Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Swear to tell the truth DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Swear to tell the truth

Go down

Swear to tell the truth Empty Swear to tell the truth

Post by curlyfish on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:48 pm

I wish I could believe in someone to swear in court they are telling the truth and be honest But what ever happened when a man or women would say something it seems that it was the truth but wake up lies have been going on for years and yes I say I was lied to from people like tnt and many other sights. They all can work at a gas station pumping up tires with all their hot air dinar lies. I get tired of trying to get on a call but all the dinar phone call are always the same people Instead of Vages Vages it should be jail, jail, jail for tony pam ray dc they all should be looked at by the FBI

curlyfish

Back to top Go down

Swear to tell the truth Empty Re: Swear to tell the truth

Post by Ponee on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:11 pm

They can't tell the truth, their livelihood depends on the perpetuation of the lies.  To tell the truth would mean that they would lose their easy income.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:37 pm

There's no money in the truth unfortunately.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:39 pm

Here's the truth, short of a miracle, it ain't happening now, next week, next month or the one after that. It ain't happening this year, probably not next year, perhaps not ever. Would I love to be wrong? bet your axx I would, but I don't think I am.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Swear to tell the truth 2805820865  Swear to tell the truth 2805820865  Swear to tell the truth 2805820865  Swear to tell the truth 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum