Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT

Go down

The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT Empty The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT

Post by Ssmith on Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:39 pm

I could write these stories for $200 a pop.

From TNT member payitforward

Investment Lawyer from Georgia Affirms RV is Here!

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to post and share this True Dinar story from my good friend Leslie who is also a TNT TONY Follower on Twitter. Here is her story: SATURDAY 6-20-15 Time: 11:51 PM (CST) BY: LLeslie @lleslie2278 I GET A CALL FROM A FRIEND (WHOM I'VE GIFTED IQN & VNN) TELLING ME SHE WAS DOING A DEPOSITION (SHE'S A COURT REPORTER)! THAT IN ITSELF IS HIGHLY UNUSUAL BECAUSE I ASKED, "WHO DOES A DEPOSITION ON SATURDAY AT MIDNIGHT?" THE MAN BEING DEPOSED IS AN INVESTMENT LAWYER FROM GEORGIA! (REALLY WOKE ME UP!) DURING A BREAK SHE APPROACHED HIM & SAID SHE HAD A FRIEND WITH SOME FOREIGN CURRENCY & HE WANTED TO KNOW WHICH ONES! SHE SAID THE DONG AND...WHEN SHE HESITATED, HE SAID IRAQI DINAR! MY FRIEND SAID, "YES!" TO WHICH HE PROMPTLY SAID, "SHE IS FIXING TO BE A VERY WEALTHY WOMAN!" HE INDICATED TO HER THAT IT MAY BE AS SOON AS TONIGHT》I TAKE THAT TO MEAN HE KNOWS ANY MOMENT NOW! HE IMPLIED THE IQN WAS "DONE" BUT MONDAY SHE SHOULD GO OUT & BUY DONG! BUT THEN HE TOLD HER NOT TO WORRY THAT THERE WOULD BE FOUR (4) BASKETS! I TOLD HER TO GET HIS CARD OR ASK IF HE COULD RECOMMEND SOMEONE FROM THE HOUSTON AREA! WHAT ARE THE ODDS? UPDATE: "MY FRIEND CALLED ME WHEN THEY FINISHED THE DEPOSITION. NORMALLY, WHEN A STENOGRAPHER STARTS A DEPOSITION, THEY STAY UNTIL IT IS FINISHED. TURNS OUT, THE STENOGRAPHER WHO STARTED THIS ON FRIDAY WAS GOING ON A CRUISE SATURDAY. SO WHEN THE DEPOSITION RAN LONGER THAN EXPECTED, MY FRIEND GOT CALLED IN TO FINISH THE WORK SATURDAY AFTERNOON!" AGAIN, WHAT ARE THE ODDS! THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS POSITIVE AFFIRMATION TO OUR BLESSINGS!

Reply from Dr M J Randy  (A doctor of what, I wonder)

Dear payitforward,
I was told that we would have three (3) baskets. I was also told that we would learn the
ones to be in the second basket AFTER we have our current revaluation. The best thing our there now is the Iranian Rial. Here we have a definite date JUNE 30th. Today you can go to Amazon.com please see below:

Iran 100,000 Rials Currency Banknote Ayatollah Khomeini 2010-

Roll over image to zoom in

Iran 100,000 Rials Currency Banknote Ayatollah Khomeini 2010-
by iran bank not
10 customer reviews
Price: $19.98 + $4.49 shipping
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Low Price shop.

Estimated Delivery Date: June 25 - 30 when you choose Standard at checkout.
So for $19.98 + $4.49 = $24.47 we can purchase 100,000 Rial bank note. The sanctions on this bank note are to be removed on June 30th [THIS YEAR] so the currency will revert back to it's old rate of $3.21 per U.S.D. In English your $24.47 investment will turn into
$321,000.00! No more, "It's done..It's done..Today, tomorrow" A song I have heard for a tad over ten (yes 10) years.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT Empty Re: The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:29 pm

@ssmith wrote:I could write these stories for $200 a pop.

From TNT member payitforward

Investment Lawyer from Georgia Affirms RV is Here!

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to post and share this True Dinar story from my good friend Leslie who is also a TNT TONY Follower on Twitter. Here is her story: SATURDAY 6-20-15 Time: 11:51 PM (CST) BY: LLeslie @lleslie2278 I GET A CALL FROM A FRIEND (WHOM I'VE GIFTED IQN & VNN)

IQN & VNN???

How do you gift someone currencies that Okie made up?

omg
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT Empty Re: The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT

Post by Ssmith on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:44 pm

I guess I've hit the big time!  I wouldn't have a problem at all talking to the FBI.  They might like to see all the info I've collected on what Tony has been up to since the 14DailyPlus scam......the same info I'm sending to the prosecutor in KCK.

payitforward

The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT Avatar?id=1582198&m=75&t=1432845515

Star Member

Date: 03:28 PM Jun 21, 2015  

The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT DownloadIT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT A MOLE INSIDE THE TNT FORUM HAS POSTED MY TRUE DINAR STORY ON DINAR DAILY Site which is the TONY HATER RAG  listed under THE PHONY NAME OF:  ssmith VIP Secret Agent who is suggesting I have been paid $200 for the story.  I am sure he is rejoicing in the fact that he brought so much hilarious information to Dinar Daily from TNT Forum to have his 15 minutes of Fame and Popularity on Dinar Daily.  
Just an FYI ~ You are being watched and monitored by the FBI
Best Regards,
Payitforward
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:57 pm

Well if Payitforward is going to have the TNT folks come here and check it out for themselves, they might be interested in this story...

http://www.dinardaily.net/t43576-tony-renfrow-press-release-doj

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Hey Payitforward ... if speaking truth is hating then I guess we are haters. Tony is a liar and a fraud, he has done time for wire fraud before and is awaiting sentencing on it once again. Those my friend are provable, verifiable facts, facts of which I am certain the FBI is well aware.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT 2805820865  The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT 2805820865  The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT 2805820865  The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Ssmith, the FBI WANTS YOU!!!   LOL... yes, they want all the info you have on the TNT Team and their LEADER !!

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:47 pm

I remember reading that same stupid story about a year ago It was stupid then & its stupid now LMAO That's real strange Leslie would be the person that had the experience bc she's "Matters" asswipe LMAO She follows him around like a sorry little dog LMAO. But now here's a great story http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=19974 it's happening as we speak LMAO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:58 pm

Ya, we have that posted here too.  Funny isn't it?  And when  no one can go to the bank and exchange tomorrow?  How do they cover their butts?  What  will they use as the big EXCUSE?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:08 pm

The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT CIECoHWVEAAIo9Z
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:13 pm

THAT IS PERFECT RAMBLERNASH !!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:14 pm

OH WAIT! Or did PIF mean that Dinar Daily is being watched and monitored by the FBI?  That is ok, because Dinar Daily has never pumped the dinar or the RV. We have never "paid" anyone to bash the gurus, the members do it as an act of service to dinarland.  We keep it grounded and we keep it real.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:26 pm

@Ponee wrote:
OH WAIT! Or did PIF mean that Dinar Daily is being watched and monitored by the FBI?  That is ok, because Dinar Daily has never pumped the dinar or the RV. We have never "paid" anyone to bash the gurus, the members do it as an act of service to dinarland.  We keep it grounded and we keep it real.

Now how would PIF know who the FBI is watching? Hmmmm? question

Do they know something they aren't sharing?

Aren't the Dealers and Guru's are the ones being visited by the FBI?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:29 pm

Well I guess either way, Ssmith and DD are off the hook 'cause neither one is "dealing" or "guru pooing"

I just love the wanted poster!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:30 pm

I think PIF was offended by the 200.00 slap... Maybe PAY IT FORWARD did not see THIS POST THE OTHER DAY. 

http://www.dinardaily.net/t44355-blt-knows-tnt-members-who-were-being-paid-to-write-bank-stories

Maybe he isn't aware that he can make good money  for his bank story? 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:48 pm

The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT 3508649203 The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT 3508649203 The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT 3508649203 The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT 3508649203

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:38 pm

The post @ TNT didn't last long.  Responses:

payitforward, thanks so much for sharing this with other TNT members. Just a few minutes ago, I ordered a 100,000 Rials Currency Banknote Ayatollah Khomeini 2010 from Amazon. Everything was there just like you said, but the price has gone up to $23.98 (jumped $4.00) + 4.49 or $28.47. Still a great deal. Thanks again. Sheila

Dear Sheila,
The information brought forward on the RIALS Currency was from Dr. M J Randy. As you know this is a speculative
investment so please do your own research before you buy anything. I personally do not own Rials but it may be
a smart investment.
Good Luck!
PIF

Thanks for the story but the FBI doesn't watch that kind of thing...

OK why did you remove it?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonmatonis/2013/06/17/government-of-worlds-reserve-currency-targets-iranian-rial/
SORRY FOLKS, I WAS HOPING THIS WAS TRUE! PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS FORBES ARTICLE BEFORE YOU BUY ANY RIAL!

Didnt take long to get on recaps

why was it removed?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:18 pm

@RamblerNash wrote:

Well if Payitforward is going to have the TNT folks come here and check it out for themselves, they might be interested in this story...

http://www.dinardaily.net/t43576-tony-renfrow-press-release-doj

You can bet the farm that this was exactly the reason PIF's post was removed. TNT can't take the chance of anyone coming here and waking up to the BS that comes out of Tony's lying mouth three times a week.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:21 am

ARE WE GOING TO BE ARRESTED IF US UNITED STATES CITIZENS PURCHASE OR HOLD IRAN RIAL? WHOEVER IS IN THE KNOW, PLEASE TELL US.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:13 am

Potentially yes. A part of the sanctions against Iran provides for the imposition of penalties for possession of the rial outside of Iran.

The more important question is why would you want to own rial? By purchasing it you are supporting an government that has one of the worst human rights records in the world, one known for it's ruthless oppression of any who's viewpoint is even suspected of not conforming to the government's and who is know to the a huge supporter and financier of terrorism world wide. We are talking about a country that allows it people to starve while perusing more powerful weapons of all kinds and sending huge quantities of money to groups who's only products are death and destruction. Why would you invest in such a country? Because some guru said so? The same gurus who have been touting the Zimbabwe dollar, a currency that is not even legal tender in it's own country, and which is in the process of demonetization, never to be used again? The same gurus that have been wrong time after time for the last decade about the Dinar and other currencies?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT 2805820865  The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT 2805820865  The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT 2805820865  The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:21 am

I really do take offense to PayItForward calling us a Tony hate rag. We don't just hate Tony. We hate all the guru's...and any other idiot who is profiting from lying to other people. 

Rambler...that picture is amazing!!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:05 pm

@BritishBulldog wrote:I really do take offense to PayItForward calling us a Tony hate rag. We don't just hate Tony. We hate all the guru's...and any other idiot who is profiting from lying to other people. 

PayItForward would know more about Dinar Daily if they stopped by and visited more often. Their comments would most certainly be welcomed. Wink

There's more here than just the Guru section. They can just limit themselves to the "Article Based Information and Discussions" if they choose. That's something that TNT and other Guru sites don't offer.

I'm sure that
PayItForward would be willing to take a stand on "all the guru's...and any other idiot who is profiting from lying to other people." once they figure it out...Or are they part of that
? They posted a Bank Story... question

@BritishBulldog wrote:Rambler...that picture is amazing!!!

Thanks...

I posted another one, but there's just not enough squares to include everyone.

The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT CIHRWo2UkAANEhc

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:26 pm

Dear payitforward,
I was told that we would have three (3) baskets. I was also told that we would learn the
ones to be in the second basket AFTER we have our current revaluation. The best thing our there now is the Iranian Rial. Here we have a definite date JUNE 30th........  .

Not that fricken basket crap again
. man is that one hell of an old story.     The RV Is DONE!!! So says payitforward from TNT 1656125192
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum