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=95855

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bubbles exchange rate Empty The greatest thing you will ever do in like is be yourself! TINY BUBBLES!

Post by GypZ Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

Tiny bubbles!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bubbles exchange rate Empty Re: Bubbles exchange rate

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:31 pm

That was my first thought too... the same song came to mind

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bubbles exchange rate Empty Re: Bubbles exchange rate

Post by GypZ Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:45 pm

lol! That's ironic!or should I say when life get's hectic just think of tiny bubbles!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum