Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Daz To The Rescue DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Daz To The Rescue

Go down

Daz To The Rescue Empty Daz To The Rescue

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:39 pm

No biggie for the FBI to pay your business a visit...w/a sledgehammer in hand.  And then later stop by your house.

GOOD CURRENCY IS GOOD CURRENCY NO MATTER WHERE IT WAS BOUGHT...RESERVES ARE UNDER PRIVATE CONTRACT..AT LEAST AT STERLING ANYWAY, AND CONTRACT LAW IS THE HIGHEST LAW OF THE LAND. THERE ARE NO DETAILS, AND NO REPORTED ARRESTS AND NO CHARGES HAVE BEEN REPORTED FILED AND THE RV IS STILL INEVITABLE. LETS REMAN COOL AND THOUGHTFUL AND SANE AND RIDE IT OUT
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Daz To The Rescue Empty Re: Daz To The Rescue

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:45 pm

Lol, you gotta be kidding me? Reserves are under private contract so it doesn't matter that all of Sterlings stuff is in an FBI evidence room right now? ROFL.

Yeah Daz. The Fibbies frequently bust down your door and take all your stuff and then don't ever file any charges. OOOOKAY.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:54 pm

Wait till they realize that everyone who has purchased from Sterling now has their personal contact info in the hands of the FBI!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:16 pm

@ssmith wrote:Wait till they realize that everyone who has purchased from Sterling now has their personal contact info in the hands of the FBI!

Chances are they had it already...or is that just the NSA??  Do they talk?? But you know that the sheeple will believe whatever spin that TNT and the other sites put out there.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:20 pm

Spin?  You mean like this from DavidM?

MY TNT FRIENDS - IT IS PARAMOUNT AT THIS JUNCTURE TO NOT DRAW CONCLUSIONS BASED IN HEARSAY, SPECULATION, RUMOR, OR GOSSIP.  MY/OUR BEST ADVICE IS TO HAVE CONFIDENCE THAT THE CURRENCY YOU OWN/HOLD IS LEGITIMATE, LEGAL AND HAS VALUE.
NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO ALLOW FEAR TO GUIDE YOU.  USE MEASURED PATIENCE AND ALL THAT YOU HAVE LEARNED WHILE ON THIS JOURNEY, TO  KEEP YOUR RUDDER STEADY AND MOVING FORWARD.  WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.  WE WILL SEE IT THROUGH TO THE FINISH.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:26 pm

The title of this post made me laugh and laugh !! I see DAZ running around with a cape on, trying to calm the masses. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:46 pm

@ssmith wrote:No biggie for the FBI to pay your business a visit...w/a sledgehammer in hand.  And then later stop by your house.

GOOD CURRENCY IS GOOD CURRENCY NO MATTER WHERE IT WAS BOUGHT...

DAZ needs to read the Sterling policy again on selling to Sterling.

Just because you have good currency purchased elsewhere, doesn't mean they will accept it.

Daz To The Rescue CGnpyrQUAAAK5wb

https://www.sterlingcurrencygroup.com/sell-iraqi-dinar.html
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:10 pm

@ssmith wrote:Wait till they realize that everyone who has purchased from Sterling now has their personal contact info in the hands of the FBI!

I bought some from them, and personally I could care less, I have nothing to hide.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Daz To The Rescue 2805820865  Daz To The Rescue 2805820865  Daz To The Rescue 2805820865  Daz To The Rescue 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:15 pm

Kevin, You don't spend your days in TNT chat trying to get super secret cell phones & untraceable email accounts either.  A lot of paranoid folks worried about anyone knowing their identity.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:31 pm

True ... there is a certain level of paranoia there and elsewhere that has always boggled my mind.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Daz To The Rescue 2805820865  Daz To The Rescue 2805820865  Daz To The Rescue 2805820865  Daz To The Rescue 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:49 pm

They are giving anyone that presses the Sterling issue a "nap" in chat, how ridiculous

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:30 am

I don't think DAZ got much sleep last night, as he's kinda grumpy this AM:

daz wrote
1m ago
IF YOU COME IN HERE CRAZY YOUR GONE
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:33 am

@ssmith wrote:I don't think DAZ got much sleep last night, as he's kinda grumpy this AM:

daz wrote
1m ago
IF YOU COME IN HERE CRAZY YOUR GONE

That'll set em straight! Man...I wish I could be as bad ass as Daz.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:14 am

If that was applied literally, there wouldn't be anyone left in TNT Chat.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum