Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

My Thoughts on Sterling :) DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

My Thoughts on Sterling :)

Go down

My Thoughts on Sterling :) Empty My Thoughts on Sterling :)

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:28 am

My thoughts on Sterling is they make a lot of money on reserve program because they pump the rv every week with the pumroos and a lot of people jump and buy on reserve. I believe their reserve only needs 5% down payment for 45 days, if you don’t fill the order, meaning you don’t pay the balance you owe, then your 5% down payment is gone. That alone is fraud, especially if they pump the rv to get the reserve orders going, knowing that dinar will not revalue that week.

Dinar alone is not a scam, it’s a country’s currency which has been suppressed by sanctions. Each of us who has bought dinar, has bought a speculative investment, hoping it will double or triple our initial investment with the risk it can go either way. I liken it as penny stocks.. it can make you a lot of money, or it can be gone in a short time plus you are buying it over the counter so no trace. Even penny stocks have pumpers My Thoughts on Sterling :) Smile

If each dinarian has done their own research and not listen too much to what these pumroos were saying. These pumroos will not go as far as they are right now. These pumroos ride on people’s emotions for their advantage. There are some good people who have done their research and share it with us.. for that I thank you.

I have a few friends who buy on reserve whenever they hear it’s going to rv. I am personally not keen of reserve as I like to have dinar in my hand if I buy it. This is currency and a fluid matter so I like to have it in my possession. But I once bought on reserve as I wanted to know how it worked. I put 4M reserve with Dinar Trade. Sent 10% down payment, plus 20 dollar shipping fee. I had to fill the order in 30 days. If I couldn’t fill the order in 30 days, I could pay the extension fee for another month which I did. I called them and made sure I understood the terms completely. After two months, I didn’t pay anymore and they sent me the dinar worth of 10% down payment. I paid $1,250 per million dinar on reserve. It cost me $800 for 500,000 IQD with reserve. I could have bought dinar for $850 per million. I see reserve is not to my advantage at all.

I always have a question in my mind, how the dealers can fill the reserve orders which mount to millions and millions of dinar? Especially now that I heard, some people put 100M on reserve and been paying for it in a while. Now they not only lost their money but also the reserve they have paid for a while.

In the business world, there are always some crooked businessman/woman who will take advantage of people, and there are some honest and decent business people. The sharks always try to feed on little fish. Fraud happens daily either in big or small things. I see Sterling raid as a feud between partners and one decided to blow the whistle as he can’t deal with his own guilt especially when the wife cries and knows what they are doing is fraud. The dust is not settled yet so there will be a lot of clouds on this matter. Sin is fun for a season, but the consequences of sin can destroy you for a lifetime even to eternity.

Back to top Go down

My Thoughts on Sterling :) Empty Re: My Thoughts on Sterling :)

Post by Winnie the Pooh on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:54 am

Nadita wrote:My thoughts on Sterling is they make a lot of money on reserve program because they pump the rv every week with the pumroos and a lot of people jump and buy on reserve. I believe their reserve only needs 5% down payment for 45 days, if you don’t fill the order, meaning you don’t pay the balance you owe, then your 5% down payment is gone.
Nadita,

This is Sterling's policy for one of their reserves:

• A 10% deposit locks your rate
  • The 90% balance is due in 30 days from the time payment is applied
  • If you make a deposit, you are guaranteed to receive currency.
  • Rate locks when payment is received.
  • If you choose not to make a final payment by the order expiration date, we will ship you currency equivalent to your payment and any credits on the order.
  • You will receive an email reminder 5 days before the order expires. You can choose to:

• make the final payment and receive the full amount of your order
    • let the order expire and receive currency equivalent to your deposits (minus shipping and handling) and any credits applied to the order
    • Auto Exchange this order to a new Guaranteed 30 Layaway by clicking the link in your email

• You receive Loyalty Credits for any payments you make

You have Sterling confused with the REALLY crappy reserves at DINARINC.  Thier policy is a service fee for placing the order, TOTALLY NON REFUNDABLE, NO CREDIT GIVEN, AND IF YOU DON'T MAKE ANY PAYMENTS.. TOTALLY GONE.

https://www.dinarinc.com/corders/layaway/8

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:13 am

Nadita wrote:Each of us who has bought dinar, has bought a speculative investment, hoping it will double or triple our initial

2 or 3x? The average dinarian thinks they're practically guaranteed 1000x to 3000x. Who buys a high risk, high spread, illiquid investment hoping for a 2 or 3x return over a decade?

I liken it as penny stocks.. it can make you a lot of money

Unfortunately you are wrong.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie the Pooh on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:16 am

@FS4Enthusiast wrote:

2 or 3x?  The average dinarian thinks they're practically guaranteed 1000x to 3000x.  Who buys a high risk, high spread, illiquid investment hoping for a 2 or 3x return over a decade?
omg BUT BUT BUT....

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:26 am

Winalot,

I don't think so.  My friend put an order a month ago with Sterling for 4M and put $210 down payment and that is 5%.  He told me that if he couldn't fill the order than his down payment will be gone and no dinar.  I suggested him to go with Dinar Corp with 10% and if he can't fill the order then, he will be sent his dinar worth down payment.  He did it with Sterling because less money and more dinar and now he is out of luck :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie the Pooh on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:27 am

OMG!! I COPIED THAT DIRECT FROM THIER SITE!!!! AND PUT A LINK IN FOR DINAR INC!!!!

WHO'S KOOLAID ARE YOU DRINKING?????

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:30 am

Winalot Smile

I am not drinking koolaid but this is what happened to my friend.  I know what the link said and what he did with Sterling is different.. he only put 5% down for 4 million dinar and cost him $210 for the order Smile  I have a discussion with him before he put the order.. he told me he could put 5% down payment per 1 million dinar with Sterling for 30 days??? they must have done something and didn't post in their site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie the Pooh on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:31 am

tony

THEY ARE ALL POND SCUM SUCKING ...........

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:31 am

Whatever Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:26 pm

Regardless of the procedure, if you had reserves with Sterling, your money is gone. You MIGHT get a little back some day, after they auction off all Ty's assets, but don't count on it. BTW, it appears that the IRS is also involved, so I suspect there is more to come.

I also saw an article from an unconfirmed source that TerryK had been arrested, but have only found one article from a less than reliable source, so keep your eyes peeled .... One can only hope.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My Thoughts on Sterling :) 2805820865  My Thoughts on Sterling :) 2805820865  My Thoughts on Sterling :) 2805820865  My Thoughts on Sterling :) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum