Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat

4 posters

Go down

Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat Empty Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:28 am

My heart really goes out to those investors making plans on reserves. There is a lot going on in the world that just is not fare.
Thanks for saying that AB about discussion, the other day people were jumped all over for talking about it, especially dishearten get for those who just heard about it and were questioning what was going on.
Many including me did by the reserves!! because we did not have the money to pay for it all! And , yes, for all the times we would tell our selves come theis far have to keep it up because so many weeks it was suppose to happen!! Right my friends!! Now we all are saying boy are we ever unlucky - could have been RV, could have, should have, etc. etc. But we all have to still stay strong - pray harder that this all will still be OK Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat Heart
Has anyone noticed that DinarInc has lots of promotions on their site but they don't respond to email, phone, or chat. They are effectively down as well...
I think this is the PTB way of shutting off any more purchases.
Agree 100% with BCgirl. I'm a lurker and I can not believe how people get pounced on for asking a question or bringing up a dinar related conversation in a dinar chat room. I don't ask anything or comment in here for that reason.. It breaks my heart to see people get so blasted for a question.
I have listened to yesterday's call now three times. (You're tougher than I am) Tony was so up! He said quite a few times that we didn't even know how good a place we're in right now. I hope everyone is keeping a good thought and staying positive. It's gonna be a suddenly!!!
I also think that the Sterling thing will all work itself out and those of you with reserves will get through this just fine. I think Tony would've said something if it was hitting the fan. That whole thing was likely all about catching big bad guys and Sterling just had to cough up their records so the Feds could look at them.
I am not sure about reserves, but my first currency dealer was the BH Group who are now in jail-the IRS contacted me to turn in my dinars and never did I respond-I have always believed the currency valid-I also have purchased from Sterling (Slow learner?)
Tony was so happy and positive excited that this RV is finally going to happen - we have to hold on to that thought - no matter what - THIS WEEKEND - till Monday - right!!! I do think this with Sterling - he is not thinking the very worse about what happen he probably to believes they were going after the bad guys - they had to get some files to help do so!!-
Wouldn't it make sense that the PTB or the brokers or someone would want sales to end for a little while before the new rates become public? Seems like it could get confusing if in a split second of someone making a purchase the rates changed dramatically.
imperium, I suggested that to my hubby and he said that the FBI can only move in if federal charges are in play. Still doesn't mean that Sterling did anything wrong, as IKO pointed out.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat Empty Re: Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat

Post by chilimama Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:33 pm

:spring1: Keep living in late la la land

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat Empty Re: Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:31 pm

No change on their website .... just saying.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat 2805820865  Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat 2805820865  Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat 2805820865  Saturday Morning Hopium from TNT Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:47 pm

Is Pam back in the chats now?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Yep.  Actually she was on the call yucking it up w/Ray before they started recording.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum