Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Painterman7 tells it like it is I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Painterman7 tells it like it is

4 posters

Go down

Painterman7 tells it like it is Empty Painterman7 tells it like it is

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:27 pm

Painterman7

Well HERE are the facts. Today is June 28th, two days from JULY 2015. We are NO closer today than ten years ago in all reality. The forums are dying, meaning there is NO real joyful anticipation like YEARS ago. The HYPE, PUMPING excitement of January and February of THIS year is FAR gone. Twas the night before judgment, and all through the forums, not a WORD of truth was spoken and all the gurus were silent in the night. People mock, people slam those who stand on truth here, but facts are facts. Mountain Goat has been bleating for YEARS and YEARS this was done, over and our plane was landing. Our ships have been at Sea for SO long, we ran out of fuel and drift in the currents. The once FORUM FILLED gurus, are silent now, and folks it IS almost JULY and NO RV in sight. BILLIONS and BILLIONS and BILLIONS of Dinar are STILL being sold DAILY, WEEKLY, and you ALL should ask WHY?? Where do they get this ENDLESS supply of dinars? It is just printed JOKES of toilet paper valued paper. IF this RV was close, IF this was truly going to happen, the dealers would be DRYING UP with nothing to sell. BUT they keep the hype machine going. FACT is fact, see you all January 1st, 2016 and we will then start another NEW year with nothing in sight. Blessings to you all. Lastly America DIED this week, Judgment day looms, for NOW we have become SODOM and GOMORRAH. Our faith needs to know, Jesus IS coming and God will NOT be mocked. FACTS to finish on, IF this RV was SO VERY important to Iraq, the IMF, the World Bank, the world, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE a long time ago. NOT going to happen, get used to it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Painterman7 tells it like it is Empty Re: Painterman7 tells it like it is

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:14 pm

Blessings to you all. Lastly America DIED this week, Judgment day looms, for NOW we have become SODOM and GOMORRAH.

I will not agree with that, God was willing to spare Sodom and Gomorrah for the sake of just ten righteous people, there are far more than that in America, there are more than that in my own small town and tens of thousands of small towns across this nation.

But He, full of [merciful] compassion, forgave their iniquity and destroyed them not; yes, many a time He turned His anger away and did not stir up all His wrath and indignation. For He [earnestly] remembered that they were but flesh, a wind that goes and does not return. Psalm 78:38-39

When Moses asked God to show him His glory, the Lord proclaimed His Mercy, Loving-kindness, and truth, that is His glory. He is slow to anger and quick to forgive. Yes, it goes on to say that He will by no means forgive the guilty, but that is far from everyone, in fact I will go so far as to say it is far from most. Further, for hundreds of years America has been the engine behind world wide evangelism, funding it, providing resources, and people. Even today, with all it's faults, America gives three times more per capita to charity than the next country.

Oh we are not perfect, but we have not forgotten the widow, the orphan and the stranger, and that will not go unnoticed. No my friend this story is far from over. OH, we may see some shaking, we will see trials, I think we will, but it will not be judgement, and it is not the end for America, but shaking and trials unto repentance and revival greater than the Great Awakenings that have gone before. In fact, I believe it will dwarf all the revivals that have come before. I will also observe that if I am seeing and hearing correctly, it, like the Great Awakenings of the past, will set the stage and prepare us for what is to come.

I have had dreams, vision and revelation, much of which I am not yet ready or released to share, some of which I have not even fully shared with my wife, but I will share this much. The end times are coming, but not yet, not in my lifetime or my children's, perhaps in my grand children's, but I think it'll be a little beyond that. America has a role to play in those end times, an important one, a sheep nation role. Beyond that I am not yet allowed to say, but I look to the future and while there is a storm coming, it will be weathered, and beyond the storm the future is bright.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Painterman7 tells it like it is 2805820865  Painterman7 tells it like it is 2805820865  Painterman7 tells it like it is 2805820865  Painterman7 tells it like it is 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:43 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
Blessings to you all. Lastly America DIED this week, Judgment day looms, for NOW we have become SODOM and GOMORRAH.

I will not agree with that, God was willing to spare Sodom and Gomorrah for the sake of just ten righteous people, there are far more than that in America, there are more than that in my own small town and tens of thousands of small towns across this nation.

But He, full of [merciful] compassion, forgave their iniquity and destroyed them not; yes, many a time He turned His anger away and did not stir up all His wrath and indignation. For He [earnestly] remembered that they were but flesh, a wind that goes and does not return. Psalm 78:38-39

When Moses asked God to show him His glory, the Lord proclaimed His Mercy, Loving-kindness, and truth, that is His glory. He is slow to anger and quick to forgive. Yes, it goes on to say that He will by no means forgive the guilty, but that is far from everyone, in fact I will go so far as to say it is far from most. Further, for hundreds of years America has been the engine behind world wide evangelism, funding it, providing resources, and people. Even today, with all it's faults, America gives three times more per capita to charity than the next country.

Oh we are not perfect, but we have not forgotten the widow, the orphan and the stranger, and that will not go unnoticed. No my friend this story is far from over. OH, we may see some shaking, we will see trials, I think we will, but it will not be judgement, and it is not the end for America, but shaking and trials unto repentance and revival greater than the Great Awakenings that have gone before. In fact, I believe it will dwarf all the revivals that have come before. I will also observe that if I am seeing and hearing correctly, it, like the Great Awakenings of the past, will set the stage and prepare us for what is to come.

I have had dreams, vision and revelation, much of which I am not yet ready or released to share, some of which I have not even fully shared with my wife, but I will share this much. The end times are coming, but not yet, not in my lifetime or my children's, perhaps in my grand children's, but I think it'll be a little beyond that. America has a role to play in those end times, an important one, a sheep nation role. Beyond that I am not yet allowed to say, but I look to the future and while there is a storm coming, it will be weathered, and beyond the storm the future is bright.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:46 pm

Kevin that post to Painterman 7 was absolutely beautiful, it's as if an angel was talking to you in one ear. God bless you, and I was moved. Crazy Jerry

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:43 am

Thank you Kevin for your beautiful and thoughtful post. God was whispering in your ear and you heard it.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum