Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Martha speaks out about the Sterling drama DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Martha speaks out about the Sterling drama

Go down

Martha speaks out about the Sterling drama Empty Martha speaks out about the Sterling drama

Post by Ponee on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:06 pm

You are right innocent until proven guilty and I also dont trust the verbage of the FBI.I also feel that the r/i will be sooner than you think.The time is now for money reform.It will happen now before July 1st.Iraq needs a reality rate now,not later.Dont believe everything you are fed in print.The last 24 hours have been full of so much smoke,I am chocking.also everyone of these currency companies have been called on the carpet for the same thing in various states.Also all countries are involved in cleaning up money laundering.We really dont know if they are looking thru their customer lists for patterns.Vietnam also has a major issue of excessive printing and money laundering.We are out to stop the cartells and ISSIS from illegally stock piling money for drugs and weapons.I see this as a bad dream and we will all wake up after the r/i and all will be right again.Remember,no arrests and contract law will be the solution and then maybe our reserves will come home.Most of reserves (90) day have payments due july 1 onward.Will keep you posted.I actually have one due 6/14 which gives me till midnight 6/15.will wait to see what happens over the weekend.good luck everyone

POSTED by Martha on Dinar Recaps

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Martha speaks out about the Sterling drama Empty Re: Martha speaks out about the Sterling drama

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:38 pm

First, I hope your reserve is not with SCG because if it is, your money is gone. On second thought, maybe that would be the best thing for you.

Second there is not a snowball's chance any sort of significant upward change in value will happen before July 1, or January 1 for that matter. No global monetary reform, none of that crap. Until the security situation in Iraq is resolved, nothing good will happen with the dinar, and I do not expect that to happen while our sitting president is in office.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Martha speaks out about the Sterling drama 2805820865  Martha speaks out about the Sterling drama 2805820865  Martha speaks out about the Sterling drama 2805820865  Martha speaks out about the Sterling drama 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Martha speaks out about the Sterling drama Empty Re: Martha speaks out about the Sterling drama

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:43 pm

They don't get it. One person @ TNT had trouble paying for reserves online, so she was going to mail Sterling a check so she could keep her reserves going.  Others are talking about what other company they should buy reserves through. 

Fool me once, fool me twice.....what the hell.  Keep on fooling me.  Now where do I send that check?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum