Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US

5 posters

Go down

Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US Empty Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:18 pm

Poppy3 

INFORMATION IS TELLING US ALL THAT LIGHTNING IS ABOUT TO STRIKE.  

ABADI PROMISED PEOPLE WOULD START GETTING PAID AND TO JUST BEAR WITH HIM AND THE ADMINISTRATION TILL JUNE AND THINGS WOULD GREATLY IMPROVE. MORE BUYING POWER AND THE PEOPLE ESPECIALLY THE WIDOW AND WAR VETERANS THAT HAVE SACRIFICED.

IN COMPLETING THESE OBLIGATION HE HAS TO COMPLETE REFORM AND THAT IS WHAT WILL GET US PAID AS WELL.

ALL ARE GOING TO BENEFIT FROM THEIR EFFORTS SINCE HE HAS TAKEN OFFICE.  BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US. IF YOUR NOT EXCITED AND ON FIRE THEN YOUR WOOD MUST BE WET.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US Empty Re: Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:25 pm

Hopefully when it does, no one but you will be in the vicinity. MY wood certainly is not wet, bu given you history of hype, hoopla, pumping and general inaccuracy your words are not about to get me excited.

Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US Lightn10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US 2805820865  Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US 2805820865  Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US 2805820865  Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US Empty Re: Poppy3 BIG CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AS THE NEWS TELLS US

Post by RoyBoy Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:50 am

I see Poopy3 has slipped off his meds again. I picture ol Poppy3 in Tn. as the kind of man out mowing his yard in his baggy white boxers,  people starring at him as they go by and in his mind he is the sex-est thing alive. (((( Yippers ))))  NO why?
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:33 am

Poppy, Poppy, Poppy:  How long are you going to continue to blow smoke and shine mirrors?  Haven't you taken the hint yet?  You know, the balderdash time is long over.  You haven't learned yet.  Maybe to late to learn,  I hear that the long arm of the law has begun to close in on some .  Tony is a good example.  Ever wonder why some have mysteriously disappeared?  You could be next.  Jail cells, yep, they are for birds like you.
I'll never forget how you crawfished a bet and then made it sould like it wasn't a serious offer.  How more serious could it get?  Disgusting, that is what you are. 

I just got a jab from P. T.:  Step right up folks, see the infamous Poppy3, he will try to convince you that his jibberish is true, his balderdash is nothing but the truth and all the time he will be singing the sirens song.  Yes siree peoples, step right up for a rare and entertaining time.  Get your tickets right here.  For a nickel for a dime Poppy will spin one all the time.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:49 am

I think Poppy is one of those MLM people who says Jesus every other word so people will trust him. He should be arrested since he has also done so much damage for 6 years. He has never told the truth. I wonder who pays him. He knows nothing.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum