Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Nick Giammarino (Global Currency Reset) pulling away DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Nick Giammarino (Global Currency Reset) pulling away

Go down

Nick Giammarino (Global Currency Reset) pulling away Empty Nick Giammarino (Global Currency Reset) pulling away

Post by nickgiammarino on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Ill explain where I'm at with this investment.

In my opinion, you have three groups of people:
1. People who never and will never buy dinars.
2. People who bought it and think they will be lucky if they get back even double of what they paid.
3. People who believe they will make 100,000% of their investment.

I know for a fact that I'm in category 2 right now, because from everything I see, I'll be lucky if I even break even at this point.  No investment I have ever gotten involved in has performed so poorly.  I'm going to focus on other currencies and news, especially the Greek Crisis right now.

Understand, my work is not about me, and I'm not out to get famous, I am simply a reporter.  I have access to research tools that most of you don't, and because of that, I can see the secret web links that these companies are using to get their sites to rank for buy Iraqi Dinar and other terms.

In my opinion, the sales of the dinar should cease until a full investigation can be completed, but that will never happen.  Remember, it was only a few years ago you could go into Chase Bank and purchase Iraqi Dinars.

If I come across as harsh or rude understand, my wife and I have gone back and forth regarding should we sell our dinar or just hold out.  In my opinion, when all of the world currencies collapse, the dinar will be worthless, just like the conference calls are worthless even though some of you still listen to them.

There is no way to satisfy everyone as too many believe they will get rich, I did too, for a short time, now, I'm not seeing that, and when you look at Iraq's GDP, and their DEBT, they can't even revalue at one cent, that's a fact.

Unfortunately, there is nothing more I can do at this time, I'm onto other things right now, but hopefully, people slowly wake up.  I didn't like to have to be the person to warn them about the Zimbabwe Dollar being worth 40 cents (for the 100 Trillion note) and having to do a press release regarding the 50 dinar notes.

I do what I can to warn others, just like I would warn my mother if I discovered something that could harm her, I'm trying to look out for everyone's best interests.  My website was heavily attacked on Christmas Day 2014 and the attacks were documented.  People obviously don't want me to report the truth, but if you expect me to lie, you better listen to one of the dinar gurus.

I hope everyone understands that I care for them, and I don't want to get any more emails from people who spent $10,000 in Dinar but are running out of money because "This RV has not happened" that's what I deal with everyday, and I have to help warn others.
This is not about me, this is about the victims, it always has been.

All I can do, is report the truth.

http://globalcurrencyreset.net/ will be about all currencies, however, I am not posting dinar information on that because I've already moved to a new website, http://dinarrvnews.net/

I hope people stop listening to the dinar calls and just watch the currency markets every once in a while.  For now, I'm pulling out of this.  I don't want to be just the dinar guy, there are other issues more important.

Here is the new Twitter for just dinar https://twitter.com/dinarrvnews

Last edited by nickgiammarino on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Nick Giammarino (Global Currency Reset) pulling away Empty Re: Nick Giammarino (Global Currency Reset) pulling away

Post by kenlej on Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:22 am

Sorry to see u leaving but I remember u as a late comer anyways. Baghdad Invest outed u in early 2014 when u talked with him about getting together on a site pushing dinar&dong and telling him u were making $40 aday in adv just talking about dong rving. I've always knew it was a scam from googling Iraq dinar in Oct 2013 and reading "You can't fix stupid" from Forbes, the same article that was talked about in Sterlings emails. U should sell your dinar while u can still get something for it! Peace Kenny
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Nick Giammarino (Global Currency Reset) pulling away Empty Re: Nick Giammarino (Global Currency Reset) pulling away

Post by nickgiammarino on Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:22 am

What I didn't tell Baghdad Invest, is that I had (at that time) over 50 websites (now much more) and they all make me money.  For example, if someone searches for plastic surgeon Phoenix and I have the number one ranked site, I can rent it out for $3k a month.  Same thing with emergency tree removal or car insurance. That's what I do, I get things ranked #1 on Google.  This dinar stuff, low on my priority list.  I do want to sell my dinar, and if I can convince my wife, I might Smile

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum