Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment?

+9
Ponee
warvet91
Alchemist
Just Da Truth
WilliamB
milleriniraq
justpassntime
p71rock
Catherine
13 posters

Go down

What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? Empty What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment?

Post by Catherine Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:55 pm

What would you be doing *right now* if you had never even heard of the Iraqi Dinars and this investment? Also if you knew then how long it could take...would you still have invested or said no friggin way?! hangheadhangheadhanghead <~~~for your evening entertainment!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? Empty jobs??

Post by p71rock Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:30 pm

Still looking for a job   and selling anything i own to survive.  affraid Because of the  hemademe O's laws against business.

p71rock

Back to top Go down

What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? Empty Re: What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment?

Post by justpassntime Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:23 am

Watching crap on tv instead of typing this post...Anything worth having is worth waiting for. I would do it over again except for the crap on tv part.

hanghead

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? Flag-212What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? Empty Re: What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment?

Post by milleriniraq Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:35 am

Being about as depressed as humanly possible over realizing I would be working overseas for a very long time. Of course, my wife says I am slightly negative so that's not good. Incredibly thankful though.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamB Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:43 am

sleeping in on my day off crazyspin

WilliamB

Back to top Go down

What would you be doing *right now* if you had never, ever heard of the Dinar investment? Empty GREAT QUESTION !!!

Post by Just Da Truth Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:06 am

ENJOYING MY TIME ON THIS SITE, AND EXPLAINING AS BEST I CAN WHATS UP WITH THE DINAR, AS I AM RETIRED AND HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD, (Iraq @Kuwait included) I SAW THIS AS AN INVESTMENT IN 2006 IN KUWAIT. NOW I SEE MORE INFO. COMMING OUT OF IRAQ THAN I SAW IN 4 YEARS IF I WOULD HAVE INVESTED IN THE STOCK MARKET, IT WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN GONE IN 2009, SO I HAVE MADE A WISE CHOICE !! Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.
George Carlin Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Good posts everyone~keep them coming Smile It helps put this whole thing in perspective a bit. hanghead
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:26 pm

Can't relive the past, and we're wiser for the time we've spent here. What could we be doing instead of investing so much time in Dinar land? Primaries are coming, you want the Bilderberger pick Perry for the next tag team? How about joining some other forums and talk about what you know, or take it to the streets, door to door...?

I'm the person I am today because of my experiences since I first heard of the Dinar two years ago, what a ride! Would never give that up!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by warvet91 Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:06 am

I would still be fishing the same ol' mountain streams and lakes all the while, dreaming of New Zealand, Argentina and Alaska...But, not for long! bigsmile
warvet91
warvet91

Back to top Go down

Post by warvet91 Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:07 am

Being computer literate would help too...
warvet91
warvet91

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:46 pm

An excellent question asked by Catherine 3 years ago ...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:56 pm

Probably not much different work wise. As for my personality I think the friends I have made wouldn't be there so I would not be as fortunate.  Probably dreaming of a lottery ticket or something silly.

Maybe have more money in my pocket for skinny jeans....LOL

Probably would not have expanded my heart as much as I have over the years.

I guess that's it.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:49 pm

I'd be counting my profits from the oil money from North Dakota.  That's right, I incested in dinar but had I put that money with the money I invested in Oil Stocks I would be tripping the life fantastic.  Now I am tripping over the gurus and surviving the life based on the profits from the stocks.  Hmmmm, I wonder if there is a moral in all of this?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by livingintheloop69 Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:24 pm

Interesting question. Well first off I would hope people wouldn't be doing anything that drastically different, if they would that means the DInar has taken over their life. I would maybe be posting on CityData or some other forum instead of here had I not learned about the Dinar but other than that my life wouldn't change much. I don't sit around pining to be a millionaire off the Dinar, I'm still out working and trying to run a business and doing the same things overall I would be doing otherwise.

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Just Da Truth wrote:ENJOYING MY TIME ON THIS SITE, AND EXPLAINING AS BEST I CAN WHATS UP WITH THE DINAR, AS I AM RETIRED AND HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD, (Iraq @Kuwait included)  I SAW THIS AS AN INVESTMENT IN 2006 IN KUWAIT.  NOW I SEE MORE INFO. COMMING OUT OF IRAQ THAN I SAW IN 4 YEARS IF I WOULD HAVE INVESTED IN THE STOCK MARKET, IT WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN GONE IN 2009, SO I HAVE MADE A WISE CHOICE !!                  Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.
George Carlin  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I must have missed in 2009 when the Dow went to zero and never recovered.

If you invested in the Dow as a whole in April 2009 you'd be up over 110% right now.  If you invested in the Dow in April 2006, you'd be up over 45%.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum