Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam

3 posters

Go down

JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam Empty JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:53 am

Here is what is being said in TNT chat:

airam wrote
2m ago
Just heard in the local news in PR .....that the biggest Dinar dealer in the island ,office its being occupied by the FBI .....All you can hear in the news is about the DINAR SCAM........

JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI .....don't know why ....FBI won't say

airam wrote
2m ago
I only bought him little part of my Dinars......but I checked them and they are good ......anyway is anyway don't know what to say

All i can think is money laundering. ...THAT IS MY OPINION ......nothing yet confirmed

http://www.elnuevodia.com/noticias/seguridad/nota/fbiallananegociodeventadedinares-2055394/
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam Empty Re: JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:06 pm

And so it begins ..... (I hope)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam 2805820865  JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam 2805820865  JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam 2805820865  JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam Empty Re: JAMES MENDEZ offices occupied by the FBI -- News is filled with Dinar Scam

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:33 pm

People have bought upwards of $150,000 in dinar from this guy?!?!?!?!  Holy crap...I guess that they have more $$ than sense.  Thats just insane...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum