Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WHAT IS THE TRUTH?

+4
FS4Enthusiast
Ssmith
Kevind53
Winnie the Pooh
8 posters

Go down

11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? Empty WHAT IS THE TRUTH?

Post by Winnie the Pooh Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:57 pm

Hi all....

We all know that the truth is not found on a conference call, or in Dinar Recaps. 

It is obvious from the same stories over and over again that the "Guru's" don't have a clue.  Every week... day in and day out... same thing.

But....

Have some of the nay-sayers become guru's themselves?  Sort of the anti-matter of guru-ism?  I see posts on here daily spouting that there will never be a revaluation, that it can't happen, ect ect ect.

How do you know that?  Who is your source?  Where did you learn that difinitave information?  Do you have a link? 

Reality lies somewhere inbetween.  NO ONE knows the answers to the revaluation questions....at least not anyone any of us talk to.  That includes information that the dinar is going to revalue, and that it is NOT going to revalue.  Everything is pure speculation at this point, and definitive comments are just that.... speculation.

And, speculation either way has it's effects.  Guru's on the positive side of the rv can influence people to purchase more dinar.  Naysayer Guru's can influence people to sell their dinar.  What are you going to tell people IF there is a revaluation, and they sold their dinar based on your speculation?  Good luck with that one!

The purchase and holding of dinar needs to be an individual decision, and the best we can do is publish verifiable information.  And most of that isn't worth a cwap!

Personal opinions can and do influence others, and myself, I wouldn't want to be the one trying to console someone that liquidated their currency IF it rv's!

Last edited by winalot on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? Empty Re: WHAT IS THE TRUTH?

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Hi all....

We all know that the truth is not found on a conference call, or in Dinar Recaps. 

It is obvious from the same stories over and over again that the "Guru's" don't have a clue.  Every week... day in and day out... same thing.

But....

Have some of the nay-sayers become guru's themselves?  Sort of the anti-matter of guru-ism?  I see posts on here daily spouting that there will never be a revaluation, that it can't happen, ect ect ect.

How do you know that?  Who is your source?  Where did you learn that difinitave information?  Do you have a link? 

Reality lies somewhere inbetween.  NO ONE knows the answers to the revaluation questions....at least not anyone any of us talk to.  That includes information that the dinar is going to revalue, and that it is NOT going to revalue.  Everything is pure speculation at this point, and definitive comments are just that.... speculation.

And, speculation either way has it's effects.  Guru's on the positive side of the rv can influence people to purchase more dinar.  Naysayer Guru's can influence people to sell their dinar.  What are you going to tell people IF there is a revaluation, and they sold their dinar based on your speculation?  Good luck with that one!

The purchase and holding of dinar needs to be an individual decision, and the best we can do is publish verifiable information.  And most of that isn't worth a cwap!

Personal opinions can and do influence others, and myself, I wouldn't want to be the one trying to console someone that liquidated their currency IF it rv's!

Well since you ask, my opinions, and I readily admit that they are opinions, albeit ones drawn after a careful study of resources, news, history and current events, are based upon the aforementioned factual and verifiable resources. No super secret contacts, no sources who are so high up as to tickle the toes of God, no three letter agencies, just the verifiable facts.

Fact, ISIL is kicking Iraqi butt. Fact, they are not defeated, in disarray, nor are they likely to go away anytime soon. Fact, they hold large quantities of IQD, any increase in it's value would be a windfall for them. Fact, Iraq's security situation is unstable at best. Fact, the people of Iraq are rapidly losing what confidence they might have had in their money and their government. There is more, none of it good news.

The reality is this is and always has been a high risk investment, a gamble really, and there are no guarantees. Based upon my studies of the realities surrounding any potential RV, I have come to the conclusion that for any sort of significant increase in the value of the Dinar to take place this year, would require a miracle. Likewise, unless there is significant and unexpected progress against ISIL in the balance of the year, there is unlikely to be any sort of change next year.

To be clear, I do expect to see some sort of profit, not the $3+ numbers Tony was spouting today, but a nice profit none the less. It MIGHT have even happened this year, but with the ISIL situation being what it is, that possibility has evaporated and right now, the Dinar is moving the wrong way. There it is plain and simple.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? 2805820865  11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? 2805820865  11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? 2805820865  11 - WHAT IS THE TRUTH? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:27 pm

Aside from the fact that there is evidence that the gurus are being paid by currency dealers (recent Sterling raid), why would a country revalue their currency that would make so many outside of that county multi-millionaires?  How did that much hard currency leave the country in the first place?

Gurus talk about Iraq is going to have the most valuable currency in the middle east.  You can't compare apples to oranges.  All things need to be equal.....like the amount of currency, i.e., M0, M1, M2, etc.

Iraq sits at the #9 oil producer.   Kuwait is #11   http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=88&t=20   Gurus say Iraq's currency will RV to be on par w/Kuwaits.  Well, then the amount of currency would have to be in the same range.  It's not even close.  People argue that CBI doesn't have accurate numbers.  But would they be that far off?

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/iraq/money-supply-m2

Money Supply M2 in Iraq increased to 91704 IQD Billion in December of 2014 from 88007 IQD Billion in November of 2014.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/kuwait/money-supply-m2

Money Supply M2 in Kuwait increased to 35385.10 KWD Million in April of 2015 from 35002.50 KWD Million in March of 2015

Sterling admits there is no Iraqi RV on the horizon and also that they paid 'gurus' to promote it.  http://www.docdroid.net/132iq/doc-2-6-9-2015-amended-complaint.pdf.html

This video breaks things down well:  http://www.learningmarkets.com/the-iraqi-dinar-scam/

Bottom line....If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.  Life is full of lessons.  Learn from them.

And one more thing.  A large section of Iraq is controlled by ISIS and it is looking more and more likely that the country could very well split along Sunni, Shiite, Kurdish lines.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:47 pm

winalot wrote:Hi all....

But....

What says NO RV:

The BBB

Numerous state and federal government agencies. 

Multiple dinar sellers themselves

Multiple investment and currency experts like John Jagerson. 

Basic economics. 

History. 

What says RV:

Idiot gurus trying to sell you BS memberships. 

Criminals like Tony

Con artists like the BH Group who are already doing time. 

"secret inside sources" nonsense. 

Gurus that have admitted they just made up lies. 

Etc. 

To say that they're two sides of the same coin is nonsense. When I say The RV isn't happening I'm not speculating. I'm stating fact based on economic principles and numerous valid sources like the CBI themselves.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:19 am

What's the truth?!?! No one knows...unless someone comes up with a time machine, no one will be able to predict what is going to happen. You can make N educated guess based on what's going on in and around Iraq, but that's all it will be...a guess. 

The biggest problem with this whole Dinar story is that people looked at this as a life saver. You can't look at anything your not 100% certain on. Investments are the same as gambling...sometimes you win...other times you loose. I would say that the only money will make off this investment is from getting involved with the FBI Investigation and hope there is a repayment fund set up.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:49 pm

BritishBulldog wrote:What's the truth?!?! No one knows...unless someone comes up with a time machine, no one will be able to predict what is going to happen. You can make N educated guess based on what's going on in and around Iraq, but that's all it will be...a guess. 

The biggest problem with this whole Dinar story is that people looked at this as a life saver. You can't look at anything your not 100% certain on. Investments are the same as gambling...sometimes you win...other times you loose. I would say that the only money will make off this investment is from getting involved with the FBI Investigation and hope there is a repayment fund set up.
It's not a guess that Iraqs M2 is around 80 trillion. It's not a guess that a ten cent RV would make their currency worth 8 trillion, which would make it worth ~15% of the entire planets. Does it make sense that a country who's GDP is 0.3% of the worlds, would have 15% of the worlds currency?  No, it doesn't. It can't and won't happen. 

There is literally zero reason the IQD would significantly RV. You might as well throw a dart at a dartboard of investments and decide that whichever one it hits is going to increase by 100,000%. You'd probably still have a better chance than with IQD. You literally have a better chance of winning the lotto than making millions off the IQD.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:29 pm

The truth.

Hmmm.

The truth.

You know what?  While I was once pretty invested emotionally in this whole deal, anymore I have just disengaged completely.  The gurus aren't going to stop.  The 'true believers' aren't going to change their mind.  The predators and the prey will continue to perform their roles in this intricate dance of deception, self deception and bad decisions.  Willfully suspending any appreciation for reality on the part of the central players of this deal is not going to be altered no matter what arrests, convictions, inquiries and indictments come out.  The whole Sterling thing has been explained away to the satisfaction of the purveyors and receivers of the 'common dinarland wisdom.'  Nothing has changed.  Dealers are still pulling in stupid money.  Desperate people are sending money directly and indirectly to people who create and perpetuate this myth.

Ultimately, the 'truth' is that people assuage their conscience (and they hope legally) by entitling themselves to this 'free' money on the basis that people shouldn't spend more than they can lose.  As if people willing to take a risk for whatever reason should be fleeced of their money.  That this 'investment' is 'speculative' and therefore a license to steal that money under false pretenses.

The 'truth' is that it is what it is.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:47 pm

@Cascadian, that was a very good post.  It sums it all up right there !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:01 pm

I skimmed over what was written from the link provided above and saw this little gem of a snippet:
"Ty,
The point of my call was not to talk about net worth. We have a
business that I valued at $8-10 million in that formula (SCG).
Laurette and I do not think about how much is hers and mine as
you do in your relationship (like I should give her 99% of profits).
We are 50-50 partners on everything and if we ever split up we
would divide all assets as such. She has lately been very nervous
and was crying last night because she knows we are running an
illegal operation.  The point is that her [sic] and I have worked way too hard in life for us to risk everything based on your belief (even if I agree with you) that the Iraqi dinar will not RV and it is ok to make millions of dollars in false promises to our customers. Not only are we
risking everything we own, we are risking serious jail time as
promoters of a ponzi scheme. . .
Jim"

What's really sad is that my relatives have all purchased what they have from Sterling and it may be that they will never get anything from their purchases unless sometime in the future the banks will exchange.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum