Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT

+7
Kevind53
rosie693
Not stupid
Captain259
FairyDmac
Ponee
Ssmith
11 posters

Go down

Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT Empty Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:01 am

Thought it would be interesting to take a look at the disappearance of DC.....  

5/15/15  DC was on for entire call.

5/18/15  DC was on for the first part of call.
DC:  Okay, guys!  Well I’m out.  I’ve unfortunately gotta get some real work done.  I prefer this RV to go through so I don’t have to do this kinda stuff, so.  Anyway, I hope everybody’s well, and have a great couple days, we’ll keep you informed!  Bye, guys.

5/20/15 
T: So DC just said he can’t make it, he’s still in, in the work deal that he’s doin’ right now--excuse me, uh-oh, sorry, I forgot to get my water--but we’ll go on.

5/21/15  Tony pleads guilty in 14DailyPlusScam

5/22/15 

DC is on for entire call.

5/26/15 
T: Guys, DC is taking care of business.  It’s after a holiday, a lot of things are going on, so he won’t be on the call.

5/27/15
T: And actually once again, anybody wants to hang up, ‘cause I know you guys don’t ‘cause I don’t have DC to go back and forth with and that, but he is caught right in the middle of something and he was trying to get here this morning.  We did have a conversation, but they are timing same time we’re timing, so I guess that’s enough of that, and he’ll explain it to you guys when he comes back.  Or maybe he won’t.

5/29/15
T: Got some good information for you guys, and Winston is not here, guys.  Winston is--let me see, how can I put this the right way--is working on a special project this week.  Now some of you super-informed people about...about global events would probably figure that out or somethin’ or, or not.  Or those who know...his history and background could probably figure out that, or those who don’t just know he is once again doing things that are required to be done and things that are helpful in I believe his life and yours.  So anyway, we’ll go from there.  I did talk to him.  We talked, we discussed the information, but there’s some things that go on in the middle of the day that need to go on in the middle of the day.

6/1/15
T: DC is actually working, I mean working on a...a project in his old arena or something near there, but we’ve talked to him, okay?  And everything is just fine according to his guys, our guys.

6/3/15  Sterling currency raided by FBI

6/3/15
T: Guys, let me say this ‘cause I know there’s a lot of stuff out there on the boards and in, in our chat room, so I just wanted to say DC is working on a project, I mean he really seriously is.  He’s working on a project, something he has to do, has to be done, and if this goes another month or two I’m sure he’ll be here, well, whenever his project is over, it might not, ‘cause it’s important what he is doing and, and it’s important to him.  So I talked to him twice already today.  Pam talked to him this morning.  We’re still gettin’ the information from him to pass on, but unfortunately during our call time and most of the day is, he’s doin’ what he’s doin’, and he’s been doin’ it for twelve and fourteen hours the last couple days, so.  There’s no mystery to it, there’s no drama to it.  There, nothin’ else.  A lot of you guys have went out and got jobs and did other things and, you know, he has a commitment, he is, you know, a citizen of the US, so he can do that.  He is a...he is who he is.  You guys know who he is, so anyway, that’s enough of that.

6/5/15
 T: DC is not here.  He is doing his project that he’s supposed to be doing, even though he wants to be here.  I do get to talk to him at five, six in the morning.  He’s, you know, he’s doin’ this thing ten hours, fourteen hours a day taking care of what he needs to take care of at this time.  So will he be back for our last call to say goodbye?  I hope so, because I’m hopin’ our next call is our last call so we could do that part right there.

6/8/15
T: I talked to DC this morning, and he said he’s gonna try and come in and out the meeting and give us some updates, which he already did, and we gave him the information we had, so he’ll work with that.

6/10/15
T: Because of DC’s situation I talk to him earlier in the morning, he’ll give me his information, we go over it, and then through the day we go back and forth so we can stay updated as he gets some breaks in what he’s doin’.

T:  It is what we’ve been saying, he is working on a project that he needs to do for himself to, and, and for some other people, and if he really wanted to do what you said, if there was really an opportunity for him to do that, then he would probably do it.  So for you and, and others who get on there thinkin’ there’s some underlying reason or somethin’ that he can’t do that or he won’t do that...there’s no way I’m going to...

T:  Well, he evidently doesn’t want to do that, and I’m not gonna tell you what project or somethin’ he’s involved in that...

T:  ...he can’t expose that, okay?  Well, I told you what he was doin’.  He, I mean, I’ve told you, Pam told you, Ray’s told you, it’s on the board.  If you can’t accept that, then I’m sorry because that’s what he’s doing and that’s the way he has to do it based on what he’s doing.  Has nothin’ to do with you, has nothin’ to do with me.  He’s doing something different and that’s all we need to say about it.  He don’t want it to be said, we can’t say it, and nobody’s gonna come on here and tell you or anybody else any classified thing that he’s doin’ or not doing...

6/15/15
T:  Yeah.  I got, I gotta tell you guys this, though, since you, you brought that up, you know, ‘cause he’s doin’ what he has to do and what he can do, but it was kinda stressin’ him out that people were stressin’.  And he’s like, you know, I mean tryin’ to put pressure on, and I’m just tellin’ you the truth, ‘cause he, he’s doin’ what he has to do!  And he’s like, “God, I mean, didn’t I do everything I can do?”  Anyway.  Anyway, he’s still doin’ it, ‘cause we talk to him in the morning before he goes in to do what he’s doin’ now, so.  All right?

And he’s doin’ fourteen hours right now and, guys, and he has babies.  I mean he’s not like, you know, me and Pam got grown kids.  He has babies and he has to spend some time with them.  So go ahead, I’m sorry.

6/17/15
T: Yep. Now, and I will, I’ll tell you guys this. I’m glad that you brought that up, because we probably talked to DC, I don’t know, ten times today Pam? So he is kinda like over the top today, but anyway. He still has to do what he has to do, but he’s excited.

6/19/15
T: I talked to DC I think twice or three times this morning.  Every one of his people, there’s nothing but good news.  Nothing is bad, guys, we just havin’ to wait a little bit longer.

6/22/15
T: I’m still on standby, Pam’s still on standby, DC’s on standby, Ray’s on standby.

6/24/15
T: So I’m gonna give you the example that I was discussin’ with Pam--I think Winston was on when we were discussin’ it--anyway, we discussed a lot of stuff this morning.

T: Guys, we, we are not going to see him, I don’t think...because of what he’s doing. He has a new responsibility, everybody knows, it’s...again, it’s very...and I don’t even know how to say it. It is...I don’t know, it’s kind of a touchy subject where he’s at, what he’s involved in, and the reality of it, we weren’t payin’ him and they are, so I’m sorry, and you know, he, he got a, it’s a, and I will tell you this, though. It’s a position in what he’s doin’ where he can’t have a high profile, so I’m gonna, I, I can tell you that much. He can’t have a high profile. So there’s a lot of things there and, you know, he got babies to feed, he got a wife at home, and he gotta do what he gotta do. All right?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT Empty Re: Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:35 am

OMG !! THE WORK YOU PUT INTO THIS !   WOW!  GOOD JOB ! Reading this should show anyone that Tony is lying out his butt about DC. The stuttering alone.... Maybe DC will turn on TONY like TONY turned on others. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT Empty Re: Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT

Post by FairyDmac Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:18 pm

DC use to call from his car on way to meetings and such but now he can't work in 1 minute of good bye TNT callers but he can work in 10 calls a day to Tony and Pam.  Anyone with an IQ of a tick can tell Tony is lying his butt off.
FairyDmac
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:22 pm

Exactly @FairyDmac!  It makes NO SENSE at all !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:47 pm

You said that Tony is lying out of his Ass. Tony lies about everything. I think he talks from his Ass. It is a sad situation. Tony should shut down now. He probably lied to DC and Dc said go to jail on your own. If DC was smart he would go onto another Venue and apologize and tell people how screwed up Tony is.

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:53 pm

Even if Tony lied to Winston, I believe Winston KNEW it was lies and went along with it for the financial perks of going along.

But, if he was bamboozled, he is welcome to use Dinar Daily for that revelation and apology.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:33 pm

DC is on record as a smooth talking liar.  I think he knew exactly what he was doing.  Just a few of the lies off the top: he would compare Iraq's situation to Kuwaits, lower denomination bills out all over Iraq, RV had happened and was spreading towards Baghdad from outlying areas, all the celebrations, etc, etc.  And one of my favorites......Rich people don't fight.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:17 pm

It was clear to me that tony rolled on sterling to reduce his time in the big house.
The timing was too amazing. As far as winston, I have been saying the FBI showed up at his door shortly before or right after the sterling raid.
I hope tony broadcasts till the bitter end. I love the stories, you just cant believe anyone buys it!
I just laugh every day at his outrageous lies.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie693 Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:09 pm

Does anyone have any idea of when Tony needs to return to court for sentencing?
rosie693
rosie693

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:22 pm

The easy answer is, not soon enough.
But, I think there was a post about the date , the one about tony changing his plea.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:29 pm

How do you know Tony and DC are lying? Their lips are moving.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT 2805820865  Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT 2805820865  Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT 2805820865  Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:33 pm

Are you sure it is their lips? Lol

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:56 am

rosie693 wrote:Does anyone have any idea of when Tony needs to return to court for sentencing?

It has not been set yet.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:42 am

The way this has gone in the past Tony's lawyer finds inovative ways to postpone court actions.  Not sure about sentencing procedures but you can bet if he can he will delay it as long as possible.  This scumbag thrives on confusion.  The sooner this jerk is in jail the better, then it is time to pursue the rest of them.
Nick has the right idea.  Wonder what the Tony worshipers will do when he is finally silent?  A conviction sure hasn't slowed them down - yet.  Interesting, interesting I say.
Go justice.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:09 pm

I found the CC transcript of the first time DC was on Tony's call - 12/4/2013.  Here's how Tony introduced him:

I HAVE THE DC GUY HERE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS

LETS GO ON WITH THE DAYS NEWS
AND QUESTIONS
OUR GUY FROM DC ONLY HAS A LITTLE TIME
SO
I'LL DO WHAT IS USUALLY RESERVED FOR PAM AND RAY
AND THROW HIM UNDER THE BUS NOW
ASK HIM ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW NOW

DC;  APPRECIATE THAT LOL
T- THEN I'LL GO TO THE QUESTIONS

EVERYTHING IS REALLY GOOD
IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
YOU SAW THAT I SAID SANTA WAS CONFUSED
GOT THE WRONG NIGHT
HE GOT STARTED
TELLING YOU WHAT I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU
SINCE IT WAS THE WRONG NITE
HE CAN GO ROUND THE WORLD
SO EVERYONE CAN GET PRESENTS
HIS ENGINE WASN'T WORKING
HIS NAVIGATION DIDN'T WORK
HE IS DELIVERING PRESENTS
HE HASN'T GOTTEN TO YOU YET
ITS A GOOD THING
GREAT THING
WHILE WE CAN'T BE SPECIFIC
I'VE BEEN ASKED NOT TO
ASK DC GUY ANYTHING YOU WANT

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:52 pm

I really think that DC finally got the message. It may be that he has turned over a new leaf (in order to avoid prosecution perhaps) and is now staying away fro RV discussions. I do hope he has changed his ways and will not promote something that will only lead to financial disaster for those that have spent their life saving on the RV scheme.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:19 am

Ponee wrote:
rosie693 wrote:Does anyone have any idea of when Tony needs to return to court for sentencing?

It has not been set yet.

There's nothing on the schedule as of today.

There must be a lot for the PSI investigator to look at...

Timeline of DC's Departure from TNT 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:01 pm

Here's what my attorney told me about a situation like this(he has been made aware of the dinar situation and is keeping his eyes and ears open for any possible litigation that could help me/us get our money back)...

Chances are they were probably going to add charges, or a second trial on top of Tony's 14day involving Dinar(good job to all of those who sent info to the court!!). This would have been Tony's 3rd strike and would have netted him a LONG jail sentence. He more than likely sang like a bird when it was brought up and ratted everyone out to save his own bacon.  DC either got wind of this and ran like a female dog....or got a visit from the feds and was told to leave DinarLand.

It's just waaayyy too much of a coincidence that Tony's court date came and went...and then all this crazy stuff happened with people who are directly connected to Tony.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum