Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT TALK ABOUT STERLING-STERLING LAYAWAYS FALLING LIKE TIMBERS - YET NOBODY'S HOME DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT TALK ABOUT STERLING-STERLING LAYAWAYS FALLING LIKE TIMBERS - YET NOBODY'S HOME

Go down

TNT TALK ABOUT STERLING-STERLING LAYAWAYS FALLING LIKE TIMBERS - YET NOBODY'S HOME Empty TNT TALK ABOUT STERLING-STERLING LAYAWAYS FALLING LIKE TIMBERS - YET NOBODY'S HOME

Post by chilimama on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:22 pm

Codachrome

Date: 08:44 AM Jun 22, 2015
STERLING LAYAWAYS FALLING LIKE TIMBERS - YET NOBODY'S HOME
Permalink Reply Quote  Printer Friendly

I HAVE MULTIPLE LAYAWAYS EXPIRING, SOME IN "INITIAL SHIPMENT" STATUS AND OTHERS FOR WHICH I'M BEING NOTIFIED OF EXPIRATION BY AUTOMATED EMAILS - BUT EVEN THE "INITIAL SHIPMENT" ONES (WHICH ARE DATED LAST TUESDAY - 16th) STILL HAVE NOT ACTUALLY SHIPPED.  IS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS SAME THING? 

IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS ACTUALLY RECEIVED THEIR "DOWN PAYMENT" EQUIVALENCE IN DINAR?

Date: 08:55 AM Jun 22, 2015

The government is not concerned about any orders as evidenced when they did the same to BH group in Toledo a few years back.  Most likely it is all lost atleast for a long long time!!!

Date: 09:00 AM Jun 22, 2015

I do know of somebody who's lay-away payment was returned to them....... no dinars in them either.....

Date: 09:04 AM Jun 22, 2015

same same here 

daz

Date: 09:17 AM Jun 22, 2015

IVE HAD TWO MEMBER REPORTS OF EQUITY RECEIVED, SEVERAL INITIAL SHIP STATUS, A FEW FEDEX TRACING ASSIGNED...I HOPE ITS A POSITIVE TREND

I HAVE THREE EXPIRED, EMAIL NOTIFIED OF A 4 DAY SHIP STATUS

IM WAITING BUT IM ALSO TAKING OTHER AGGRESSIVE BUT RESPONSIBLE ACTIONS TO RE-POSITION 

Date: 09:22 AM Jun 22, 2015

Has anyone heard anything regarding Dinar Corp and their status? 

Date: 09:24 AM Jun 22, 2015

Still waiting on one fully expired order and another that was new... all notices sent out but nothing returned (cash or currency)... Still hoping and praying it somehow comes back soon - one way or another.

Date: 09:28 AM Jun 22, 2015

Dinar Corp is 'business as usual'. I just received notes from their 5k rewards program. 

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

23skido

Date: 09:33 AM Jun 22, 2015

In reality we the people are the government - imo It is Not the 'government' but someone within the government that has the authority to cause the investigation - someone, as Tony has said, that doesn't want "us" to have any part of the RV - someone high enough that others are hesitant to challenge, and now they have found a way to at least slow some of our participation 

It will be interesting to see if, in the near future, another dealer is shut down - especially those that offer layaways 

Date: 09:59 AM Jun 22, 2015

daz wrote:
IVE HAD TWO MEMBER REPORTS OF EQUITY RECEIVED, SEVERAL INITIAL SHIP STATUS, A FEW FEDEX TRACING ASSIGNED...I HOPE ITS A POSITIVE TREND

I HAVE THREE EXPIRED, EMAIL NOTIFIED OF A 4 DAY SHIP STATUS

IM WAITING BUT IM ALSO TAKING OTHER AGGRESSIVE BUT RESPONSIBLE ACTIONS TO RE-POSITION

Hi DAZ

I'm also "re-positioning" by investing through other avenues... if that's what you mean.

Date: 10:00 AM Jun 22, 2015

A friend in California and his group of friends controlled 500 billion by using layaway leverage. This is just one small group, think about how much was actually controlled under layaway's. It was bound to happen. I am surprised it was done across all dealers. I expect some dealers can't really deliver, so it doesn't matter to Government if they are still around. So what if there are lawsuits and then bankruptcies, there are no margin-ed currencies delivered. 

Date: 10:17 AM Jun 22, 2015

Only thing I can figure is Sterling has to jump through some hoops with the FBI to allow them to fulfill ALL pending orders. And they are probably using the responses from the last email as leverage to allow them to do so.

The ONLY positive sign that this is occurring (in my view) is that their web site is still open and accessible... we shall just have to wait and see!!! 

Date: 10:24 AM Jun 22, 2015

I have a friend that received notification of layaway expiring and chose to receive initial down payment worth (10%) of order. He didn't want to renew. They immediately sent him a email with FedEx tracking number, then received the correct amount of currency right away. This happened June 8th.

I was not as fortunate. They expired 3 of my orders, though I sent payments via mail. My payments were there 4 days before orders expired. My USPS priority Mail tracking number showed that they received the mail. I suppose they chose not to process payment or were not able to. It has been nearly 3 weeks and they didn't process payments. Their automated system expired my orders and said orders are being prepared for initial shipment within 4 days. It did not happen. They also mis-calculated the amount to ship to me. They reduced my order by 30% of my down payment. It is looking bleak. We shall wait it out and see the final outcome. 

Date: 10:31 AM Jun 22, 2015

My most recent layaway was processed and the status was changed to payment received, next payment due...blah...blah! The irony is that when I checked my account the down payment monies were not deducted from my account but yet the dashboard reflected receipt of the DP monies! Another strange Sterling message.

Date: 10:41 AM Jun 22, 2015

I have had orders expire on June 8,11 & 12 and they still only have a status of initial shipment. Not yet shipped. 

Date: 11:14 AM Jun 22, 2015

The layaway's that are 10% down are still 10% paid and, I would imagine, would be something Sterling is liable for in the long run. However, the real money is the leverage at 10% or the 5% down 45 day layaway, even more so. This is where those that may have a date of the RV could buy at $4,500 a day (5% down) for a couple weeks before the RV creates $3.6 billion in wealth. That would be one account. 

It only made since that the larger layaways had to be squashed. If this is the Government's plan, then I would think the RV would be planned to take place at least 30 days after Sterling stopped layaways and more likely 45 days after. Just a thought! 

Date: 11:18 AM Jun 22, 2015

Has anyone ever heard of "contract interference" which causes damage? Ask your lawyer! 

Date: 11:35 AM Jun 22, 2015

lol, good question Berylhere. If your layaways runs out, does it matter?

Date: 11:44 AM Jun 22, 2015

Berylhere wrote:
Has anyone ever heard of "contract interference" which causes damage? Ask your lawyer!

I am sure that government legal action cannot be deemed as 'contract interference'...  

Date: 11:44 AM Jun 22, 2015

the only thing guaranteed under the contract was the equity as i read it....lets hope that executes in a reasonably timely manner

Date: 11:45 AM Jun 22, 2015

robsharp wrote:
lol, good question Berylhere. If your layaways runs out, does it matter?

If you had the 45 day layaways.....it might not.  However, didn't you have the option of paying ?  If the RV does happen then a big YES!

Some have the 30 day! Seems to me that is a binding contract!  That is contract interference from where I sit!  Yes it will take time and

some of those lawyers don't like to file suit against the legal brotherhood.  It will take a bulldog!  But you entered the money game

and it is a ruthless endeavor! 

Supreme Court just ruled that if the "govt" takes your property then the "govt" must pay for it!

http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/supremes-rule-in-government-grab-of-private-property/

-- Edited by Berylhere on Monday 22nd of June 2015 11:46:44 AM 

Date: 11:48 AM Jun 22, 2015

jutta11 wrote:
Berylhere wrote:

I am sure that government legal action cannot be deemed as 'contract interference'...  

The "govt" is a corporation called the UNITED STATES  see 28 USC 3002 15 (A) and they operate under the UNIVERSAL COMMERCIAL CODE.  The UCC is international

law of contracts. 

Date: 12:30 PM Jun 22, 2015

HELPS IF YOU READ IT THOUGH 

Date: 12:31 PM Jun 22, 2015

HANG IN THERE...RE-POSITION...WAIT, PLAN, HOPE AND DREAM 

Date: 12:43 PM Jun 22, 2015

Yes, I have received 2 and have been noticed that I hve 3 more in "INITIAL SHIP"  status. 

theGraceMan
Bronze Member

Date: 12:44 PM Jun 22, 2015

robsharp wrote:
The layaway's that are 10% down are still 10% paid and, I would imagine, would be something Sterling is liable for in the long run. However, the real money is the leverage at 10% or the 5% down 45 day layaway, even more so. This is where those that may have a date of the RV could buy at $4,500 a day (5% down) for a couple weeks before the RV creates $3.6 billion in wealth. That would be one account. 

It only made since that the larger layaways had to be squashed. If this is the Government's plan, then I would think the RV would be planned to take place at least 30 days after Sterling stopped layaways and more likely 45 days after. Just a thought!

The Gov't only needs to stop interfering with Sterling's business after 45 days from the raid to cancel the 45 day layaways.  They don't necessarily need to hold up the RV to get rid of these orders.  

joseph11

Date: 12:52 PM Jun 22, 2015

Their bank accounts maybe locked up with all their Dinars ,,,Just my shot at it i really have no ide.

95th fis

Boss Man
Silver Member

Date: 01:02 PM Jun 22, 2015

Planning for the BEST AND WAITING FOR STERLING TO SHIP 
AT THIS PIONT IN TIME NOTHING WOULD SURPRISE ME OTHER THAN THE RV ITSELF............. AND WE ALL EXCHANGE
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT TALK ABOUT STERLING-STERLING LAYAWAYS FALLING LIKE TIMBERS - YET NOBODY'S HOME Empty Re: TNT TALK ABOUT STERLING-STERLING LAYAWAYS FALLING LIKE TIMBERS - YET NOBODY'S HOME

Post by chilimama on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:33 pm

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW:

daz

Date: 01:23 PM Jun 22, 2015

LeadRam wrote 1m ago PLAN B...? Work for YOU? ....lady here about 2 years ago shared her plan which was very unique but worked for her and maybe someone else here... She would do only purchases and then pay for them on installments - by getting a Pay Day Loan on her car. She'd pay that one off and then get another. Results was always currency in hand on the FRONT END. May fit someone looking to be creative for their Plan B.

[daz] THAT PLAN WAS BORROW MONEY LOCALLY AGAINST YOUR CAR OR OTHER ASSET...USE THAT CASH TO BUY CURRENCY...THEN MAKE PAYMENTS ON THE LOAN ...
[daz] THAT PUTS CURRENCY IN HAND...
[daz] THERE IS AN OUTSTANDING LOAN WITH WEEKLY OR MONTHLY PAYMENTS DUE BUT THE RESERVES REQUIRED THE SAME...BUT WITHOUT THE CURRENCY IN HAND 
[daz] IF THE RV HAPPENS WHILE THE LOAN IS STILL OUTSTANDING...ITS A MOOT POINT...EASILY PAID OFF FROM RV PROCEEDS
[daz] IF THE PROCESS DRAGS OUT...ONCE THE LOAN IS PAID IN FULL OR IN PART...A NEW LOAN OR REFINANCE PROVIDES CASH TO BUY MORE PHYSICAL

[daz] ITS A LITTLE MORE EXPENSIVE BECAUSE OF THE FEES ASSOCIATED WITH THE LOAN..SO SHOPPING AROUND FOR THE BEST DEAL WOULD BE PRUDENT. ITS NOT A PERFECT SOLUTION BUT A VALID ONE 

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT TALK ABOUT STERLING-STERLING LAYAWAYS FALLING LIKE TIMBERS - YET NOBODY'S HOME Empty Re: TNT TALK ABOUT STERLING-STERLING LAYAWAYS FALLING LIKE TIMBERS - YET NOBODY'S HOME

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:29 pm

Not just a loan, but a Pay Day loan???  Why not mortgage your home too?  Every thought about selling that extra kidney?  What in the hell is wrong with these people???

Greedy, stupid & gullible = TNT follower!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by mimiover21 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:39 pm

A pay Day loan, PEOPLE!!!  Check out interest rates on PAY DAY LOANS!!!!!  OMG!!!

mimiover21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:47 pm

ARE THEY CRAZY !!!!???? OMG!  They may as well go to a loan shark !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:13 pm

Obviously they are ....
TNT TALK ABOUT STERLING-STERLING LAYAWAYS FALLING LIKE TIMBERS - YET NOBODY'S HOME Albert10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TALK ABOUT STERLING-STERLING LAYAWAYS FALLING LIKE TIMBERS - YET NOBODY'S HOME 2805820865  TNT TALK ABOUT STERLING-STERLING LAYAWAYS FALLING LIKE TIMBERS - YET NOBODY'S HOME 2805820865  TNT TALK ABOUT STERLING-STERLING LAYAWAYS FALLING LIKE TIMBERS - YET NOBODY'S HOME 2805820865  TNT TALK ABOUT STERLING-STERLING LAYAWAYS FALLING LIKE TIMBERS - YET NOBODY'S HOME 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:34 pm

@chilimama wrote:ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW:

daz

Date: 01:23 PM Jun 22, 2015

LeadRam wrote 1m ago PLAN B...? Work for YOU? ....lady here about 2 years ago shared her plan which was very unique but worked for her and maybe someone else here... She would do only purchases and then pay for them on installments - by getting a Pay Day Loan on her car. She'd pay that one off and then get another. Results was always currency in hand on the FRONT END. May fit someone looking to be creative for their Plan B.

[daz] THAT PLAN WAS BORROW MONEY LOCALLY AGAINST YOUR CAR OR OTHER ASSET...USE THAT CASH TO BUY CURRENCY...THEN MAKE PAYMENTS ON THE LOAN ...
[daz] THAT PUTS CURRENCY IN HAND...
[daz] THERE IS AN OUTSTANDING LOAN WITH WEEKLY OR MONTHLY PAYMENTS DUE BUT THE RESERVES REQUIRED THE SAME...BUT WITHOUT THE CURRENCY IN HAND 
[daz] IF THE RV HAPPENS WHILE THE LOAN IS STILL OUTSTANDING...ITS A MOOT POINT...EASILY PAID OFF FROM RV PROCEEDS
[daz] IF THE PROCESS DRAGS OUT...ONCE THE LOAN IS PAID IN FULL OR IN PART...A NEW LOAN OR REFINANCE PROVIDES CASH TO BUY MORE PHYSICAL

[daz] ITS A LITTLE MORE EXPENSIVE BECAUSE OF THE FEES ASSOCIATED WITH THE LOAN..SO SHOPPING AROUND FOR THE BEST DEAL WOULD BE PRUDENT. ITS NOT A PERFECT SOLUTION BUT A VALID ONE 

Now who would make such statements like that other than a dealer?

I'm surprised that DAZ didn't mention to keep a little back so they can donate to Tony.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:56 am

chessie wrote
6m ago
I was in my car for two and a half years - the front seat reclined into a comfortabl position - I just felt sorry for my 4 cats and dogs but we all managed. now we are inside but I,too, will lose my house in Sept. Hard to sleep at night.

Florida K wrote
15m ago
Morning TNT family. catwoman1 I am so sorry to hear what has happen. I am here trusting The Lord that mine does not come to that. I Amin a trial until August. I am not even looking to the exchange to help me out anymore. I just want a job so they will renew everything in August.(good decision!) You pray for me as I continue to pray your strength in Jesus name. Keep on keeping on sister.

RealDiva wrote
32m ago
catwoman i feel your pain i left mmy ouse 2 yrs ago .. ive been in my car every since

Catwoman1 wrote
36m ago
Am feeling sick to my stomach today as I pack up my home of 19 years. Was hoping RV would happen in time so I won't lose my home, but with all the delays, not looking good. :(

snoopy wrote
1h ago
if this dont happen soon will have to move in with my son that idea sucks

Many TNT people are in similar shape.  The last thing they need to be doing is getting PayDay loans to buy more currency.  Sad thing is, they actually think TNT has their best interests in mind.  Nothing could be further from the truth!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:02 pm

It's way to bad that people base their lives on an investment to save their asses- I do feel for them, however, but when you think about it, it is their own fault, and one should count on ones self, and NOBODY else-I have never waited for a miracle to happen-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum