Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Sednet1 has passed away -  Our sympathies & condolences to his Family & Friends DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Sednet1 has passed away - Our sympathies & condolences to his Family & Friends

Go down

Sednet1 has passed away -  Our sympathies & condolences to his Family & Friends Empty Sednet1 has passed away - Our sympathies & condolences to his Family & Friends

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:42 am

[..SAMBO] EXTREMLY SAD NEWS - I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT SEDNET - I AM IN DEEP PAIN AND SORROW AS I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT OUR BROTHER WENT HOME TO BE WITH JESUS OVER THE WEEKEND -
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sednet1 has passed away -  Our sympathies & condolences to his Family & Friends Empty Re: Sednet1 has passed away - Our sympathies & condolences to his Family & Friends

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:53 am

We lost another one in dinarland.  We have been in this ride together for a while, whether we agree or disagree with what he said or did, he has touched our lives in his own way.  May God give his family peace and comfort and cover them with His grace in this time of mourning.

Back to top Go down

Sednet1 has passed away -  Our sympathies & condolences to his Family & Friends Empty Re: Sednet1 has passed away - Our sympathies & condolences to his Family & Friends

Post by chilimama on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:15 am

PRAYERS FOR HIS FAMILY IN THEIR TIME OF GRIEF

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:22 pm

It is very sad news to start the day --  it is my second death notice for today - I never met him but did listen to some of his  singing on you tube -  He had a great voice -

Over the 9 yrs I have followed the Dinar  and have been on many forums  -- it  has allowed  me  the  chance to  make some friends - make some enemies -  and see many come and go - It has always   and will continue to grieve me deeply  when  one passes without  enjoying  the finish line of the RV -  Yes I know most if not all  are probably better off than we that are still waiting  but still wish for them to have  reaped  some of the joy  from exchanging -  My sincerest prayers for the  family 

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum