Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired

2 posters

Go down

Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired Empty Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:35 pm

TNT Conference Call 6.29.15

T:  Okay, gooood morning, TNT!  Now, I am not depressed about anything because I don’t have anything to be depressed about, just so you guys know.  I am tired ‘cause it’s been a long weekend and I’ve been very active this weekend and last night.  That’s the only thing that’s there.  All the news is good news!  There’s no bad news again.  So I’m gonna clear up all the confusion right now for everybody out there the way I see this, the way Pam sees this, I think, the way DC sees this, Ray and the people who we talk to.  You know, we told you guys last week we need to see what happens with Greece.  Everybody says Greece doesn’t have anything to do with the RV, or all weekend, and I know that’s what you guys are discussin’, and it’s okay!  I think you should discuss those and get different points of view.  This is what we have, and it’s happened before in another situation.  Is Greece directly involved in the RV and are we waiting for that to get approval for the RV?  No, not anything Greece is doing, but the Greece situation.  The RV is done, I told you guys, and I told you guys that, you guys that for quite a few times.  The actual date is April 22nd, and you’ll read that in the history books anyway, so I’ll put that out there.  I don’t know if I was supposed to or not, but anyway.  Everybody is ready.  Everybody was ready the whole weekend.  All the banks are ready, Iraq is ready, US is ready.  We are currently waiting for the Greek situation to show itself to the world, which it has done today.  By that I don’t, we mean yes or no vote, doesn’t matter.  All that matters is we come to some kind of conclusion and see what the reaction is around the world after that.  Good or bad doesn’t matter.  Yes or no doesn’t matter ‘cause they have a plan for Greece either way.  So that’s up to them if they choose that plan, ‘cause one works really good and one works really bad, so, but that’s gonna be up to them.  The fact that they are trying to delay it until July the 6th now, my understanding, will have no bearing on what we do or when we do it.  So they don’t need to expect that, okay?  We don’t need to wait for that.  Tomorrow is gonna be a telltale because, I mean, Angela Merkel says she wanted something--that’s the German Chancellor for you guys that don’t know--wanted something done by market opening this morning.  They thought the market might just go crazy.  It didn’t.  No, it didn’t go as, I mean it went down, so they’re saying like three percent or so, and if the market stays the way it is, which it most probably--I mean the global market, not our market, not theirs--they wanted to know how the world was going to react in the market because that would affect every other country around Greece and our country.  So because nobody went ballistic, the market didn’t go rock bottom, everybody’s not sayin’, you know, the financial world is coming to an end, they’re sayin’ okay.  Now how long do they need to see that?  It could be a day.  I mean they could go with today’s market, everything worked out fine, okay let’s do it.  It could be 48 hours, 72 hours, let’s see what happens.  Today is good.  Everybody’s fine with what’s happening so far today is our information.  Okay, ‘cause they expected some kind of reaction when there was no deal put together.  But other than that, they’re all ready.  

Iraq has some plans and things that they’re announcing to their people for Wednesday and Thursday ‘cause they feel that’s enough.  Does that mean we have to wait ‘til Wednesday or Thursday?  No.  We could go in the next hour, next twenty minutes if they feel the global market has settled down, this was their reaction, this is what it’s gonna be, then hey, let’s get it done.  The US was ready last week, Iraq was ready last week.  The IMF asked them to just wait and let’s see what happens.  That’s what they did.  We’re in that day right now.  We’re in that day right now to see what happens, well today and tomorrow, ‘cause they didn’t meet it, and now they’re telling everybody publicly they’re not going to meet it, they’re not gonna do the deal, which makes no sense to anybody who has good sense, but it is what it is, right?  Okay.  And that’s where we are!  828, good morning.  828?  No 828.  That’s two calls in a row that guy’s been on for four hundred and twenty somethin’ minutes and hasn’t answered the phone.  303, good morning.

C:  Is it me?!

T:  That is you, 303!

C:  Okay, Tony, thank you so much for comin’ to me.  I may make a, a quick question, and then when the, ask you to comment on, on something that I think might go into a discussion.  Number one, you mentioned last week that you would discourage layaways or reserves.  Was that based on just Sterling or across the board and what you think is coming in terms of policy of exchange?

T:  Okay, I’m not discouraging or encouraging either way.  What I’m telling you is...my understanding is 90% of the reserves out there, whatever companies you’re from, probably are not going to happen.  I didn’t say 100%, 100%, but it’s probably about 90%.  So I said whether it happen or it doesn’t.  Now, I don’t know that for sure, so what I was tellin’ you guys is I would have a Plan B.  That’s what I would have, okay?

C:  Okay.

T:  A Plan B.  Now, things are changing right, right even now as we speak, so I’m, again,  not sayin’ that’s 100%, not sayin’ I know.  Not one currency dealer has called me and said, “We’re gonna do it, we’re not gonna do it, we are doin’ it.”  I told you guys based on the information that I knew and was informed of before, most of ‘em weren’t gonna be able to do it anyway or it was gonna be dragged out and you weren’t gonna get the contract rates or that anyway.  But that didn’t make it a bad deal, so I’m just sayin’ be smart, don’t be countin’ on something that’s not there at the moment, and have a Plan B and be putting that into action.  Could never hurt.  If the reserves come back, great!  If they don’t, at least I know what else....

C:  I, I, I just thought about the (inaudible) had all weekend, and thinkin’ that all these dealers are gonna say, “Well, gee, we’re sorry, here, here’s the money back, and we’re just not gonna be able to perform on completing the layaway or, or, or reserve contract.”  I mean, aren’t they opening themselves for, up for a huge liability exercise?

T:  I think if the fault falls on them, yes.  That, and that’s just my opinion, I’m not an attorney, but...

C:  I understand.

T:  ...I would think if you have a contract and they have the ability to perform and they don’t perform, then of course they’re opening themselves up to lawsuits.  If for some reason they can’t perform and that’s beyond their control, then I, I don’t know.  

C:  Okay.  All right.  Well here’s, firstly.  Tony, I have the deepest admiration and profound respect for what you’re doing to help us all and, you know, from wherever we are we’re just convinced that you’re doing this out of goodness.  Perhaps there will be other things that you’re paying forward for, but in any event, I just wanted to make that evident before I get into what I’d like you to talk about.  I consider myself...

T:  Okay.

C:  ...a military historian, and, you know you, evolved from the huge armies of different countries or parts of the world engaging each other, and the one who comes out on top of the big battles is the one who endures and gets to conquer the country.  Well as you know, military engagement has changed since that time and evolved to the point where it’s deeply decent, decentralized and deeply scattered throughout, namely ISIS.  They pop up in Yemen, they pop up in Egypt, they pop up in France, they pop up in Libya, and all I can say is I don’t know when the heck they’re ever gonna get their hands around what we would consider to be the head of the snake.  Number two, I recall, years ago I learned something about economics, the Austrian theory that says complexity of a country brings about what they call emerging properties.  And as you so eloquently suggest, every time they get to push the button something new comes up or somebody else’s interest comes up to be dealt with and turns the trigger to a hold or, what do you want to say, a safety, and nothing happens.  Dear God above, we all know what the humankind benefit will be from this re, revaluation, and there’s so many arguments to say go ahead, and then as you eloquently point out, I’d rather deal with the consequences of a revaluation rather than timidly saying, “Oh, no, it’s not quite right, oh it’s not quite right today, we’ll wait for times to be perfect.”  Well you and I both know that that’s never gonna happen.  So I guess what I’m suggesting for you is please somehow defeat the argument this is a long, protracted process and we’re in, diggin’ our heels in for the long haul rather than what you have suggested that at any moment, any time and, you know, again, I’m just asking you please, defeat the argument that I’ve built up in watching this, and dear God I want it to happen like yesterday.  So how would you comment?

T:  All right.  I fully understand what you’re saying, as most people do, and Tony why should we believe it’s this close when it’s never been, or why should we believe they’re ever gonna be satisfied with how it is ‘cause they haven’t been, and on and on, and this could go on forever.  All right.  So here would be my argument.  That scenario could absolutely work, I think, if it was just us.  By just us, a bunch of, you know, dinarians on the internet talkin’ to each other and the rest of the world didn’t have a clue what was goin’ on.  Now, because more so than ever in the last two months this process has been exposed to people outside of dinarland, it’s been exposed to bank people who never would’ve believed it before and in past years haven’t, all the way down to lower levels and they’re sayin’, “Okay, I know it’s goin’ now ‘cause I got the memo, I got this or that.”  That’s overexposure, all right?  It’s been exposed to the Iraqi people so much in the last two months, even more so on their television, explaining how the process is gonna work, explaining what the rate is going to be and that they’re about to do it right now, all right?  It’s been loaded on their cards twice now so people see it’s a reality.  They advertised over the weekend they’re havin’ a contest on the cards.  Wednesday and Thursday they’re gonna give somebody, I mean, they’re gonna pay out a hundred thousand dina--, dinar, over a hundred thousand dollars.  Well we got from our people, yeah, they’re gonna pay three people each thirty thousand dinar, which is gonna equal a hundred thousand dollars.  That’s what they’re being told right there, supposed to happen on Wednesday or Thursday.  I don’t know if it is, but I’m sayin’ there’s too many things, too many places that say, “Hey, let’s do this.”  We’re getting that our administration was ready last week, again.  They’re ready today.  Iraq is ready today.  You know, the IMF is just sayin’ this is so huge, the Greece part, and it’s gonna affect every other country around there--Spain, Portugal, all of them--how is it gonna affect their economy if Greece is shut out?  How is it gonna affect the market, ‘cause they owe a lot of people money, and I mean, it affects their debt, so is the market gonna go up and down, is it gonna crash?  That’s all we’re waiting for, and right now is, first chance they get, let’s go, get this over with, let’s put the money in the market, and we’ll worry about Greece later.  But they have to make a decision first, one way or the other, and see how the market goes.  

Iraq, as special as they are and all the things they’ve gone through and this foundation, cannot be a country without their own currency, without a currency with significant value, and still achieve all the goals that they have set for themselves, that the world has set for them, the global currency reset.  So I don’t know if it’s gonna happen, you know, five minutes after I hang up this phone, they say, “That’s good, let’s go.”  Or, “Tomorrow, ‘cause the 30th is the deadline day and they didn’t do it?  Okay, then let’s put our plan into action immediately ‘cause they defaulted when they don’t pay tomorrow.”  I don’t know what time they have, but they’re planning on the 6th.  Or, you know, they’re waiting for Wednesday, Thursday morning.  But I know the plan at every level, at every bank here in the US we talk to, at every one in Iraq that we talk to, government people in every government, the plan is let’s go, there’s nothin’ else to be done but make an announcement and make this happen.  So that’s the best argument I can give you.

C:  All right, last, last comment.  Please, I’ve been in this for three years and, yeah, on a regular basis I try to, to get in queue and get a chance to chat with you.  This morning I got up at five o’clock for an eleven o’clock call, and I generally appreciate your pickin’ me out of the line.  But I would tell you two weeks ago this past Friday I had gotten up and I did my duty to get on to Tony time, and all of a sudden lo and behold, this is new call day!  And I gotta tell you, who does that make sense to to be in this game that we’re in for four or five years and this is their first call?  I’m not gonna judge, all I’m just sayin’ is please, if you’re gonna make first-time caller day on Friday, you might give us the chance to advise us of that on Wednesday so that we don’t bother gettin’ up and tryin’ to talk to Tony.  Would that be a fair request?

T:  That is a very reasonable request, but I, I don’t pick that.  You gotta talk to Pam, ‘cause she tells me that, “Hey, this is first caller or somethin’, whatever she says, One-Question Wednesday or what she sent me today.”  Said, “Hey, there’s questions in the forum, go answer those.”  I said okay!  But anyway, I understand, I’m just messin’ with Pam.  I always like to throw Pam under the bus.  I absolutely understand, and I didn’t pick you out, just so you know.  I just was goin’ straight down and you were the next guy in line.

C:  Well, I feel special now, my day is complete.

C:  So much.

T:  All right, sir.  Enjoy your day.

C:  Bye-bye.

T:  Bye.  Okay.  So I didn’t pick this next caller, either, it’s just the next caller in line.  So 404, good morning!

C:  And I thank you for taking my call.  Was wanting to double check, ‘cause at some point we were talkin’ about that Greece has a fair amount of Iraq currency thanks to their involvement in the initial fight to, to liberate the country.  Why, then, is it that the IMF seems reluctant to release the RI/RV, because in releasing it it would give Greece plenty of money that it could then be not in, going, needing to go into default?  Am I missing something here?  Or is this one of those things where you’ve, you’ve told us before on magician tricks of you’re always watching the left hand and be aware if something’s going on with the right hand and vice versa.  Are we so focused on Greece at this point that we really need to be focusing on, on what is going on with the other hand?

T:  I don’t know, I think everything’s done in the other hand.  I think this is, and, and everybody says it’s not about Greece or saving Greece, it’s about, again, the economy afterwards.  So here’s my two options.  I can say...I can have Greece make a decision,and you gotta remember, all these other countries were in the same position that Greece was in, let me see here...prior to, prior to this, all right?  So let’s look at...I’m tryin’ to get, get ‘em down here.  Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, a while back all of them were in that same position.  All of them were offered, “Let’s fix your economy right now.  We’re willing to pay for it, IMF, US, Germany, everybody, and let’s get it all together and make it smooth for everybody,” because those four or five countries going down could take down the world’s economy!  That’s a whole lot of money, and they have to make an adjustment to it.  So okay, I wanna fix that.  Four out of the five agree, “We’ll do whatever you say to fix it, or most of whatever you say, so we can fix this and the global economy can exist and we can flourish.”  One country said, “Nah, I don’t wanna do that.  Just give me the money, we’re just gonna go have, eat, party, and, you know, keep doin’ what we doin’, but you guys gonna prop us up until we do somethin’ different,” which they don’t.  So now comes the time when we’re gettin’ ready to flood the country or the world with so much new money, I need to know where you stand, ‘cause regardless what money happens, if you don’t make changes you’re gonna bring down the new global economy just like you were bringin’ down the old one!  Or I need to adjust for that.  So do I throw a whole bunch of money out there in the GCR, everything else, let you get this money, you have to pay off your debt.  You’re still, you know, partying like it’s 1999 ‘cause you won’t change anything in your country, and then what happens afterwards?  All our newfound wealth has to go to build your country back up again, or you’re gonna take us down.  Again.  So we just prolonged that action.  Or I could say, “Hey, tell us right now what you gonna do, then we can isolate you, cut you out, move you over, do what,” which they have already done, they’ve moved, removed most of the connections to the global economy from Greece so they wouldn’t do that.  Now they just need to make a decision which way we’re gonna go.  So if they had money and they have dinar, they’re gonna have it, but how long is it gonna last?  If you pay the IMF what they owe and they’re gonna pay everybody else what they owe, then they’re still just broke unless they change something, unless they change the way they’re doing business and operating every day, then they can have the money everybody wants to give ‘em plus the dinar that they have.  But they’ve changed it, now we know they can live long past this day.  So that’s the decision they have to make, and they wanted to see how the rest of the world was gonna react to it before they said, “Okay, let’s do the RV.”  And that, my understanding, that’s what we’re waiting for, that’s what she asked for, and so far today, from the meetings that have happened, everybody can live what is, with what has happened so far.  Now I don’t know what’s gonna happen by the close of market ‘cause that’s what they’re lookin’ at, and I don’t know if they’re gonna say, “Well, let’s see 48 hours, 72 hours and let this go.”  But I know Iraq was planning on doing something on Wednesday or Thursday, so maybe they know somethin’ I don’t.  They announced it to their people once again they’re gonna load those cards on Thursday, so maybe they know somethin’ I don’t, but we’re just gonna have to wait and see.  We know we’re that close, and that’s the only decision we’re waiting for.  Now, I asked the question that you guys are gonna ask.  I said, “Okay, well they don’t vote ‘til the 5th now, so now we won’t know ‘til next Monday, the 6th, whether the citizens say, you know, Stinges (sp?) or whatever your name is, you’re outta here, you’re crazy.  Why you didn’t take that good deal?”  Or not.  Now do we have to wait for that?  Everybody is coming back telling me, “We’re not waiting for that.  We are not.  They had an opportunity, it ends tomorrow.  We’re not waiting to see what their people vote, that’ll just be an aftereffect, it’s just gonna be a different world for them after Tuesday is my understanding, so we’ll see what happens.  Okay?

C:  And of course there’s always the option, is there not, that they could cancel elections that have been called on short notice.  They can also cancel elections that are scheduled on the, the 5th or 6th or whatever it was of July.  Is that not an option too?

T:  Yeah, it’s just a vote, it’s a vote.  He’s lettin’ the people decide if they wanna take it or not.  That’s all he’s sayin’, ‘cause he don’t wanna take it, it’s not a good deal.  Well, I mean, it’s a great deal, we’re saving your country!  But okay but, then I could see it, say, “Hey, and then I’ll put it in the hands of the people, what y’all wanna do, so nobody can blame me.”  I mean, what does it mean for them, and we’re going into it, higher taxes, less money, but I mean, look at where they’re at today, this morning.  They can only withdraw $67 a week from the ATM if they can find a ATM with money in it!

C:  Right.

T:  ‘Cause they’re drainin’ the ATMs and they’re not puttin’ anymore money back in it.  Their bank accounts have been frozen for a week.  Well guess what, this vote doesn’t go right, those bank accounts will be frozen forever ‘cause there just won’t be any money!  That $67 a week, that’s gonna be the new life for you, and, and I don’t know that they’re understanding that, but anyway we’ll see what happens, okay?

C:  Thank you so much for your insight.  We appreciate it ever so much!  And so that folks don’t forget, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and look forward to...

T:  Thank you.

C:  ...seeing you at that point.  And thanks again for all your help.

T:  That’s right.

C:  Appreciate it, Tony.  Thanks.

T:  All right, thank you.

T:  A’ight.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  I love it every time she says that.  Let’s go to Vegas.  831, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony.  Thanks for taking my call, I appreciate it.  Based on this last question, what do your sources and what is your perspective on how the BRICS bank and the AAIB will play into this scenario?

T:  Hmm.  I don’t know!  I haven’t....

C:  I mean, because they’re asset based, I believe they’re an asset-based currency is their philosophy, and that’s what the Iraqi dinar’s gonna be, so wouldn’t that be another solution for Greece?

T:  For Greece?

C:  Yes.

T:  I don’t, no....

C:  If the BRICS, if the BRICS bank comes in.

T:  Okay, let’s say Greece has dinar, ‘cause I don’t know how much dinar Greece has, okay?  I don’t even know how significant they were in this.  But again, if that was the solution to all the problems, we’d be done, we would’ve just did it, said, “Okay, there you go!  There’s your money, pay us back our money, and go live your life happily ever after.”  But they know that’s not going to work and that’s why they haven’t done that.  Okay?  They know just givin’ them more money, it’s like, you know, tellin’ a kid, “Stop eatin’ all that candy, it’s gonna make you sick.”  So you put the candy on the table, say, “Don’t eat it.”  And they’re, “Well it’s on the table, I’m gonna eat it.”  “Then you’re gonna get sick.”  “I don’t care, but I’m gonna eat it,” ‘cause that’s what they’re doin’.  So they’re sayin’, “Okay, then, we’re not gonna put it on the table anymore.  We’re not gonna offer it for you, we’re not even gonna let you buy it, ‘cause you don’t have any, or you don’t have the wherewithal”--I was gonna say the good sense, but anyway, to not eat it, right?  They don’t have it to not spend it and continue doin’ what they’re doing, and somethin’ has to change.  So I don’t think that’s gonna make any difference, and again, if it was just about the dinar for Greece, this would’ve already been done.  If that would’ve saved the global economy, wouldn’t have effected at all, this would already be done.  So it’s more than about the money, it’s about changing the way you live and do business every day, and that’s what they’re refusing to do!

C:  All righty.  Well thank you for that information, appreciate it, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T:  All right, thank you.  A’ight.  Okay, 219, good morning.  219?  Nope?  Okay.  I’m gonna go with 313, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony.

T:  Good morning, how are you?

C:  I’m doing well, how are you?

T:  I’m doing great.  I’m drinkin’ coffee, so I’m gettin’ better and better, but go ahead.  

C:  You’re not doing superfantastic?

T:  Actually I am.  Let me tell you guys, again, I didn’t...I, I didn’t talk to Pam over the weekend, I mean I did just a little bit but not like we normally do.  Didn’t talk to DC at all, didn’t talk to a lot of people who I usually get information, things from.  We did a couple texts back and forth, and everybody just enjoyed their weekend because we knew there was absolutely nothing gonna happen.  As I told you guys on Friday, absolutely nothing was gonna happen until Monday morning when the market opened, and Angela Merkel said it herself.  “We need to do something before the market opens on Monday.”  Well okay.  The world didn’t end.  The financial industry did not end, it didn’t even react the way they thought it was going to or hoped that it wouldn’t.  So everybody’s still just as happy as they were last Wednesday sayin’, “Let’s go,” and even more so now because the market didn’t react.  I mean it did, -3%, but they don’t care about that.  It was a drop in the bucket, and if it continues that way throughout the day, this thing’s ready to go!  So there, there’s nothing out there that, you know, there’s no meeting, discussion.  There’s nobody talkin’ about Iraq and what Iraq is doing, what Iraq is not doing.  Everybody and every leaders, I mean for most every country is focused right now on Greece.  That’s what all their phone calls about, that’s what all their meetings about, every financial minister in every country, CBIs, are all sayin’, “What are they gonna do and how is it going to affect us?”  That’s it.  And as soon as we find that out, everything else is supposedly ready to go.  So I don’t know what day they’re gonna pick, but everything else is supposed to be ready to go.  So I, I’m really relaxed, and I am superfantastic knowing that’s all!  But I knew what to look for this week.  I knew exactly what to look for, what not, and I knew it wasn’t gonna happen until today.  And it’s really not gonna happen until this evening, first of all, see where the market ends, and then tomorrow morning when it’s the 30th, what action they take.  So I don’t see anything happening ‘til then, okay?

C:  Until when?

T:  Either later this evening after the market closes so we’ll know, and how the Asian market reacted, or tomorrow after they declared a day of actually officially missed the deadline and they can implement whatever the next plan is.

C:  So it can happen tomorrow.

T:  It could happen this afternoon!  But I just don’t see it happening ‘til then, ‘til every, all those things are finalized.  Again, Iraq was puttin’ out over the weekend that they’re gonna load the cards, they’re gonna award some, you know, hundred thousand dollars out to, you know, three different individuals, thirty thousand dinar each to equal a hundred thousand dollars, and they’re supposed to do that on Thursday, so that’s what I’m lookin’ forward to.

C:  Wow.  Can you give us the rates?

T:  I don’t know!  Let me see.  Pam, can I give them the rates?  Let me see.  I gotta see if Pam gave ‘em to me first.  Hold on.  No, I actually got ‘em.  The USD, I mean dinar, I’m still gonna say $3.91 ‘cause that’s what it’s supposed to come out at.  Oh, Pam said....

C:  And the dong?

T:  That’s right.  She said no, I cannot give you the rates anyway.

C:  Why not?

T:  That’s right, why not, Pam?  So anyway.  Guys, I think the rates are still the same, what we’ve been telling you guys, I mean that’s what I would look forward to.  Okay, I’m just gonna throw it out there real, just $3.91, .47, probably the 11 cent, $1.05.  That’s what I would look forward to, the international rates.  Now, are there still some contract rates?  Yes.  Are there rates showing at the bank?  Yes.  But we’ll see when, okay?

C:  Thank you very much!

T:  Okay, thank you!  You gotta say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, though.

C:  Oh, I was gonna say that.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you.  Have a great day.  A’ight.

T:  Bye.  Okay, we’re at 601, good morning.

C:  Hey, man, still on?

T:  Hey!

C:  How you doin’?

T:  Good, how are you doin’?

C:  I’m really good, thank you.  Good to hear from you today.  And so you’re not hearing anything, it sounds like, because you hadn’t said anything about it, that security is good enough at this point?  All those elements like that in Iraq are not an issue.  This Greece thing has been the, the thing that’s starin’ everybody in the face with respect to just waiting to see which way it’s gonna go, one way or the other.

T:  Well, that’s what I’ve been gettin’ since last Monday that they wanted to resolve the Greece issue again because it could affect the global economy if you shut a whole country down.  If everybody knows they defaulted, the IMF is not giving ‘em this money, they can’t pay the IMF, they can’t pay everybody else that they’re supposed to be payin’, they’ve already shut their people off from their own money in the banks for the next week.  Well if things don’t get better by Monday, guess what?  That’s not gonna change Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.  Those are laws that are in place just for that to stop runs on the bank and the country from goin’ down, but that’s exactly where they’re gonna go even if they voted no.  Well I mean now, I don’t know what kinda idiot goin’ through this all week, I can’t get a dime at the bank, outta the bank, and if we vote no we don’t wanna do what the IMF said, then this is the life we’re gonna live?  That just doesn’t even make any sense to me, but, but that’s what’s gonna happen.  So then how does that affect everything?  All say, “Everybody pack up and start heading for the border”?  You know, or the next nearest country, but now they don’t even have money to do that with ‘cause they can only get $67 a week.  Now they can still do some, I don’t know if you guys seen the article, levels of electronic payments, but the stores and everybody over there, they aren’t even taking that.  They aren’t even taking credit cards and that ‘cause they’re not sure they’re gonna get paid.  Everybody right now is give me cash or, or walk away.  I mean, that’s what they’re doing, and they don’t have that much cash.  So yes, will that affect them, will that be another country, will we see Greece become a, a third-world country behind all of that?  Those are big decisions people are gonna have to make, and how is it gonna affect everybody else?  It has to, absolutely has to affect the countries around it, and you got the trickle-down effect.  It will even affect our country if this happens because of the imports/exports, things we won’t be able to send, that’s money that we get we won’t be able to get.  That’s items that they need to live, they won’t be able to live with.  So it is an issue.  Now is it the one thing that the RV’s gonna be decided on?  No, because it’s already decided.  It’s already in place, they just didn’t want to put all that money out there and have this happen, suck it all up, economy go crazy.  Investors are scared ‘cause the market dropped out.  Whole lot of things could happen.  We want the RV and the influx of money to happen when the market is smooth and level, all the countries have settled down, everybody’s ready to do this so it takes an upward spiral and keep goin’, okay?

C:  Uh-huh.  Yeah.  Well I have some other things on my mind, but I don’t think they, they just, some things we just need to be quiet about and let it unfold, so I’ll let it go, and I appreciate your help.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.

C:  You bet.

T:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas?

C:  Yeah, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Big time.

T:  All right, thanks.  All right.  Have a great day.  Okay, 423, good morning.

C:  Well good morning, Tony.  404 answered one of my questions, but I wanted to know if you heard anything more about Sterling.  You told me last week to call them ‘cause that was paid for already, and they do not answer their phone.

T:  You know, guys, all I know about Sterling is if you go to their site and you click on it, they have a statement right there.  That’s their statement, and that, that is all I know about them.  I haven’t talked to any of them, not to Frank, not to Ty, not to anybody there.  I haven’t called them myself.  I was just gonna watch it like everybody else, see how it plays out.   So, here’s the thing...

C:  (Inaudible) thousand dollars worth.

T:  ...so that you guys understand, yeah, you guys understand.  And I want everybody to understand ‘cause I try and be transparent when nobody else is, or, or at least up front and it’s not gonna hurt.  It’s an FBI investigation involving Sterling, so me come here talkin’ about it, givin’ my opinions, anything else on what I think is really goin’ on or, or information that I heard probably isn’t gonna help the situation, and it definitely wouldn’t help me, ‘cause any day you’re messin’ with an active investigation, whatever it is, tellin’ you guys, I mean, what to look for and not look for.  I know they have somebody who’s sending us documents they’ve been sending out to people, questionnaires and things like that, so I’m just sayin’ your best avenue, what I would look at--and Sterling’s not the only one, ‘cause I heard there were six of ‘em that same day--is I would just plan on it not being there and then worry about everything else afterwards because this is so close I don’t think it’s gonna change before then.  Now already this morning I’ve heard there’s a possibility but it, that it could, but who knows.  That’s not what I would be planning on is what I’m telling you.  If you already have, you know, reserves or still have it, then it’s there until it’s gone is all I can tell you, and you can’t get any more.  It’s no different than them sayin’, “Hey, we’re not doin’ the reserve program anymore,” and go on, and if you still wanna buy currency I guess there’s some other currency dealers out there you could be buyin’ currency from, or you could be buyin’ different currencies, not necessarily that one, to make up for what you’re missin’, so it’s all up to you.

C:  Well, I wasn’t looking for any more reserves, that one was just totally paid for, so I thought that I should get it.  You suggested an attorney, but until this happens I don’t have money for an attorney.

T:  That, that’s right!

C:  Would the Attorney General, would that be something you could go to the Attorney General for?

T:  I don’t know!  I mean, you can ask them, but again, the situation is complicated.  What do you want, the Attorney General to go after the FBI, or you want ‘em to go after Sterling?

C:  I just want my, my currency that I paid for.

T:  I know.

C:  Okay, well thanks a lot.  Have a good day.

T:  And you’ll have...take it up, okay, thanks.  

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Vegas.  All right, thank you.  

C:  Bye.

T:  All right.  A’ight, guys, they want me to stress that they can get $67 a day, not a week.  My fault, (unintelligible) there in a week.  It’s $67 a day.  Okay.  Which I don’t know about you guys, but that’s not a whole lot of money to me either.  All right, 732, good morning.

C:  Good morning.  Good afternoon.  How are you today?

T:  Well I am superfantastic, how’s that?

C:  I love that.  I love that answer.  I just wanted to, it was brought up to me, it wasn’t one of my original questions, but I just want to clear up something about Greece.  Now tomorrow is the deadline for the decision of the country of Greece to go with the IMF or not to go with it and, and that’s the country’s decision, correct?

T:  It’s a decision to go with what they suggested, the changes they need to make in their economy or not.

T:  Without that, they do not get the seventeen billion dollars, they cannot pay the IMF what they owe them tomorrow, they will go into default.

C:  Okay.  Now, now on the 5th or the 7th or whatever it is, the country is supposed to have the citizens vote.  Now it, that doesn’t make any sen, I mean, did I miss something, because if, if they’re defaulting just say, just say they don’t go with it and they default, or even if they do go with it, it seems to me that on the 5th the vote’s not gonna matter either way.

T:  Well, you would think that because they’re sayin’ we’re not gonna give you an extension, and he’s sayin’, “I don’t care, I’m takin’ an extension, and I’m not gonna make a decision, I’m gonna let the people make a decision on the 6th.”  And they’re saying...

C:  I got, okay.

T:  ... “Oh, you’re gonna make a decision on the 30th ‘cause that’s gonna be it.”  But he’s sayin’, “You guys been feedin’ us all these years, if it’s another week and we decide to do it, you’re gonna let us do it.” 

C:  Okay, so....

T:  Basically is what he’s saying, okay?

C:  Okay.  Okay.  So it’s a, it’s a power struggle kinda thing.  

T:  Yep.

C:  Okay.  The, the, the other question that I have, I just have two, two questions.  When you say our admin, you know, our administration’s ready, the bank’s ready, all that other stuff, now when you say that they’re ready, do you infer that they are ready to let the RV go, meaning Baghdad would also first RV, and then we as the United States and the entire world would be able to RV so us little people, the citizens, all can go to the bank.  Is that what that means?

T:  It means they are ready for Iraq to RV, yes.

T:  And that we, the little people of the world, would go immediately after that, ‘cause it’s Iraq’s currency, they get to go first, and they may even get to enjoy some time with it, and then we would be able to go.  But yes, they are ready for the world to see the RV is my understanding.  

C:  Okay.  In your opinion.  I, I’m not asking you, I know you’re not advisor or anything like that or a lawyer.  And the last thing I do wanna bring up is just that I have some concerns regarding, and I, I hate to keep repeating this, Sterling.  I understand that most of what you’re speaking about is the reserves.  Now, if you have purchased and did the, and you have the currency physically in a safe place, does, will that still be affected because it came from Sterling?  Do you, I mean, just in your opinion.

T:  What do you mean, if you bought, if you bought from Sterling will it still be accepted, is that what you’re saying?

C:  Yes.

T:  Yeah.  Yeah, I don’t....

C:  And you physically have the currency.

T:  Yeah.  Guys, I don’t ever do, and this is just my opinion once again.

T:  So everybody understand, but I don’t think there’s any, gonna be any issue with currency you have in your hand.

T:  I just don’t see that bein’ a issue, okay?

C:  Okay.  And my, my, my concern was only that the receipts will be needed during tax time, we have to set aside so much money, and then when you use the receipt and they say, “Oh, this came from Sterling and, and, you know, that was an issue,” or whatever.  So as long as it’s not counterfeit or anything like that, we should be good to go.

T:  You should be good to go.

C:  In your opinion.

T:  In my opinion.  And during tax time it will not matter what, where your receipt says it’s from ‘cause it’ll already be exchanged at the bank.  That’ll be bank property at that time, so you shouldn’t have to worry about that at all, okay?  They can’t go back to the bank and trace every note that you put in and say, “Oh, that’s a Sterling note.  Oh, this is, this note, and this one came from here.”  That’s not gonna happen, guys.

C:  I truly appreciate it.  You just eased my mind a bit.  I could sleep a little bit better, and I’ll leave with Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  I won’t be able to get, make it.  But I also would like to say how about maybe Dallas or Atlantic City, I mean just, just something to toss around and think about.

T:  Okay, we got a couple places, so we’ll try and do them.  But here’s the thing.  If you guys could go in the chat room, who’s there, or on the forum, and put together a petition to have Pam convince DC to do something in Dallas since he’s in Texas, then we’ll do that, how’s that?
C:  Okay.  Okay.  You’re awesome.  You’re awesome, Tony.  I want to thank you very much.  I wanna say hey and shout out to the gang, they know who I’m talking about, and you guys are just great.  And we do sincerely appreciate everything you do for us, and you help ease a lot of people’s minds, ‘cause let me tell you, I’ve got (unintelligible) like you wouldn’t believe.

C:  So you have a great day.  Thank you very much, Tony.

T:  All right.  You too, thank you.  A’ight.  Okay, guys, our transcriber is...actually at another event but she said she would come home to transcribe and post all this if we kept it to an hour, so we’re gonna keep it to an hour, she’ll come home and do it later.  I’ll do the recording immediately afterwards, so that’ll work.  But Pam, it’s your show!  

Pam:  I (inaudible).

T:  You what?

Pam:  Apparently Spook wants to talk.

T:  Wait.  We can’t hear you, you’re cuttin’ out.  I can’t hear you.  Pam?  Guys, we gotta wait ‘til Pam moves on the other side or closer to the light.  

Pam:  (Inaudible).

T:  You there?  Okay Ray?

Ray:  Yes!  All right, well we lost Pam.

T:  Sounds like it.

Ray:  Okay?

Ray:  Well, hey folks, continue to enjoy this Marvelous Monday, and we will see what we will see when we see it!

T:  Okay.  All right.  Let me see, she didn’t come back yet, right?  No?  All right, guys.

Ray:  No, not yet.

T:  All, all we can do, if you guys wanna watch this minute by minute and see, here’s your two options:  you can watch CNN all day long and see if something happens with Greece, if there’s any kind of major announcement, or any other news station.  You could watch MSNBC or any of the financial channels and see what’s goin’ on with the market, and if it’s going really bad or not or if it’s leveled off.  So in either case, you’ll know we’re in a good position and we’re just waiting for J.L. and O and, and Christine Lagarde to, to come together and say, “All right, is it good?  Then let’s do this,” ‘cause that’s all we’re waitin’ for.  That’s my complete understanding, how the global economy was gonna act today based on the news that they know Greece is probably out of this tomorrow and what they’re going through, all right?  So, let’s hope for the best, prepare for the worst as they say.  And the worst is, you know, and I’m just gonna throw this out there for anything, if it goes to the end of Ramadan, but I know that’s not anybody’s choice, everybody’s tellin’ me they’re not waiting for that, even if somebody put that out there.  They’re ready for this to go right now.  They’re planning and announcing once again to their people they’re gonna do somethin’ with the cards on Thursday, so we’ll just have to wait and see.  But I’m in a great position, I feel good knowing we’re down to the final decision, the final time to go, when they bring the banks in, everybody else, say do it.  The rates are in the global system, we know that from multiple countries.  The rates are being seen.  Everybody’s just waiting to go.  So enjoy the rest of your day, I’m gonna enjoy mine.  And again, if it does happen, I don’t care where I am in the world, I’ll send out a tweet, we’ll do a call, and we’ll be ready to rock and roll.  Enjoy the rest of your day, everybody.  Bye

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired Empty Re: Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:16 pm

Glad to hear the prospect of a jail term looming before you does not depress you. I hear attitude is key to survival behind bars.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired 2805820865  Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired 2805820865  Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired 2805820865  Tony says he is NOT depressed, just tired 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum