Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING PONZI SCHEMES, SMH.. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING PONZI SCHEMES, SMH..

Go down

TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING PONZI SCHEMES, SMH.. Empty TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING PONZI SCHEMES, SMH..

Post by chilimama on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:14 am

Netglobal

Star Member

Date: 06:27 AM Jun 30, 2015
Message from Sterling
Permalink Reply Quote  Printer Friendly

I got a email message from Sterling yesterday that my reserve payment is coming due. I suspect this is a canned message generated by their computer systems. In any case, I won't be sending them any more funds. In fact, the message on their website states they can't accept payments until further notice so I couldn't send them any payments, even if I wanted to.

Date: 06:40 AM Jun 30, 2015

It is really a shame that the so called feds come in to "help the people," but in truth the attorneys are the one that end up with peoples money (they WILL get paid) and in most cases almost ALL of it. I would like to be the fly on the wall to what actually happens to the foreign currency that was confiscated especially when one considers that the RV/GCR will have been completed (I hope) long before this investigation is complete... 

Unfortunately I speak from experience due to being a customer of a company that was making it clients a lot of money in a legal deal that was considered a Ponzie scheme that really wasn't. Of course there are those you bump into over the years and other stories you hear that say the same thing. The feds can do what they want by defining a situation they way they need too in order to "legally" come in and do what they do.

IMO...and many would agree that understand what Bernie Madoff had done was NOTHING different then what the banks do every day. Let's face it, the man made his clients huge returns for many years; I mean you do not acquire the client list he had by being a crook and he did it in plain view, until one day he upset the wrong folks. The list is long and time is short...

-- Edited by the maze on Tuesday 30th of June 2015 06:50:15 AM 

coolhand65

Star Member

Date: 06:48 AM Jun 30, 2015

Everybody, please IMOA...sterling is OUT. Once I read they where being investigated buy the F.B.I, come on peeps.The F.B.I. Doesn't come to your door selling Girlscout cookies! I myself have reserves with about a week left , I am going to right them off.i want nothing to do with sterling, until the i might think about a lawsuit. But I don't know all he fact. I will take the advice and go with plan B. Sorry sterling, faults hope. 

Date: 07:24 AM Jun 30, 2015

The guys from the BH group Brad & Charlie are in prison right now serving out their sentence. I bought my dinar from them and I still feel they are guys trying to do good and not scammers. But who knows. It's hard to believe what's real and what's not. Also Rudy Conen ended up dying in jail due to his poor health. Makes me feel sad. It will be nice when this is all over I'm sure sterling now feels the same way. I hope everyone at least gets dinar for he money they put up in reserves. Dinar does and always will have value.

-- Edited by don don on Tuesday 30th of June 2015 07:25:25 AM 

Silver Member

Date: 07:41 AM Jun 30, 2015

coolhand65 wrote:
Everybody, please IMOA...sterling is OUT. Once I read they where being investigated buy the F.B.I, come on peeps.The F.B.I. Doesn't come to your door selling Girlscout cookies! I myself have reserves with about a week left , I am going to right them off.i want nothing to do with sterling, until the i might think about a lawsuit. But I don't know all he fact. I will take the advice and go with plan B. Sorry sterling, faults hope.

PLEASE...do not assume guilt.  I was wrongly accused of a crime a long time ago.  It was a pretty small case, but still took about a couple months to clear things up.  The perpetrator, who pointed the finger at me, was eventually found guilty and sentenced.  The legal system did its job.  In the meantime, life was not very fun. Thankfully my family and friends stood by me.

Let's let the legal system do its job before we say they are guilty!
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING PONZI SCHEMES, SMH.. Empty Re: TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING PONZI SCHEMES, SMH..

Post by BritishBulldog on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:40 am

Did that idiot really say that they thought the guys from the B&H group were really doing good and not scamming??  Are you serious??  I just don't understand how someone can be that out of touch with reality. And the one person who seems to have a functioning brain in there head gets told to not jump to conclusions of their guilt?!?!?!

I'm sorry...but my 3 year old niece is smarter than these. These dummies deserve to loose every penny they have put in to it. They are the kind of idiots that are ruining this country and world we live in with their "well the guy/girl I like said XXX so thats the truth and F everyone else who doesn't think this way".
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING PONZI SCHEMES, SMH.. Empty Re: TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING PONZI SCHEMES, SMH..

Post by chilimama on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:32 pm

@BritishBulldog wrote:Did that idiot really say that they thought the guys from the B&H group were really doing good and not scamming??  Are you serious??  I just don't understand how someone can be that out of touch with reality. And the one person who seems to have a functioning brain in there head gets told to not jump to conclusions of their guilt?!?!?!

I'm sorry...but my 3 year old niece is smarter than these. These dummies deserve to loose every penny they have put in to it. They are the kind of idiots that are ruining this country and world we live in with their "well the guy/girl I like said XXX so thats the truth and F everyone else who doesn't think this way".

I WAS JUST AS SHOCKED
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:31 pm

Amazing ... Just amazing ... these people are actually defending guys who got caught with their finger in the till. The one defending Madoff just boggled my mind. He was "making" the early investors money by paying them with the money paid by the later investors, minus of course what he didn't skim for himself first. That's the way a Ponzi scheme works, the early investors make out like bandits, the later investors get screwed.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING PONZI SCHEMES, SMH.. 2805820865  TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING PONZI SCHEMES, SMH.. 2805820865  TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING PONZI SCHEMES, SMH.. 2805820865  TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING PONZI SCHEMES, SMH.. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum