Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Top Secret TNT Open Mic Info  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Top Secret TNT Open Mic Info

Go down

Top Secret TNT Open Mic Info  Empty Top Secret TNT Open Mic Info

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:08 am

LOL!

elmerf123456 wrote
5m ago
Many displaced people are being brought back to their towns in Iraq A paradigm shift is happening right before your eyes We are now seeing the Iraq Army on the offensive against ISIS and Mr. Abadi made a statement early in the morning that they will irradicate ISIS B4 the end of Ramadan

elmerf123456 wrote
4m ago
This was shared by me and Open Mic this morning and now I share with you!

Newcreation wrote
2m ago
Elmerf...Ray specifically asked those who were on NOT TO SHARE ..
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Top Secret TNT Open Mic Info  Empty Re: Top Secret TNT Open Mic Info

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:15 am

elmerf123456 wrote
6m ago
Just to be clear!!! What I brought you this morning into chat was my info! Who ever sent it to dinar daily...this had nothing to do with or was it what Ray's secret was. Two different things altogether.

okrocks wrote
5m ago
who is dinar daily? sounds skunky to me lol
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:24 am

So now Ray has super secret info too???
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:26 am

okrocks wrote
1m ago
"small" minds gossip and dont bring info to the table... this is for those who lurk and post only to make fun of us... get a life

raspberry raspberry raspberry
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:52 am

So we have small minds because we don't listen to or trust Ray? Well how about this? Federal Indictment and Injunction

Guess it runs in the family .... but don't let the fact that he has an indictment for tax fraud and is currently under a Federal injunction prohibiting him to "further solicit, induce or advise clients in such matters." get in your way...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Top Secret TNT Open Mic Info  2805820865  Top Secret TNT Open Mic Info  2805820865  Top Secret TNT Open Mic Info  2805820865  Top Secret TNT Open Mic Info  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:58 am

SMH, THOSE PEOPLE. IT SURE IS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO FEEL SORRY FOR THEM. IT BLOWS MY MIND THAT ANYONE WOULD GET ANY FINANCIAL ADVISE FROM SOMEBODY WHO CAN'T GIVE IT LAWFULLY. I MEAN REALLY! I USED TO WORK WITH MHMR CLIENTS THAT WERE SMARTER THAN MOST OVER THERE.

shame

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:17 am

Numbers @ TNT are dwindling.  Chat used to go flying by.  Now they are upset that Dave Schmidt is down on Tony & he's also influenced Zap's thinking that there isn't going to be a huge RV.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:19 am

Are they still missing DC. I didn't see any mention of him in the cliff notes yesterday.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:27 am

@BritishBulldog wrote:Are they still missing DC. I didn't see any mention of him in the cliff notes yesterday.
SUNNY DIDN'T ADD THEM BUT YES TONY SAID HE HAD TALKED WITH DC AT 10X THAT MORNING BEFORE THE CALL, SMH, DAMN LIAR.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:23 pm

GJHHonor wrote
1m ago
mrs.) I was on om this morning and Rayren dealt with that situation and said what it was , that it was suppose to go at 10.00 pm last night but as you see today it has not happened , so let it go.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:25 pm

@ssmith wrote:GJHHonor wrote
1m ago
mrs.) I was on om this morning and Rayren dealt with that situation and said what it was , that it was suppose to go at 10.00 pm last night but as you see today it has not happened , so let it go.

I guess he is priming them up to take over for Tony when Tony goes to prison.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:45 pm

@ssmith wrote:Numbers @ TNT are dwindling.  Chat used to go flying by.  Now they are upset that Dave Schmidt is down on Tony & he's also influenced Zap's thinking that there isn't going to be a huge RV.
LMAO Nobody has influenced the thinking of a huge RV except the FBI LMAO. These fools are trying to cover their asses so they don't lose all their zombies that they have left. Schmidt was a state senator who got caught with his hands in his supporters cookie jar and was waiting along with Steve Beckow for a trip on a flying saucer to Neptune LMAO http://mriqd.com/2014/03/28/rant-respected-state-senator-has-fallen-to-hack-guru/ Zap came onto the scene after Poof died about a 11/2 ago to make up for Poofs BS. Poof used to charge $50anhr to tell his zombies his inside info but I did like reading his posts about hanging from the rafters waiting for the white hats to arrest the bad guys every week LMAO. These conmen like the Turd make good money off the suckers that Barnum said was born every minute LMAO. I kick myself in the ass for having morals bc in the last 2yrs I could of made a million dollars instead of spending a few 1000of hrs trying 2 wake up the hypnotized zombies lol.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:09 pm

Actually, PT Barnum never said that.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Top Secret TNT Open Mic Info  2805820865  Top Secret TNT Open Mic Info  2805820865  Top Secret TNT Open Mic Info  2805820865  Top Secret TNT Open Mic Info  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:40 am

@ssmith wrote:okrocks wrote
1m ago
"small" minds gossip and dont bring info to the table... this is for those who lurk and post only to make fun of us... get a life

raspberry raspberry raspberry

How do you bring info to the table in a closed and controlled forum?

Open up the forum and watch all the info flow. Pam and all her mods wouldn't be able to keep up with deleting all the info that gets posted.

@ssmith wrote:okrocks wrote
5m ago
who is dinar daily? sounds skunky to me lol

If you don't know who is Dinar Daily, then it just goes to show that you don't do much research and have somewhat of a closed mind.

Dinar Daily is one of the best sites out there for bringing the News, what's happening in the guru world, and various opinions from it's members all in one place. Can you say that about TNT?

Skunky you say? How would you know if you don't know who they are?

Now...Lets get back to the subject of small minds...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum