Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Sterling Bad Checks DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Sterling Bad Checks

Go down

Sterling Bad Checks Empty Sterling Bad Checks

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Don't talk about getting bad checks from Sterling.  Daz doesn't like that talk.

Davidu1957 wrote
51m ago
Received this message today from a friend. Hey, Dave. It's Rick. Just wondering if you have any info on Sterling. My son tried to sell his dinar back to them, sent his dinar to them, they sent him a check, and it bounced! And, he has not been able to contact them. Any info you might have would be appreciated.

daz wrote
51m ago
BAD TIMING DAVE

Davidu1957 wrote
50m ago
Anyone else resolve this or how too?

oneliner wrote
50m ago
david...sounds like bank accounts may be frozen...hmmmm

daz wrote
49m ago
THE ONLY RECOURSE I CAN SEE AT THIS TIME IS TO SUNMIT A SERVICE TICKET EXPLAINING THE EVENT AND ASKING FOR GUIDANCE...AND TRY TO REPOSITION

daz wrote
48m ago
ITS AN UNFORTUNATE REALITY

ChrisTNT52 wrote
48m ago
@davidu - why would anyone send anything to Sterling and expect a different outcome? Their asssets are frozen by the Feds.

Davidu1957 wrote
46m ago
He did it just before the raid. Received his check, so it may have just been sent when the raid happened.

Tada wrote
34m ago
David… exactly same happened to someone I know. They are very distraught. Lost out completely plus the bank charged him several times because of it….sad
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sterling Bad Checks Empty Re: Sterling Bad Checks

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:08 am

@ssmith wrote:Don't talk about getting bad checks from Sterling.  Daz doesn't like that talk.

And here we all thought that TNT was a site that you can talk about the Dinar investment and share experiences that are related to it.

Bounced checks and frozen assets sound like a real "Bank Story" to me.

Don't they like to hear about members banking experiences?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sterling Bad Checks Empty Re: Sterling Bad Checks

Post by Toby1 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:26 am

If i got a check that bounced from Sterling i would fill out that FBI form and see if it could be recouped after this mess is done.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum