Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA

Go down

TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA Empty TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:56 pm

Courtesy of RRRR:

Fairy Dust and Dreams, that’s what we need.
Our dreams need some magic, so they may truly be freed.

Free to release to all the essence, so all the world may find,
an abundance of peace and Love for mankind

So where is our pixie, with that magical dust,
that pixie we need to conquer our lust.

But wait, OMG, there’s something Superfantastic in the sky.
It’s Tony and DC in adorable Pixie garb, My! My! MY!

To arrive any moment, a few days at the latest.
To make this final week, Truly the Greatest!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA Empty Re: TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:46 pm

TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 2350219667 TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 2350219667 TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 2350219667 TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 2350219667 TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 2350219667

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 2805820865  TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 2805820865  TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 2805820865  TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA Empty Re: TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA

Post by chilimama on Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:41 am

HE WAS IN CHAT ALL DAY YESTERDAY SPOUTING THIS GARBAGE.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Since the Mods @ TNT have stopped all talk of Sterling and they have finished reciting the Serenity Pray, it's now Time For TNT Poetry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA Sing All my bags are packed I’m ready to go. I’m standing here outside your Door. Already in my bank clothes you made me buy. So kiss me and grant my plea, let me know we have RV’d. Hold those rates so high, I’ll start to cry. Then I’ll be leaving on a jet plane, as all my doubters, drown in their disdain. Oh Babe, It’s Great to go. So many times I’ve heard your sound, then find you crashed right to the ground. But finally, now, it’s time to set you free…yada yada yada. TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA Sing

So many in pain. So many are hurting. On the edge of disaster, so many are flirting. For now, We must hold one thought very clear. Just KNOW it will happen, when it’s time, it shall appear. That’s it. No doubts. No more second guessing. Know in your Heart, you were chosen for this Blessing! So Take Solace in KNOWING, that in a very short while, a Miracle is upon us, and the whole world will SMILE!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:38 pm

We are the People…They ignored all our pleas; they thought we would go away. They had no way of knowing, what Tony had in play. With “WeAreThePeople” We hashed em and Tagged em, then from Tony’s resolve, We emailed and called em. The momentum went Viral, way across the ocean. The PTB’s took notice of Tony’s powerful potion. Now as we stand on the verge of our incredible dream, Let’s give Our thanks to TNT Tony and his incredible Team.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:45 pm

We are witnessing History in the making. Books will be written… Movies will be made. College curriculum will include this event. We stand in awe of the magnitude of what is about to unfold. Never before has the power of the people been personified on such a worldwide stage. Be Proud… Be Loud… Stay the course. A miracle is about to happen. There is incredible energy abound… Continue following Tony and team as they chart virgin territory!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:06 pm

Going down hill quick!  The pressure is too much & they are starting to crack!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:32 pm

I don't even know where to start lol...I think Kevin said it exactly right...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinofan on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:19 pm

What really bothers me is that Recaps is starting to use his rantings as intel.  We are circling the drain in Dinarville

dinofan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:51 pm

@dinofan wrote:What really bothers me is that Recaps is starting to use his rantings as intel.  We are circling the drain in Dinarville

Are you serious???  INTEL?  Ahhh, it doesn't take much to be a guru does it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:37 am

History in the making alright.  Yup nausea is right.

TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 2350219667
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rrrr on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:56 pm

How sad, as I just joined this site, that I see soooo much judgment on things taken out of context on selected topics, I posted in the TNT chat room... I expected more, based on my respect for Frank and his team...  

Food for thought… “Judge not that ye be not Judged” means that if you judge the reality of others you will be unable to avoid judging your own.

The choice to Judge rather than to know is the cause of the loss of peace. Judgment is the process on which perception but not knowledge rests.

rrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:18 pm

When does Tony go to JAIL? Since he has hurt so many people with his predictions it would be great if it RV while he was in the can and was unable to cash in.

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:27 pm

@rrrr wrote:How sad, as I just joined this site, that I see soooo much judgment on things taken out of context on selected topics, I posted in the TNT chat room... I expected more, based on my respect for Frank and his team...  

Food for thought… “Judge not that ye be not Judged” means that if you judge the reality of others you will be unable to avoid judging your own.

The choice to Judge rather than to know is the cause of the loss of peace. Judgment is the process on which perception but not knowledge rests.

Frank?  Who's Frank????
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:25 pm

@rrrr wrote:How sad, as I just joined this site, that I see soooo much judgment on things taken out of context on selected topics, I posted in the TNT chat room... I expected more, based on my respect for Frank and his team...  

Dunno what site you are thinking of but there is no Frank here. In fact there are no guru's here. Why? Because we have found, by and large, that guru's are liars. Tony is one of the worst, an ex con having already done time for fraud, and awaiting sentencing on a second set of charges including, you guessed it, wire and mail fraud and I'm not even talking about his lies and fraud on TNT. Okie, well this used to be his site, till he got banned by the former owner for violating his own rules about posting dates and rates. Yea, he did, I was there and not only saw it first hand, as a Mod, I dealt with the fallout.

I am not judging Tony and the other Gurus, I know them to be liars and have shown many times when their so called intel is contrary to both common sense and reality. Worse, he routinely uses the worse sort of mind control tricks to keep his loyal followers in line, the same sort of techniques used by the likes of Adolf Hitler and Bob Jones.

Yes, the bible tells us to judge not lest you be judged. Actually it might be better translated; "Do not complain, brethren, against one another, so that you [yourselves] may not be judged." however it also says that we can know them by their fruits, and there is nothing but rotten fruit coming from the lips of Tony and his ilk.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 2805820865  TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 2805820865  TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 2805820865  TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rrrr on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:13 pm

Excuse me .... This site was recommended by someone on Franks site and I assumed he was affiliated with Dinardaily.net.

I try to live only by the universal law of Love and Light and will not engage, with anyone, in slander or hate tactics. You can draw the beauty out of everything and everyone, if you look.... as is true of the antithesis.

I am only here to learn and participate intelligently and respectively as we wait on this Blessing we are about to receive.

I do have one question, Kevin.... after all the anger and hatred you just spewed out to the universe about another human being, are you prepared for the same energy that is destined to return to you?...Food for Thought my friend.

Below is one of over 75 pages of posts I have made on TNT over the years that has yet to make your above collection:

We truly are what we think… All that we are is a result of what we have thought… If you speak or act with an evil thought, pain follows you… If you speak with a pure thought, happiness follows you, like a shadow that never leaves you… Sooooo Think Good Thoughts…. It’s really that simple Dinarians!
We truly manifest what we think....Have a Beautiful Evening! :throb:

rrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:06 am

I DIDN'T SEE HATE IN KENVIND53 POST, ONLY TRUTH. YOU KNOW THE TRUTH THAT IS NOT ALLOWED ON OTHER SITES. 
HOPEFULLY SOON THE SHEEPLE WILL WAKE UP, BUT IT IS GOING TO BE A HORRENDOUS WAKE UP CALL WHEN ALL OF THE TRUTH COMES OUT. IT HAS ALREADY STARTED HAPPENING. 
I ACTUALLY SOMETIMES, AND I STRESS SOMETIMES FEEL SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SO DEEP INTO BELIEVING THE LIES THAT GET SPEWED 3X A WEEK ARE GOING TO HAVE A REALLY TOUGH TIME COPING WITH THE REALITY OF IT.
I ONCE BELIEVED MYSELF BUT IT REALLY DIDN'T TAKE TO LONG FOR COMMON SENSE TO MOVE IN, THEN WHEN I STARTED TALKING TO PEOPLE I MET THAT LIVE IN THE SAME AREAS THAT "PEOPLE WERE BEING PAID, CELEBRATING, ETC..." THAT WERE TELLING ME THE ABSOLUTE OPPOSITE, I REALLY WOKE UP. 
WHATS REALLY SAD IS AS SOON AS MY HUBBY AND I FOUND OUT AND STARTED TELLING PEOPLE TO STAY GROUNDED THAT WE WERE HEARING DIFFERENT THINGS ELSEWHERE WE WERE BANNED FROM TNT. 
BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH!
AND IT WAS SO OBVIOUSLY THE TRUTH, IF WASN'T WE WOULD NOT STILL BE TALKING ON DINAR SITES.

TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNaUEydgfNLJalIppMtblo4f0yAaO7XLKuYGjR2akej34xzfnDUQ

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:22 am

Telling the truth is not slander.

Tony is a twice convicted felon that is continuing to lie and scam while awaiting sentencing.

A revaluation of currency isn't a blessing. 

All these gurus are lying about Iraq's currency going up in value.  They are making money off of you.  Jim Shaw from Sterling in an email to Ty Rhame wrote "I have worked way too hard in life for us to risk everything based on your belief (even if I agree with you) that the Iraqi dinar will not RV and it is ok to make millions of dollars in false promises to our customers."

Sterling writes in their email about how stupid you are.  "For instance, C. Shaw sent an October 20, 2010, email to Rhame that stated, in part, "I cant (sic) watch these folks be so stupid"
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider on Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:35 am

And in reality, 4R, were not you, like the majority over there, hunting a place to warm your nose so you can get your daily pat on the head ? 

Also, slander is the spoken word and libel is the written word.

This site is about truth and reality and followers and people who live life with their head in the sand waiting for someone else to tell them what to do are not going to like this site.  You are obviously insecure (just because your posting of your poor attempt at poetry...to be sure you knew that was not something a mature adult would post)  so you belong there where you are amongst your own kind. Otherwise, if this was not the case, you would have already been banned.  Truth seekers and tellers do not get to remain on that site (unless you just go there and don't post) just like Chilimama has stated.

And you are still welcome here, just be ready for a daily dose of reality.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rrrr on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:32 pm

Midnight,
Thank You for your defining reply.
It requires no response on my part!
Enjoy this Beautiful Day! :throb:

rrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:48 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 3508649203 TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 2245507099TNT Poetry - CAUTION: MAY CAUSE NAUSEA 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:14 pm

@rrrr wrote:Excuse me .... This site was recommended by someone on Franks site and I assumed he was affiliated with Dinardaily.net.

Understood, no offense taken, so no excuse required.

I am only here to learn and participate intelligently and respectively as we wait on this Blessing we are about to receive.

Good, unfortunately however, if you are expecting a blessing in the same way it is commonly used amongst followers of certain gurus, you are likely to be seriously disappointed. I will be amazed to see anything before the end of the year and IF it ever happens, the value will be nowhere close to  the $3.60 plus they speak of. Ten cents, maybe, but not $3.60, not even $.86, at least not anytime soon.

I do have one question, Kevin.... after all the anger and hatred you just spewed out to the universe about another human being, are you prepared for the same energy that is destined to return to you?...Food for Thought my friend.

Even if I bought your erroneous interpretation of Scripture, which I don't, since it fits neither the context, nor the original language, there is no hatred on my part. Anger, perhaps, but it is directed at the harm Tony and his kind have caused to many innocent, if gullible, people.

End snipped for brevity.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:46 pm

You tell em Kevind53! Let's get some stuff going on in here like we used to in the good ole days. Y'all remember ole Okie and his goons ran ruffshot over anybody who thought Okie had more bs in him than my stud bull Herman.....hahaha
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum