Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Sterling Link Posted @ TNT DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Sterling Link Posted @ TNT

Go down

Sterling Link Posted @ TNT Empty Sterling Link Posted @ TNT

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:18 pm

The link to the new info regarding Sterling has been posted @ TNT and you can imagine the confusion it is causing there.

Here are claims against Sterling, Just filed.

http://www.docdroid.net/132iq/doc-2-6-9-2015-amended-complaint.pdf.html
I think I'm gonna be sick.
Gator, did you read the whole thing? We have been dupped
well...there went my future..right down the toilet
Duped? How do you mean? The whole Dinar thing or just the ones from Sterling? I can't read the whole thing, my stomach won't let me.
This says they sold dinar by telling folks that it would RV when they themselves knew it wasn't true.

It does NOT, NOT, NOT, NOT say the following:

Dinar is a scam.
Dinar bought from them isn't real.
The RV is a scam.
The RV is not real.

Remember....

People have exchanged.
People in our govt have exchanged.
People have exchanged with Wells Fargo.
Iraq is telling people their currency will revalue.
Iraqis have revalued currency on their cards.

AND TNT HAS PROOF OF ALL THIS. Wouldn't surprise me if they have already gotten a call from Sterlings attorneys.

Friends, I've known people who got indicted and had intimate knowledge of what really happened and at least 50% of them were grade A Oscar Meyer BOLOGNA. The prosecutors twist everything to suit their world view and throw a lot of noodles against the wall to see what sticks. No one I know who was indicted were convicted for the things that they were accused.

AND WHEN THE RV OCCURS THEN THEY WILL BE VINDICATED!

No, it means that Sterling perpetuated a scam by which you were a part of.
The currency is good, they influenced you as well as others to continue buying because a potential windfall of cash(lottery income).
Point 30 of the document: "In fact, the U.S. Department of Treasury is not preparing and has never prepared for an Iraqi dinar revaluation."
Gator, you should read it. There are emails between Ty and Frank from Sterling saying they don't think the dinar will ever RV. There are emails from TerryK and documents that he was paid to "promote" Sterling. There are emails from another partner calling the entire Sterling operation a Ponzi scheme.

I still have hope for an RV, but it took a hit with this today
daz wrote

GOOD AND DECENT LEVEL HEADED CONVERSATIONS TODAY...GREAT JOB GUYS

KEEP UP THE GOOD DISCUSSION ..ANALYSE THE FACTS NOT THE OPINIONS...

HANG IN THERE

REPOSITION YOURSELVES AS YOU CAN OR SEE A NEED TO

STEADY RUDDER 
Tony said on the call: "You're going to see something this afternoon"
I just wonder if this is our "NYTimes Article" moment as with Kuwait the day before they RVd?
Keeping it positive folks.
My question is if Sterling is guilty of misrepresenting that the dinar and other currencies will revalue, then all the other dealers must be guilty also and we all own only a variety of fancy toilet paper. I would love to hear what others think.
Although TNT and all the other well known guru sites do not sell any currency, you would think even these gurus would have known that this is a scam as well. Regardless of who you agree with as far as WHEN the RV will happen, it would seem these guys would not waste their time promoting the RV (again, whenever they say it will happen). Example: TNT vs. Mountain Goat - seem not to agree on most points (the WHEN), but both seem to have lots of sources and you would guess they would have said the dinar is a scam long ago. Just my opinion.
DAZ
KUWAIT HAS THE CURRENTLY MOST VALUABLE CURRENCY IN THE WORLD AND IT HAS A FRACTION OF THE RESOURCES AND ITS RIGHT ON IRAQS BORDER AS WE ALL KNOW....WE KNOW THIS STUFF IN OUR KNOWER
I actually read a number of pages and saw some of the emails. The notes seem genuine and I trust the RV will also be so. Smile
I was told the RV was imminent when I bought in years ago and yes! I kept buying as it was "imminent".
I am thankful for the opportunity it gave me, imminent or no. As long as it occurs.

Scare tactics.....no worries RV is coming
I bet Tony is just sick. He always talked highly of Sterling :(
BTW, the case focuses on the IQD the scam that it will increase in value. No mention do I see of the Dong or other currencies. WELL then send us our Dong!!!!!!!!!!
People... get hold of yourselves... the IQ in this room has dropped at least 50 points... listen to yourselves.... you ought to be embarressed at the comments you are making after all we have learned over the last few years... If I was a MOD, I would be very busy at this moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe this....Tony just said we are SUPERFANTASTIC! Some people just like to be upset I guess :(
Definitely scare tactics...I find it interesting that up to this point, Tony was always pointed to as the con artist yet, his name is nowhere in anything they have here. This document did not wholly deny that the RV itself was a scam. Neither that the currencies purchased were counterfeit. Just breathe everybody, we're still superfantastic.
The Feds are getting the exact reaction from you that that they intended. They have found several dinar dealers that they can accuse of illegal business practices, in a civil complaint, and then use this to get people to stop buying dinar. If this were truly a scam, could Tony tell 1.4 million listeners that people have exchanged, that 3 letter agencies are feeding TNT information, and are planning the exchange process? They would have shut down TNT years ago if this wasn't true. Nowhere does it say that Sterling was selling counterfeit currency, and would have since they have obviously tried to throw the kitchen sink at Sterling. This was a brilliant move by the Feds.

AGREED! How many times have we heard that it would get crazy in the final days?
Only the people who did not plan a Plan A-B-or C are running scared, and i feel for them because many had no other means of reaching for the maximum that they could get with this once in a lifetime opportunity.
P.S. It may be more traps for us to move around if we are not mentally and emotionally prepared.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sterling Link Posted @ TNT Empty Re: Sterling Link Posted @ TNT

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:55 pm

Jesus. Most of these people are completely hopeless. You could crap in their mouth and tell them it was a Snickers bar and they'd believe you and ask for another.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:06 pm

DAZ is in chat & is letting it run wild. Someone even pointed out that DC has been MIA every since Tony pled guilty and didn't get the boot.

Now WEEN just came in.  "OK ALL THERE IS NOTHING THAT WE CAN DO ABOUT WHAT HAS TAKEN PLACE LET US TRY TO MOVE FORWARD AND DO THE BEST WE CAN BY READING AND DOING THE PLAN B AS TONY SUGGESTED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING. WE ARE JUST HERE TO CALM THE MASSES THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.  PLEASE CHANGE THE SUBJECT ".
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:12 pm

Dinarian Plan A: Buy reserves from Sterling.
Dinarian Plan B: Buy reserves from someone else.
Dinarian Plan C: Buy dinar.
Dinarian Plan D: Warka Warka Warka!
Dinarian Plan E: Dong.
Dinarian Plan F: Zimbabwe dollar.
Dinarian Plan G: Rupiah.
Dinarian Plan H: Afghani currency.
Dinarian Plan I: HYIP Ponzi schemes.

Wait till they find out that every single one of their plans is a total loser.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:20 pm

But will people like this ever believe?

BassetzRus wrote
1m ago
Maybe I am wrong, but I think we should wait, not get upset, and wait for Tony or Pam to give us further direction on this Sterling thing. I don't think we need to be so upset until we hear from them.

KMAN wrote
36s ago
The fact that not only banks sold the currency, but the fact that according to D.C. over 400,000 have already exchanged should make you feel pretty good.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:55 pm

@FS4Enthusiast wrote:Jesus.  Most of these people are completely hopeless.  You could crap in their mouth and tell them it was a Snickers bar and they'd believe you and ask for another.

OMG That puts a whole new visual on your having a snickers moment. LMBO!!!!!!!!!!
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:15 pm

Perv...lol. sorry couldn't resist. 

It actually seems like a few people are starting to see the light. Interesting that the mods aren't dropping the ban hammer like usual. That last comment on there makes me think that a few people are still having their kool-aid double strength. They are arguing court documents not being real...but stuff that Tony said and has nothing to back it up with is the real truth.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:44 pm

Who said that people in our government have exchanged? And give me proof they exchanged? Who told you this----PHONY TONY----WHO KEPT PUSHING STERLING----WE ARE SCREWED----

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:40 pm

OMG ... the levels of self delusion are astounding!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sterling Link Posted @ TNT 2805820865  Sterling Link Posted @ TNT 2805820865  Sterling Link Posted @ TNT 2805820865  Sterling Link Posted @ TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Started reading through this more thoroughly.

The first Atlanta property is 13,000 square feet and estimated at 6.2 million dollars.

The second is a townhouse estimated at 300,000.

Third is a 3100 square foot condo estimated at 435,000.

Fourth is 5800 square feet and 2.0 million dollars.

Next is 2,900 square feet and over $500,000.

Next appears to be an undeveloped commercial lot.

Same with the next one.

They typod one of the cars.  It's an S5 Quattro, not an SS Quatro.

A used Cessna Citation is worth somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 million.

But the kicker is that they were funneling money in and out of the accounts of 51 businesses.  Hence the money laundering.  But I bet some of these businesses were legit, maybe even most of them.  But since they funneled dirty money through them from their dinar scam, they're up for forfeiture/seizure.  These guys are quite likely going to lose EVERYTHING, or nearly so, including stuff that they probably earned legitimately before they started their dinar scamming.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:00 am

TNT MEMBER wrote:People have exchanged.
People in our govt have exchanged.
People have exchanged with Wells Fargo.
Iraq is telling people their currency will revalue.
Iraqis have revalued currency on their cards.

There has never been one ounce of proof of any of these having happened and yet they believe it because Tony and a few other gurus have said so. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:18 pm

They need no proof, the anointed one has spoken it, it must be true. To do otherwise would be to admit they have been duped.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sterling Link Posted @ TNT 2805820865  Sterling Link Posted @ TNT 2805820865  Sterling Link Posted @ TNT 2805820865  Sterling Link Posted @ TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:24 pm

A good example of a cult of personality

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down