Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Thoughts on FBI and Sterling DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Thoughts on FBI and Sterling

Go down

Thoughts on FBI and Sterling Empty Thoughts on FBI and Sterling

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:34 am

Another example from someone who's hit the TNT Kook-Aid.  Just seen the typo I made, but think I'm going to leave it.  Appropriate!

From TNT DinarIdgit, TheMattrix.

When the Sterling document broke the other night, I witnessed a few future millionaires literally come unglued.

My thoughts:

1. Anyone find it interesting that the news cameras just so happened to be at the offices of sterling and their homes? They were tipped off about the raid happening.

2. A 48 page indictment releases with all this information on how Sterling knew it was never going to "RV", and they even posted the article from Forbes about how the dinar will never RV. Since when does the FBI or the U.S. government quote a 5 year old news article for a raid?

3. On the same day of the release of the indictment, the FBI launches a "tip off" page and phone number. On that page they never come out and say it's a scam. They say "other sources and articles are saying this is a scam". Do a simple google search, when the FBI wants you to know something is a scam. They will tell you... "This is a scam" and not mince words about it,

4. Local news station picked up the Sterling story, but it was one article by three different local news agencies stating the same thing. Oh the same news channels that just so happen to be waiting at the Sterling offices for the raid. If this was the scam they want you to believe it is, this will be on all the news agencies around the world.

5. Just because the report says "Sterling owners knew it was never going to RV", doesn't mean anything. I buy my currency from the exchange window at my local airport, and that guy tells me it is a scam.... All the time! Why aren't they arresting that guy? Why aren't they closing down the currency exchange?

The purpose was to have people freak out, sell back their dinars, burn them, throw them away, etc. 

Remember when the #WeAreThePeople campaign started? That was because our government was trying to screw is out of getting our exchange. Instead of just bypassing us, they will set up a smoke screen and get people to freak out. 

Just search on Google "FBI Scam", and you will see all the press releases of them warning the consumers of a scam. That didn't happen here.

We should all do what Frankie says and "Relax".
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on FBI and Sterling Empty Re: Thoughts on FBI and Sterling

Post by chilimama on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:08 pm

5. Just because the report says "Sterling owners knew it was never going to RV", doesn't mean anything. I buy my currency from the exchange window at my local airport, and that guy tells me it is a scam.... All the time! Why aren't they arresting that guy? Why aren't they closing down the currency exchange?

UMMMMMMMMM MAYBE B/C HE IS TELLING YOU IT'S A SCAM

Thoughts on FBI and Sterling 0ab33485749f1815548f16e5908ebfc8

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:30 pm

The Mattrix wrote: I buy my currency from the exchange window at my local airport, and that guy tells me it is a scam.... All the time! Why aren't they arresting that guy? Why aren't they closing down the currency exchange?

OMG, they still don't get it...

Because he is doing currency EXCHANGE!  That is legal! Just like when I go to Canada and I exchange my USD for Canadian.  The airport currency exchange booth owner hasn't hired a bunch of lying gurus to pump their stories, nor has he said that the dinar is going to RV.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:09 pm

@ssmith wrote:Another example from someone who's hit the TNT Kook-Aid.  Just seen the typo I made, but think I'm going to leave it.  Appropriate!

From TNT DinarIdgit, TheMattrix.

When the Sterling document broke the other night, I witnessed a few future millionaires literally come unglued.

My thoughts:

1. Anyone find it interesting that the news cameras just so happened to be at the offices of sterling and their homes? They were tipped off about the raid happening.

Pretty standard practice really.

2. A 48 page indictment releases with all this information on how Sterling knew it was never going to "RV", and they even posted the article from Forbes about how the dinar will never RV. Since when does the FBI or the U.S. government quote a 5 year old news article for a raid?

Sterling’s unlawful business practices fall into at least two categories.  First, Sterling unlawfully used at least one revaluation promoter to disseminate false information and steer prospective dinar purchasers toward Sterling.  Second, Sterling used telephone conversations and its own web site to make false representations and false promises to its customers. Doesn't sound like an old news article to me.

3. On the same day of the release of the indictment, the FBI launches a "tip off" page and phone number. On that page they never come out and say it's a scam. They say "other sources and articles are saying this is a scam". Do a simple google search, when the FBI wants you to know something is a scam. They will tell you... "This is a scam" and not mince words about it,

Again pretty stand procedure ... and it says no such thing. I quote:
FBI wrote:"The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI) are investigating a currency investment scheme involving the Iraqi dinar and certain other foreign currencies. Since the 2003 Iraq war, various promoters have claimed that the Iraqi dinar will undergo a “revaluation” (RV), meaning that dinar holders would make enormous profits. Many of these promoters claim to have high-level sources in the government or the financial industry. Several state agencies, major financial institutions, and consumer protection groups have cautioned that this is a scam.

If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire."

4. Local news station picked up the Sterling story, but it was one article by three different local news agencies stating the same thing. Oh the same news channels that just so happen to be waiting at the Sterling offices for the raid. If this was the scam they want you to believe it is, this will be on all the news agencies around the world.

Initially the three local networks carried the story, but it has been picked up by all the major news agencies.

That's already been well addressed ... fool
The purpose was to have people freak out, sell back their dinars, burn them, throw them away, etc. 

No the purpose is to punish the bad guys and protect fools like you from doing further harm to themselves.

Remember when the #WeAreThePeople campaign started? That was because our government was trying to screw is out of getting our exchange. Instead of just bypassing us, they will set up a smoke screen and get people to freak out. 

No, that started because Phoney told his sheeple that the government was trying to screw them. Scam artist SOP 101 ... when all else fails, blame some shadowy government agency. There never was and never will be proof that any such activities ever happened. Oh BTW, Phony's twitter account consists of about 64% fake accounts https://www.twitteraudit.com/THE_TNT_TEAM

Just search on Google "FBI Scam", and you will see all the press releases of them warning the consumers of a scam. That didn't happen here.
Actually if you goggle "FBI scam," what you get are a bunch of reports and screen shots of the FBI Hijacker virus. Warning of proven scams are found at IC3 - Internet Crime Complaint Center. http://www.ic3.gov/media/default.aspx

We should all do what Frankie says and "Relax".

I agree we should all chill, but we all need to face the reality that this is far from a home run.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thoughts on FBI and Sterling 2805820865  Thoughts on FBI and Sterling 2805820865  Thoughts on FBI and Sterling 2805820865  Thoughts on FBI and Sterling 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum