Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT-Where is DC ? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT-Where is DC ?

Go down

TNT-Where is DC ? Empty TNT-Where is DC ?

Post by chilimama on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:49 pm

Socal guy

Date: 12:26 PM Jun 1, 2015
Where is DC ?
Permalink Reply Quote  Printer Friendly

I am trying to comprehend the logic of why DC is NOT on our calls. It has been 4 calls now in a row. I felt Tony was not honest...that is my gut feeling. How long does it take to go over a package ..N D A ? Did he decide to leave the TNT group ? Did he exchange ? Did Tony and DC have a misunderstanding ? I am in the real estate world and have 324 agents in the office and I deal with new laws procedures all the time. Its hard to think DC could NOT be on a call to let us know he is still here.  

All my people I talk to are saying something is up and most feel very uneasy. 

Date: 12:33 PM Jun 1, 2015

I agree seems very strange to me too!! Something doesn't seem right about it!!

Platinum Member

Date: 12:41 PM Jun 1, 2015

Wow the conspiracy is really starting to fly now... try and think logically... and do you really think that DC not being on the call and Tony stating he is busy on a project would not be problem for DC and his peeps if that were not true? 
I really dislike anyone saying Tony was not honest... maybe he could not go into depth on the "project" but that is NONE of our business 

Date: 12:44 PM Jun 1, 2015

Last edited by chilimama on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT-Where is DC ? Empty Re: TNT-Where is DC ?

Post by chilimama on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:57 pm

artle01

Date: 12:49 PM Jun 1, 2015

Event Horizon wrote:
I agree seems very strange to me too!! Something doesn't seem right about it!!

my theory still is sound! Seems like those who post little are the first to doubt! JMHO

Star Member

Date: 12:52 PM Jun 1, 2015

Socal guy wrote:
I am trying to comprehend the logic of why DC is NOT on our calls. It has been 4 calls now in a row. I felt Tony was not honest...that is my gut feeling. How long does it take to go over a package ..N D A ? Did he decide to leave the TNT group ? Did he exchange ? Did Tony and DC have a misunderstanding ? I am in the real estate world and have 324 agents in the office and I deal with new laws procedures all the time. Its hard to think DC could NOT be on a call to let us know he is still here.  

It's my gut feeling that it's none of our business. If you are feeling too uneasy about Tony's honesty or DC's absence, there's always KTFA.

Date: 12:53 PM Jun 1, 2015

You guys are hilarious....................so much for "family." 

Date: 01:01 PM Jun 1, 2015

Anybody else thinking that he's actually working on the release of the RV? 
Or on a project that's closely related to the RV? 

And that's how close we actually are? 

Platinum Member

Date: 01:03 PM Jun 1, 2015

This Thread will be closed in 5 4 3 2 .......... 

Date: 01:08 PM Jun 1, 2015

I think it is pretty doggone apparent why DC has not been on the call. It is as clear as a shot of Tequila. He got fed up with the muck ups trying to put this together and went there to get it done himself at Tony's insistence and,of course, with the urging of their boss, Pam.

Silver Member

Date: 01:09 PM Jun 1, 2015

Socal guy wrote:

I think a lot of us feel uneasy - we just have to trust that there's a good reason for DC being a non-attendee on the calls, as Tony has shared with us.  Whatever the project, let's just hope he finishes soon, and joins us with his upbeat approach to life!

Last edited by chilimama on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:59 pm

SORRY IF ITS A LITTLE HARD TO READ, TRYING TO CATCH IT BEFORE IT GETS DELETED LIKE THE LAST COUPLE DID Smile

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:24 pm

FUZE

Platinum Member

Date: 01:20 PM Jun 1, 2015

You guys really are funny. LOL. DC has obviously been reinserted to help in certain governmental affairs; it would be grossly irresponsible to speculate or elaborate on, in this Forum. One thing I have confidence in, Tony is not being dishonest about DC's activities just responsible. Tony did not associate DC's absence with the RV. He said "his absence helps us all", he did not say how. If you really took note of DC'S past, it's not hard to figure out his possible activities.

Conspiracy stuff is funny business...LOL

FUZE

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:33 pm

PAM EDIT - THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS....TONY NEVER SAID THAT DC WAS GOING OVER A PACKAGE OR NDA....YOU GUYS MADE THAT UP ALONG WITH A LOT OF OTHER CRAZY STUFF.   
THE MAN IS WORKING....PLAIN AND SIMPLE....TRYING TO PAY THE BILLS AND SUPPORT HIS FAMILY AND IT IS NONE OF ANYBODY'S BUSINESS WHAT HE DOES FOR WORK OR HOW MANY HOURS HE IS WORKING OR WHAT TIME HE STARTS AND STOPS...THAT IS HIS PERSONAL BUSINESS!  IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TNT OR ANY OF YOU....WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO A PERSON'S PRIVACY?  GEEZ LOUISE!

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:35 pm

What's even more funny than "conspiracy stuff" is the nonsense you TNT people come up trying to explain why DC has jumped ship.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:38 pm

CALL NOTES FROM FRIDAY: 

T:  All right, goooood morning, TNT!  We are here, we are ready.  It’s gonna be a superfantastic day.  I better not do that part though, all right.  Superfantastic day.  Got some good information for you guys, and Winston is not here, guys.  Winston is--let me see, how can I put this the right way--is working on a special project this week.  Now some of you super-informed people about...about global events would probably figure that out or somethin’ or, or not.  Or those who know...his history and background could probably figure out that, or those who don’t just know he is once again doing things that are required to be done and things that are helpful in I believe his life and yours. 

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:44 pm

Shame on you, Pam, for not listening to Tony tell his lies on the call today.

And good catch, Chilimamma!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:49 pm

WHEN I WAS EXPLAINING TO MY MOTHER IN LAW HOW OBVIOUS SOME OF THE LIES WERE I TOLD HER...AS SOON AS I HEAR SOMETHING THAT SOUNDS CONTRADICTORY I LOOK UP PAST STUFF. SHE TOLD ME WHATS WRONG W/MOST ON THAT SITE IS NOBODY THINKS TO DO THAT AND THATS WHY THEY JUST KEEP TAKING IT IN AND BELIEVING. I HAVE NOW OFFICIALLY GOTTEN HER OFF THE TNT TRAIN, YAY!

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:14 pm

@chilimama wrote:WHEN I WAS EXPLAINING TO MY MOTHER IN LAW HOW OBVIOUS SOME OF THE LIES WERE I TOLD HER...AS SOON AS I HEAR SOMETHING THAT SOUNDS CONTRADICTORY I LOOK UP PAST STUFF. SHE TOLD ME WHATS WRONG W/MOST ON THAT SITE IS NOBODY THINKS TO DO THAT AND THATS WHY THEY JUST KEEP TAKING IT IN AND BELIEVING. I HAVE NOW OFFICIALLY GOTTEN HER OFF THE TNT TRAIN, YAY!
TNT-Where is DC ? 2218296283 TNT-Where is DC ? 2243815925 :okjh:

:winky winky: :spring1: :juggle: TNT-Where is DC ? 2834342768 TNT-Where is DC ? 2834342768 face to face groupdance
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:17 pm

They are all falling apart...

TNT-Where is DC ? 2218296283 face to face face to face face to face face to face face to face face to face

I was on that other scam site...DV...you know Buzzy Montana and the members are starting to turn on him.

Can't wait for the Wednesday chat where he can make himself like a fool once again. I think they are all falling away and are scared sheetless because of what happened with Tony....and Rudy... LOL
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:30 pm

The funniest part about all of this is that these idiots really believed DCs BS stories about him being a secret agent or whatever it was. I bet good ol Winston sought legal council on what he should do about his association with Tony...and like any rats on a sinking ship...he's gotten the hell out of there.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:39 pm

What I don't understand is how Winston got caught up in all this to begin with.  You can listen to him and tell he's not a stupid individual.  Greed, I suppose.  Makes ya wonder just how much he was getting paid to jeopardize his family & future.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:18 pm

Let them all fall down..Bastards need to rot in a jail sell. Stupid or not.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:30 pm

@ssmith wrote:What I don't understand is how Winston got caught up in all this to begin with.  You can listen to him and tell he's not a stupid individual.  Greed, I suppose.  Makes ya wonder just how much he was getting paid to jeopardize his family & future.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure TNTBS or Rambler Nash know more about it...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:21 pm

@BritishBulldog wrote:
@ssmith wrote:What I don't understand is how Winston got caught up in all this to begin with.  You can listen to him and tell he's not a stupid individual.  Greed, I suppose.  Makes ya wonder just how much he was getting paid to jeopardize his family & future.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure TNTBS or Rambler Nash know more about it...

Don't know much about Winston other that what others have posted and what I've run across, but if I come across anything else, I'll be sure to share! Wink
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by DrFrank on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:11 pm

Guilt by association is a powerful thing. And maybe Winston realized his association with a convicted felon isn't such a good thing. It's not rocket science.
DrFrank
DrFrank

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum