Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dinar Inc Exposed - Dinar Revaluation Link - The End is Coming DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dinar Inc Exposed - Dinar Revaluation Link - The End is Coming

Go down

Dinar Inc Exposed - Dinar Revaluation Link - The End is Coming Empty Dinar Inc Exposed - Dinar Revaluation Link - The End is Coming

Post by nickgiammarino on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:35 am

Hi everyone,

Alright, here is a recent tweet I made.  As you all know, I do SEO, and after looking at Dinar Inc's backlinks (links going to the site) I found this:

https://twitter.com/dinarrvnews/status/612678223059529728

Robert Hoffman, or Hoff, as I now call him, thinks it's OK to talk about the revaluation and link to his website.  Well Hoff, looks like you just broke one of the biggest rules in the dinar world, you don't sell dinar and promote a revaluation.

This is just one example of evidence that will surely bring these guys down.   It's only going to be a matter of time before I post a video and a link on my websites, that way, anyone searching for Dinar Inc will find my scam review page.

I wish I didn't know so much, but, then again, I know plenty of you like to see the big guys like Dinar Inc fall right?  Only a matter of time, mark my words.

Can't wait to expose them, it's going to be nice.

I'm coming for you Dinar Inc, you can run, but you can't hide.

Love ya Dinar Daily!

Nick Giammarino
https://twitter.com/dinarrvnews

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Dinar Inc Exposed - Dinar Revaluation Link - The End is Coming Empty Re: Dinar Inc Exposed - Dinar Revaluation Link - The End is Coming

Post by chilimama on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:20 am

Dinar Inc Exposed - Dinar Revaluation Link - The End is Coming 2218296283

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinar Inc Exposed - Dinar Revaluation Link - The End is Coming Empty Re: Dinar Inc Exposed - Dinar Revaluation Link - The End is Coming

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:06 am

Nice Job!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:58 am

Dinar Inc Exposed - Dinar Revaluation Link - The End is Coming 2218296283 

Nick, check out the link for the yelp review for dinar-trade-santa-monica on this thread.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t44557-have-you-ever-wondered-how-many-dinar-guru-s-there-are

Another "Hoff" owned site? question
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:23 pm

So Nick, are you taking credit for bringing Sterling down?  Sorry but you just sound like a little vindictive kid who didn't get picked at PE class and you want to get even.  Sad way to live your life.  If you truly have an axe to grind, the Lord says that vengeance is His...not yours.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:28 am

Sterling?  I saw Nick's point as the connection between Dinar Inc. selling currency and also promoting it as an investment.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider on Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:36 pm

Ray Charles could have seen that.  The part I am not getting is the threats he was spouting that doesn't quite indicate a stable person.  Look at all the innocent people who were hurt by the Sterling (which is why they were mentioned) fiasco and now this guy seems to be happy at the thought he can inflict pain on more innocent people.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:16 pm

I DON'T SEE IT THAT WAY. I SEE IT AS NICK IS TRYING TO WARN PEOPLE NOT TO GET INVOLVED WITH THESE COMPANIES. CALLING THEM OUT ON IT IS A GOOD THING. LESS PEOPLE WILL BE HURT IN THE LONG RUN.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:22 pm

And we all are entitled to our opinion.  Nick is developing a track record and seems to be relishing in the fact and acts like the cat that swallowed the canary.   I don't think anyone should gloat over anothers' misfortune whether an individual or a company. 

And, if the company is doing something wrong, albeit seems unethical, most people are going to buy, just as you and I did, without being prompted or pushed by a pump.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:22 pm

Just to make sure I understand.....  Are you saying it would be better to let Sterling continue to do business so people wouldn't have lost their reserves? 

Keep in mind people would still be buying Dinar, placing more orders in the reserve program and all the while Sterling would continue to profit on an event that even they admit isn't going to happen.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:29 pm

No you are not understanding correctly.  Sterling obviously has broken some laws.  I was being tongue in cheek when I asked Nick is he was going to claim responsibility for bringing them down.

And just because Sterling took the stance that it was not going to happen, does not make it so.  If that is the case and you believe it, what on earth are you doing hanging out on these sites?

On the other hand, I agree, as I have already stated, what d'inc is doing is not ethical but not against the law or they would already be shut down.  I just don't want to see people get harmed again.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:44 pm

I think Dinar Inc. may be breaking the law...selling currency & giving investment advice w/out benefit of proper licensing.  Maybe FBI hasn't gotten around to them yet?  Who know.....  Guess time will tell.

I don't want people harmed either.  To many have been taken advantage of already.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:47 pm

You are correct SS, time will tell.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Please let me step out of the way while Nick rides in on his trusty steed, wearing his shiny white armor...again.

For someone who claims that they are only in to gold and silver...you spend a hell of a time trying to take down these different players in dinar land. 

Nick, myself, and I'm sure a lot of others here on DinarDaily would like to know. What is your beef with all the guru's and dinar sites? You come across as someone who has been seriously wronged and want to get your revenge on the big bad guru's.  So what's the deal...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:54 pm

Giddy up GO, Nick.  Nail those suckers.  About time we saw some action around here, it has only been 11 years, hey!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:04 pm

@aksafeone wrote:Giddy up GO, Nick.  Nail those suckers.  About time we saw some action around here, it has only been 11 years, hey!
I agree with nick and his intensions.Fry those rat b@st@rds Nick.Yeh vengence maybe gods, but the angels that cruise this earth are gods soldiers.kill em all(metallica)and then let god sort them out....rat b@st@rds cant get a real job they have to scam innocence for their slop
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:16 pm

Nice to see you again AKsafeone and ClayF - You are missed when you are away! 

Dinar Inc Exposed - Dinar Revaluation Link - The End is Coming 2243815925

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:26 pm

@clayf wrote:
@aksafeone wrote:Giddy up GO, Nick.  Nail those suckers.  About time we saw some action around here, it has only been 11 years, hey!
I agree with nick and his intensions.Fry those rat b@st@rds Nick.Yeh vengence maybe gods, but the angels that cruise this earth are gods soldiers.kill em all(metallica)and then let god sort them out....rat b@st@rds cant get a real job they have to scam innocence for their slop

Totally agree
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:10 pm

I'm all for anyone putting in time and effort exposing these people.  Thanks, Nick.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:01 am

Go Nick, Go!!!

I've noticed that the Dinar, Inc ad is missing from the The I.Q.D. Team Connection site.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:42 pm

I think sooner or later, any dinar company that was on a conference call pumping dinar sales will get shutdown.  I'm focusing on Greece right now, but that's just my thoughts.  Only a matter of time before the Euro goes down.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:52 pm

Spot on!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dinar Inc Exposed - Dinar Revaluation Link - The End is Coming 2245507099Dinar Inc Exposed - Dinar Revaluation Link - The End is Coming 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:42 pm

@Ponee wrote:Nice to see you again AKsafeone and ClayF - You are missed when you are away! 

Dinar Inc Exposed - Dinar Revaluation Link - The End is Coming 2243815925
Thanx Ponee,Just been busy with work/life. Still hanging in there and hoping the best for all of us here  Dinar Daily.We all are good people on here and we deserve a lifes break. Bazinga!! we're let'in her ride....
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:05 pm

You are right Clayf - it would be nice to have that break and take life a little easier.  I am glad you have been able to get away from the drama of it though. Thanks so much for stopping in!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum