Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MORE DELUSIONAL GOINGS ON AT TNT DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MORE DELUSIONAL GOINGS ON AT TNT

Go down

MORE DELUSIONAL GOINGS ON AT TNT Empty MORE DELUSIONAL GOINGS ON AT TNT

Post by chilimama on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:11 am

SNAPS WROTE:

EITHER WAY, IT HAS NO BEARING ON THE RV, AND WE STILL RESPECT OTHERS HERE AT TNT, NO MATTER THEIR FAULTS
(TALKING ABOUT STERLING AND TERRY K)
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MORE DELUSIONAL GOINGS ON AT TNT Empty Re: MORE DELUSIONAL GOINGS ON AT TNT

Post by chilimama on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:23 am

I have a sterling reserve and am not in the least concerned. I'm just happy to be a dinarian ... period!

National Donut Day....is this the 3 day holiday weekend we have been looking for?????

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:29 am

Maybe donuts go well w/the Kool-Aid they serve over there?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:46 am

RE: Question for Tony on the 6/5 call
Not talking about Sterling does not clear the air.
This raid was publicized for a reason. This would not be the first time
innocent people were raided by Feds. What say you? 

thehawk wrote:

[size]
DC leaves and S*#t hits the fan. Wish he would make a guest appearance to help Tony and bring his perspective. I have really grown to trust him over the past 2 years. It seems like in a time of much confusion he could really help.
[/size]

What an insult...Tony doesn't need DC to shore him up or add to his cred! This may be a good thing to let the jelly spined wimps get off this train.

Brother Tony, take us to church! Give us a refresher on why this is a good investment. Some words of encouragement my faith is fading and I don't think I'm alone.
Amen 

I have purchased quite a lot of ZWR and given it away to friends, family, people with orphanages and schools in other countries, plus people with ministrues here and all over the world. I obviously have a concern that we could miss the cut-off (which I have heard to be both june 15, and June 30,) if the PTB continue in their current inability to "push the button" even in the face of so much pressure from various entaties. My question is this: is there a country that is already exchanging it now? If there is, what country is it? 

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:08 pm

Sorry to say, you really do have a worthless currency, it's not gonna happen, now or ever.

The ZWR was the third iteration of the Zimbabwe dollar. It was replaced by the fourth version, the ZWL in early 2009. In April, they threw in the towel and suspended the Zimbabwe dollar, announcing the US dollar, South African rand, Botswana pula, Pound sterling, Euro, Australian dollar, Chinese yuan, Indian rupee and Japanese yen would be accepted as legal tender. Since then, they have completely abandoned their dollar, no longer exchanging it in the national banks, and announcing it's complete demonetization earlier this year.

Not good news for anyone who got sucked into investing in it, but it is what it is. I will confess that I plan on buying one set of the ZWL. The idea of having a trillion dollar bill just tickles my fancy, I'll have it matted and framed and hang it in my office for laughs.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MORE DELUSIONAL GOINGS ON AT TNT 2805820865  MORE DELUSIONAL GOINGS ON AT TNT 2805820865  MORE DELUSIONAL GOINGS ON AT TNT 2805820865  MORE DELUSIONAL GOINGS ON AT TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:27 pm

I BOUGHT ONE AWHILE BACK FOR 5 BUCKS B/C I THOUGHT IT WAS FUN JUST TO HAVE A 100 TRILLION DOLLAR NOTE, LOL

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:39 pm

I thinking of mounting them fanned out evenly in a half or quarter circle with the 100T note on top.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MORE DELUSIONAL GOINGS ON AT TNT 2805820865  MORE DELUSIONAL GOINGS ON AT TNT 2805820865  MORE DELUSIONAL GOINGS ON AT TNT 2805820865  MORE DELUSIONAL GOINGS ON AT TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:43 pm

CURRENCY ART !!!  Hey, in the future, it could be worth MILLIONS  as "time period art"...

MORE DELUSIONAL GOINGS ON AT TNT Currency-of-the-world-006

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:44 pm

After you get them framed, don't forget to take a photograph for insurance purposes.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:59 pm

Counting on reserves was always a bad idea. Period.

It was not nice to say that about the reserves.  For some people, it was the only way to build up their amounts of currency.  That is if you went with the one where you still get paid for what you paid for.  One of the aspects of this roller coaster has been the benefit of dreaming again.  There's something to say of having a reserve and being able to dream for awhile, a month, of what if it happens while the reserve is still good.  Because of what is going on, it is a scary feeling of it not working out.  We shall see.

Maybe if you spent a little more time working instead of dreaming, life may not be so scary.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:37 pm

@chilimama wrote:I BOUGHT ONE AWHILE BACK FOR 5 BUCKS B/C I THOUGHT IT WAS FUN JUST TO HAVE A 100 TRILLION DOLLAR NOTE, LOL
One of my managers bought one on ebay. It's now a revolving gag that when we get a newbie in...we say they get a bonus if they do well their first month. And we hand them that...the reaction is priceless!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum