Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

GID Email Response DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

GID Email Response

Go down

GID Email Response Empty GID Email Response

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:48 pm

This was posted in TNT by Hijack:

I REQUEST THAT YOU RESPECT MY WISHES TO NOT REPOST OR SEND THIS POST TO ANOTHER WEBSITE, RECAPS,ETC, THIS IS FOR TNT ONLY!! BELOW IS THE EXACT EMAIL THAT I RECEIVED LATE LAST NIGHT FROM GID a affiliate of Sterling that was shut down on the same day as was Sterling.

"Your GID Associates installment order #?????????? has expired. Regretfully, GID Associates is unable to fulfill your order due to actions taken by the Government on June 3, 2015.. We are hopeful that the matter is resolved swiftly and your order will be shipped or possibly refunded".

Great timing for them to respond to the purchaser's of their currency and if you read closely they insinuate that their intentions are for you to receive something. Hope is still alive, but stick to the Plan B.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

GID Email Response Empty Re: GID Email Response

Post by kenlej on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:59 pm

That's what the IDIOTS get by buying currency in installments LMAO. I have no sympathy for anybody who still believes this scam. I just laugh at them now with LMAO,HAHAHA,& other laughing accs LMAO. Haven't seen GoldenGirl posting since Sterling got raided LMAO. I guess she figured it out? Better late than never LMAO.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:04 pm

I just hate it when people tell me not to do something!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:23 pm

@ssmith wrote:I just hate it when people tell me not to do something!

HAHAHAHAHAHA I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, WHEN I SAW IT EARLIER I ALMOST BROUGHT IT OVER BUT YOU BEAT ME TO IT, LOL
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:38 pm

Kiss it all goodby Spankie ... you will not see your money again.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GID Email Response 2805820865  GID Email Response 2805820865  GID Email Response 2805820865  GID Email Response 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum