Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground

Go down

Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  Empty Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground

Post by Ponee Sat May 30, 2015 10:08 am

Former US envoy to Iraq , Paul Bremer , that witnessed what Iraq currently, came as a result of the withdrawal of President Barack Obama for US forces in 2011.

Bremer said in an interview to CNN that "from my point of view there are three things we have done in Iraq, first we expand the air campaign is far more than it is at the moment," noting that "there are currently about 14 air strike in the day, three quarters back without bombing targets. "

> Announce the implementation of the international coalition air strikes against six "Daash" in Iraq
> The US military announced the implementation of the 12 air strike against "Daash" in Iraq and Syria

Bremer said that "the second thing is the need of the elements on the ground to guide air strikes," he said. "The third thing is we have to start sending weapons to the Sunni tribes and Kurds."

"I must work to achieve the goals set by the US president a defeat Daash , and must defeat in front of the world, because America's credibility is on the line. "

In response to the criticism directed at him during the period of his service in Iraq, such as the dismantling of the army, said Bremer that "al-Qaida in Iraq, was defeated at the hands of the Iraqi army, which was trained by US forces," explaining that "by the end of 2009, Al-Qaeda in Iraq ended, and this What the President Obama admitted when he took his presidency, where he said he received the Iraq file a stable and democratically. "

He said the "main problem we face today is the ruling of the President by the end of 2011 to withdraw all US troops from Iraq, and this is the main reason for our vision of the new-born al-Qaida in Iraq, which calls itself now organized Daash," adding that "the instability of Iraq came because of Obama's troop withdrawal US and this is a big mistake. "

The US forces completed a formal withdrawal from Iraq in December 31, 2011, and focus axis of its work after the training of Iraqi forces, while the US ambassador in said Baghdad at the time, James Jeffrey, said his country would work with Iraq to no end, calling on withdrawal as a "Day New in the history of the Iraqi and American peoples. "

http://goo.gl/41FsCw

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground  Empty Re: Bremer: what is going on in Iraq caused by the withdrawal of US forces should be re-deployed on the ground

Post by Ponee Sat May 30, 2015 10:08 am

Bremarihaml Obama what is happening in Iraq and advised three steps to defeat Daash

5/30/15

BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Paul said former US Iraq Bremaralambaot, Saturday, that what Iraq is currently witnessing is a result of the withdrawal of Americans did President Barack Obama for US forces in 2011.

He said Bremer, in an interview with CNN followed up "Sky Press," that "from my point of view there are three things we have done in Iraq, first we expand the air campaign is far more than it is at the present time, there are currently about 14 air strike in the day , three quarters of them come back without bombing targets, and second thing we need to elements on the ground to guide air strikes, and the third thing is we have to start sending weapons to the Sunni tribes and Kurds. "

"I must work to achieve the goals set by the US president a defeat al Daash, and must defeat in front of the world, because America's credibility is on the line, and Alsaol is important now is how we can achieve the goals of Obama?"

In response to the criticism directed at him during the period of his service in Iraq, such as the dismantling of the army, Bremer said: "Al-Qaeda in Iraq, was defeated at the hands of the Iraqi army, which was trained by US forces, and by the end of 2009, Al-Qaeda in Iraq ended, and this is what it acknowledged President Obama when he took his presidency, where he said he received the Iraq file a stable and democratically. "

http://goo.gl/hJrD6c

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum