Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling.

Go down

I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. Empty I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling.

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Fuze did get one thing right:  "Oh I forgot that’s right, according to the defendants we’re all so dumb, perhaps that’s why we victims are slow lining up."

I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling.

FUZE

Now that we’ve had our 24 hour way with this so called “complaint” against Sterling; let’s step back take a deep whiff and consider the big picture.
So what do we have? We have some private emails going back and forth between owners of the largest dinar currency dealer discussing respective ownership, lack of confidence in a revaluation and legal liability’s if there is no revaluation and they’ve promoted as a real possibility. At a time when the Congress of the United States of America, (information now readily available to the public) in unclassified records, was about to be briefed within a few months later, that a then 7 year old planned REVAUATION of said CURRENCY WOULD BE POSTPONED INDEFINITE!
I’m certain that many of you have expressed with so many disappointments behind you “this thing want ever revalue”, then you got a few dollars and went and purchased some more. NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT STERLING TOLD YOU. BECAUSE IT MAKES SENSE TO YOU THAT IT WILL REVALUE SOMEDAY. BECAUSE IT WAS HIGHER THROUGH OUT IT’S HISTORY, EVEN BEFORE SADDAM FALSEFIED THE VALUE.
We obviously have some unethical marketing (payola like in the broadcast industry) at a minimum. All assets seized ? Lol. No it is called a fine!
This brings me to my next point. It’s a lot easier to sell fraud charges when you have real victims. True not legally necessary, but easier. By the way, I don’t mean the victims created by the Plaintiffs actions of hurting the business with seizures of property accompanied by unwitting reporters who received anonymous tips about a pending raid. I mean real victims, the kind caused by the alleged fraudsters’ direct actions! After a $600 million dollar gross (18-20% profit margin, not exactly a good fraud margin) take over 11 years, victims should be bursting at the seams, standing in line. They would be if they had not received legitimate currency they had purchased. Plaintiffs should not have to solicit victims to sign up on a website under the guise of staking their claim for the confiscated booty!
Oh I forgot that’s right, according to the defendants we’re all so dumb, perhaps that’s why we victims are slow lining up. We need the plaintiffs to explain to us how we’re victims of the fraudsters.
Here is what I smell in this whole scheme. I think this is an elaborate scheme to either deny or control a huge amount of currency during the exchange process, which if successful in the complaint defendant’s would forfeit as a part of their assets. It also may even the score for some of Sterling's competitors. It’s not that complicated to see where this is going. The real question is, will we be duped into supporting the scheme? There are ways guys for Sterling to spray some air freshener on this. I pray they sniff it out! In fact, they could actually air it out at the first hearing. Let’s pray that they are all as smart as we dummies hope they are.   Please do not repost!
Welcome RI/RV

FUZE

-- Edited by FUZE on Thursday 11th of June 2015 11:51:23 AM

Last edited by ssmith on Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. Empty Re: I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling.

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:57 pm

The degree of self delusion and the lengths to which the loyal followers go to maintain their fantasy are amazing.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. 2805820865  I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. 2805820865  I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. 2805820865  I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. Empty Re: I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling.

Post by Cascadian on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:55 pm

I am sure that the Kool Aid drinkers are finding solace in all of these 'facts'

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:41 am

@Kevind53 wrote:The degree of self delusion and the lengths to which the loyal followers go to maintain their fantasy are amazing.

My thoughts exactly Kevin! I am astounded daily at the elaborate web of self deception that is entailed in believing even the most far fetched stories. How do they do it?  How do they wake up every day and see nothing has changed except for the fact that the house of cards is tumbling down and still believe what they have been pumped full of?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:53 am

SOME OF THE COMMENTS ON THIS OVER AT TNT:

Lots of government agencies seize assets and stop schemes, then send civil action documents to those harmed to participate in a civil class-action suit, Fuze. FTC just sent me some docs about a phone service provider who was fined $120M for some illegal marketing activity, I had to opt-in to participate. They solicit 'victims' with regularity, it often helps them build their case. Furthermore, billions of dollars are collected annually by numerous government entities from, 'victimless crimes' (ever pay a fine for speeding?). 

What if this is a form of DRYING up the Dinar buying business as Sterling was the largest in the USA? What if this is the way to take away our Dinars from us by telling us to give them up for what we bought them for and they will use it as evidence against Sterling? In addition too, we need you to fill out a form to be in this lawsuit which MAY be over in 20 years!! What if???? 

I agree, and nothing against competitor currency brokers, but it's documented Sterling had on-going problems with "the" largest; SCG prevailed in the last action less than a month before this raid. Now, the competitor is able to take Sterling's business. Wonder what became of the employee who stole private emails from SCG? What did they get out of this?
This is a major manipulation and well-planned to take advantage of the post-9-11 "money laundering" focus to give them rights to the private assets,not to repay investors like in a Ponzi scheme,but just because they can. I hope SCG had great attorneys who placed liens on the properties for fees before this forfeiture was filed. I knew an attorney who was able to do that in a Fed case and it made a huge difference; he wound up with a beautiful spread on the Maine Coast and his clients weren't ruined in the process because he seized assets before the Government could.
Did you see my earlier post?  In regard to "paying" a guru who admittedly lied to pump intel and business, that website had another currency broker front and center in a banner ad and in a page with videos, not as good as SCG(in my opinion) but definitely to promote the reason to invest in IQD and in the potential wealth of Iraq.. Didn't see much difference in that and the old ad SCG had done.
Bottom line, this isn't to protect the public or the consumer. It's not what's in the best interest of the thousands of Sterling customers who have no complaint. Who does it serve?

Ask the elite, congress people and senators that already exchanged if the dinar is a scam. Perhaps they should be questioned by the investigative people? 

Plain and simple.... Sterling was STILL selling Millions and Millions of Dinar, Rupiah, Dong, Yuan, et al..... 'cause the RV train had not pulled into the station.
To maintain some equilibrium in their monetary equations....PTB had do ANYTHING they could to stem the purchase of revaluing currencies! 
Thus, put a little action behind their bell cry ("It's a Scam!")... and make a big show out of "investigating" one of the biggest currency sellers! 

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:03 am

How do these people ignore the fact that Sterling was laughing at them, calling them stupid, etc.?  And all the while taking their money.  This has to make a great study in brainwashing, behavior of cult members.

In TNT chat right now I read this: "Tony has connections with all 3 letter agencies lets see what there telling him on the call".  After all this... Sterling bust, Tony pleading guilty to another scam..... How in the world could someone be so deluded and write sometime like that?  Or this: "I get it that media mostly thrives on negativity...I just can't wait for the entertainment of them eating crow".  It gonna be a long wait before that plate of crow gets served, I'm afraid.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:46 am

I SURE HOPE THEY REMEMBER HOW MEAN SOME OF THEM WERE WHEN SOMEBODY ACTUALLY CAME OUT WITH REAL INFO, I DOUBT IT, BUT STILL HOPE THE HAVE A FEW SLEEPLESS NIGHTS OVER THEIR BEHAVIOR.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:49 am

Amazing ... simply amazing

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. 2805820865  I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. 2805820865  I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. 2805820865  I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:22 am

@chilimama wrote:I SURE HOPE THEY REMEMBER HOW MEAN SOME OF THEM WERE WHEN SOMEBODY ACTUALLY CAME OUT WITH REAL INFO, I DOUBT IT, BUT STILL HOPE THE HAVE A FEW SLEEPLESS NIGHTS OVER THEIR BEHAVIOR.

The most obnoxious/mean ones are probably the true believes that haven't woke up yet.  They are the ones that are going to be hit the hardest when they do figure it out.  Reading posts in TNT chat, I think it's gonna take a while.  I don't know what will reach them.  Shock therapy?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:14 pm

No, they've already been lobotomized and turned into unthinking automatons.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:25 pm

I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. 4980
@Kevind53 wrote:No, they've already been lobotomized and turned into unthinking automatons.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:30 pm

I FOUND THE RAT!!!!!  (Actually NashRambler did)

I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. CGnLCv-UIAAo7fN
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:35 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. 3508649203 I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. 3508649203 I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. 3508649203

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:43 pm

What government documents was he referring to??I don't remember ever seeing or hearing about some government plan to have an RV then to delay it indefinitely. And if it is delayed indefinitely according to these so called documents...then why the hell are people listening to Tony saying it is going to happen day after day...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:47 pm

This is Dinarland where all someone has to do is mention documents and people believe they are real.  They don't have to exist in real life.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:34 pm

@ssmith wrote:This is Dinarland where all someone has to do is mention documents and people believe they are real.  They don't have to exist in real life.
I didn't think so. My biggest question throughout my time in Dinarland has always been this.  Why do people think that the US and other countries have so much control over what Iraq does with their currency.  I understand sanctions because of the wars etc...but it doesn't seem like the US is going to be the lynch pin in this process.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:09 pm

I have contended all along that IF Iraq ever RVs it will be when it is in THEIR best interests.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:18 pm

@BritishBulldog wrote:
@ssmith wrote:This is Dinarland where all someone has to do is mention documents and people believe they are real.  They don't have to exist in real life.
I didn't think so. My biggest question throughout my time in Dinarland has always been this.  Why do people think that the US and other countries have so much control over what Iraq does with their currency.  I understand sanctions because of the wars etc...but it doesn't seem like the US is going to be the lynch pin in this process.

Because a certain subset of the population loves to believe in conspiracies. And a lot of the population loves to think they'll be rich someday. And a lot of the population loves to think they'll make some brilliant investment play at some point in their lives and be able to lord it over everyone forever ("you know I bought Apple stock at a dollar thirty, right? Why didn't you, dummy?").

And where those types of people overlap? People that exhibit all three tendencies (plus more I could go on about but won't). Basically preprogrammed to be brain washed. Tony just needs to find them and download his "program" into their brains, they're preconditioned to believe it.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:18 pm

@ssmith wrote:I FOUND THE RAT!!!!!  (Actually NashRambler did)

I smell a Rat in Dinar land and it isn’t the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse or Sterling. CGnLCv-UIAAo7fN

Lol, nice!

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:48 pm

"And a lot of the population loves to think they'll make some brilliant investment play at some point in their lives and be able to lord it over everyone forever ("you know I bought Apple stock at a dollar thirty, right? Why didn't you, dummy?")."

You mean like buying some Smith & Wesson stock the day after Obama got elected? 
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum