Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jester's Chat Notes for Friday night

Go down

Jester's Chat Notes  for Friday night Empty Jester's Chat Notes for Friday night

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:24 pm

Thanks to Goliath for emailing this to Dinar Daily !

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY WEEKEND MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS!

[jstbringit] Anyone watch the trailer for the Mission Impossible movie??? The plot is about taking down the IMF......

[Betsy Ross] jstbringit hmmm

[Betsy Ross] jstbringit When does it come out?

[jstbringit] Seems kinda strange

[jstbringit] thats in public eye with the reality of AIIB and such....... just my .02

[LH] jstbringit I think that stands for Impossible Mission Force

[jstbringit] July 31st......     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-qBD17wwrQ

[jstbringit] ..... Does no one else find this an odd circumstantial event?

[alfonse] jstbringit Hollywood has been used for things like this in the past

[jd6479] Alfonse, well said!

[hopen4it] jstbringit there has been alot of movies coming out that puts the truth out there, but the sheeple out there that doesn't know what is going on, it goes over their heads

[Maleficent] jstbringit Oh wow! I just scrolled up to see what you were talking about! I just saw that trailer... kinda blew me away!

[alfonse] jstbringit jd6479 Even the Nazi's used Movies for propaganda

[jstbringit] I'm not trying to say that it is a piece of the RV puzzle......just thought the timing was a little on the side of .......WOW

[Maleficent] alfonse Yeah, it sure seems like the Nazi agenda is not dead!

[jd6479] Alfonse, that's what Hollywood has become, one gigantic Propaganda Machine.

[jstbringit] alfonse so you say that..... but how many Nazi or war camp input was there before 1941???? I mean, c'mon..... no one else thinks that is a little weird?

[alfonse] Maleficent jd6479 jstbringit I do not believe in coincidence. I wait with eyes open

[Maleficent] alfonse I hear you and I'm with you!

[Aunt B] Alfonse I agree it is a nice way to get the word out to the sheeple

[jstbringit] Aunt B well, there we go..... that's all I was getting at

[alfonse] Movies start with a grain of truth, blow it out of proportion for 2 hrs and the sheeple enjoy but forget about the "truth"

[hopen4it] Aunt B the bad thing is, those that don't know what going on, it goes way over their heads and don't think anything about it

[LH] jstbringit Ethan Hawke actually works for the Impossible Mission Force in all of the Mission Impossible movies

[jstbringit] alfonse I didn't mean to imply anything more......just thought the timing of a huge "adventure" movie happens to have a plot about something that is actually happening.......

[Aunt B] Justbringit so if/when it happens the sheeple don't run around waving their arms in the air yelling the sky is falling! Lol

[jstbringit] nothing more......just felt a little weirded out when I saw the trailer.....

[jstbringit] alfonse We talk about real world events here, right?

[hopen4it] alfonse that is like in the 2nd Captain America movie they talk about Operation Paperclip. Most people don't know that part of the movie is telling everything about it and what our gov't did. Went way over peoples heads.

[Dinar Chaser] Jester So, if I understand things, the IMF, in conjunction with the AIIB, are I n control of excess dinars and are selling them to various countries so they can have them in reserve, buy oil credits, and get a boost to their total reserve value.

[Jester] THAT IS NOT ENTIRELY ACCURATE... LET ME SEE IF I CAN HELP.... I AM WORKING ON A FULL LENGTH POST TO REPLACE THE ONE THAT RECAPS PUT UP EARLIER IN THE WEEK... THAT IS NO LONGER ENTIRELY ACCURATE AS THE PLAN B STUFF HAS REPLACED A LOT OF IT....

[Jester] Dinar Chaser TO CORRECT YOUR QUESTION... THEY ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF EXCESS DINARS... THAT WHOLE PART IS WRONG...

[Jester] THERE ARE NOT EXCESS DINARS FOR ONE THING....

[Jester] THEY HAVBE BEEN LARGELY OVERPRINTED BUT LEGITIMATELY SO THAT IT IS ACTUAL MONEY THAT PEOPLE ARE OWED...

[Jester] AND THEY ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF THEM... THE OWNERS ARE...

[Jester] THEY DO NOT OWN THEM...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Tell us what is really going on

[clange] Jester Please explain

[Jester] AS RELATES TO WHAT DINAR CHASER WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT... I WILL...

[Fourwinds] Please explain

[Dinar Chaser] Jester thx for setting me straight.

[Jester] OKAY... LET'S START OVER... DINAR CHASER (AND NO I AM NOT GETTING ON YOUR BUTT OR ANYTHING) HAS BROUGHT UP A GOOD QUESTION BUT IT HAS A WHOLE LOT OF WRONG ASSUMPTIONS....

[Jester] SO... HERE WE GO...

[Jester] START WITH THE IMF... THE IMF WAS CREATED BY THE WEST TO DO CERTAIN THINGS... I AM NOT GOING TO GO INTO THE WHOLE ECONOMIC HIT MAN THING AGAIN... IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT THAT BY NOW AS MANY TIMES AS WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT IT THEN YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET IT... BUT IT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH EVERYTHING GOING ON...

[Jester] THE IMF IS IN A POWER STRUGGLE WITH ITSELF RIGHT NOW... MAINLY BECAUSE THE US STILL HAS VETO CONTROL AND THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS BEEN OVER THAT SINCE 2010 WHEN THE REFORMS WERE ALL DEVELOPED AND THEN THE US REFUSED TO SIGN ON WITH THE PLAN ALL THIS TIME...

[Jester] BUT THE IMF HAS A PLAN B TOO... THEY HAVE JUST NOT IMPLEMENTED IT YET... THERE ARE TWO POSSIBLE REASONS FOR THAT... ONE IS THEY HOPE THE US WILL GET THEIR COLLECTIVE STUFF TOGETHER AND GET ON BOARD... AND TWO... THEY ARE STILL RIDING THE FENCE TO SEE WHO IS GOING TO COME OUT ON TOP...

[Jester] AND POSSIBLY A THIRD THING TO THROW IN THE MIX WOULD BE WHY THE US IS NOT SIGNING THE REFORMS IN THE FIRST PLACE... AND WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT THE REPUBLIC ON THAT END AND MAYBE THERE IS A REASON THEY ARE HOLDING IT UP TO BRING ABOUT THE FALL OF THE IMF FROM THAT END... WE'LL SEE....

[Jester] NOW... WITH THAT SAID I FIND IT VERY INTERESTING WHAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY DOING RIGHT NOW... MORE ON THAT IN A MINUTE...

[Lunatechfringe] Jester pins and needles

[Jester] ENTER THE AIIB...

[Jester] OR WAIT A MINUTE... LET ME BACK UP TO THE IMF FOR ONE MORE POINT..

[Jester] THE IMF IS WORKING WITH THE CHINESE TO TAKE IN THE YUAN AS ONE OF THE RESERVE CURRENCIES.... THIS IS STRIKING SIMPLY BECAUSE IT INDICATES THAT THE CHINESE ARE CLEARLY AWARE OF THE IMPLICATIONS AND WILL LIKE TO BE IN A POSITION TO INSURE THEIR INVOLVEMENT WITH THE SCENARIO MOVING FORWARD...

[Jester] AND IT DOES NOT SEEM.... SO FAR ANYWAY... THAT THERE IS A WHOLE LOT OF RESISTANCE TO THAT MOVE...

[Jester] SO EITHER THE US IS IN AGREEMENT WITH IT... THE REPUBLIC MAY BE FORCING IT THAT WAY... BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER WAY OUT... REFER TO ABOVE... OR THE REST OF THE WORLD IS PUSHING IT TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN WHEN PLAN B AT THE IMF GOES INTO EFFECT...

[Jester] SO NOW ENTER THE AIIB...

[Jester] DOES IT SEEM WEIRD TO ANYONE BUT ME THAT THIS JUST CROPS UP ALL OF A SUDDEN AND EVERYONE OF IMPORTANCE JUST SIGNS ON?

[Hoosier Girl] Part of the plan?

[Lunatechfringe] yes

[Jester] THIS IS PART OF THE GLOBAL PLAN B... THE AIIB WILL BE IN CONTROL WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER IN MY OPINION... AND THE IMF REALIZES WHAT A PRECARIOUS POSITION THEY ARE IN SO THEY INTEND TO PLAY ALONG AND BE PART OF THE PLAN... THE OTHER OPTION IS TO GO AWAY...

[Maleficent] yes

[Jester] SO... EVEN THOUGH THE AIIB IS NOT UP AND RUNNING THE IMPLICATIONS ARE VERY CLEAR... AND THE IMF IS WORKING WITH THEM TO MAKE SURE THEY HAVE AN EXISTENCE AFTER THAT HAPPENS...

[Jester] NOW... THE OVERPRINTED DINAR... LEGITIMATE YES... CROPPED UP AROUND THE FIRST OF THE YEAR AS A "HOLY CRAP WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS?'...

[Jester] PRIOR TO THAT THERE WAS US... DINAR HOLDERS... THAT THEY WILL LIKE TO SCARF UP AND USE FOR OIL CREDITS AND SUCH... I HAVE POSTED ON FOR A COUPLE YEARS NOW.... IF YOU DON'T GET THAT ONE BY NOW THEN I AM SORRY TO SAY YOU ARE NOT GOING TO AND LET'S JUST MOVE ON....

[Jester] NOW THERE ARE A WHOLE LOT... AND I MEAN HUNDREDS OF TIMES WHAT WE HAVE.... THAT IS AVAILABLE TO DO SOMETHING WITH...

[Jester] SO... THEY QUICKLY DEVELOP A PLAN TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT... AND IT IS A PRETTY GOOD PLAN FOR THE WORLD...

[Jester] THE IMF WITH THE AIIB OVERSEEING IS TAKING IN THIS DINAR ON CONTRACTS WITH THE SELLERS... AGAIN... LEGITIMATE OWNERS THAT WERE PAID WITH IT... THEY ARE OWED THE MONEY...

[Jester] AND TO BE FAIR THEY ARE OWED THE MONEY AT THE RATE THEY GOT IT AT... HOWEVER THEY SPECULATED WHEN GETTING IT SAME AS WE DID... SO THEY ARE DESERVING OF A RETURN ON THEIR INVESTMENT TOO...

[Jester] SO THE IMF/AIIB IS ISSUING CONTRACTS ON THAT DINAR...

[Jester] AND THEY ARE PASSING IT OUT... FOR LACK OF A BETTER TERM.... TO OTHER COUNTRIES FOR OIL CREDITS...

[Jester] THEY ARE TAKING ORDERS... LOANING THE MONEY TO THE COUNTRIES TO BUY IT... AND THEN CONVERTING IT TO SKR AND THE COUNTRY GETS THE SKR TO USE AS AN ASSET ON THEIR BOOKS...

[Jester] THIS IS FOR OIL NOT PUMPED OUT OF THE GROUND YET... A VIABLE ASSET...

[Jester] WHEN IT IS CONVERTED OR SOLD THEN PART OF THE PROCEEDS GO BACK TO PAY OFF THE LOAN... 
[Jester] THAT IS THE SCENARIO.... AND IT IS WORKING PRETTY GOOD SO FAR....

[jam777] well, not something I can turn on the TV news and get, that's for sure. Thanks Jestey

[Jester] THERE WILL BE MANY THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES TO BENEFIT FROM WHAT IS GOING ON... AND IT IS A GOOD THING....

[Maleficent] Jester I love it! I think it's brilliant. Thanks again for sharing this with us!

[chuck60] Jester cool Thanks

[Truth] sounds fair.

[Dinar Chaser] Jester On behalf of the Jester's Place participants, thank you for the excellent clarification.

[Jester] BUT THE PLAN CHANGES THE NEED ON OUR END... I CAN ADMIT THAT I AM NERVOUS ABOUT THE WHOLE WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO NOW IS...

[Jester] TAKE IT EASY

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum