Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi

2 posters

Go down

The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  Empty The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi

Post by Ponee Sat May 30, 2015 7:34 am

The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  D981d987d8af-d8b9d986d8aad8b1-d8a7d984d8afd988d8aed98a

Was Alojdrb (Bremer) head of the Iraqi destruction authority when it canceled the Iraqi currency of the former regime the end of 2003 to find a coin which reduces the presence of zeros, the fact that the Iraqi economy, the traditional inflation stages exceeded even arrived to the brink of collapse, and this procedure is one of the means at hand to address the weakness of the value of the Iraqi dinar, according to the monetary and banking law, has to be a return to basic sources which constitutes a strong factor in restoring confidence to our national currency, it is deleted three zeros from Almtadolh currency now put metal and paper dinar parts, including (5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250 and 500 fils) .. which will bring the following benefits:

1. Ease of circulation and clarity and knowledge of monetary value easily even to foreigners and Hmaaaml Assistant to buy and handle them and trust the other hand, the lifting of monetary value against other currencies ..

2. Altfelicat paper perishable and damage, in contrast, the coin is not affected trade and the use and therefore can be manufactured again.

3. reduces the cost of printing Tabaha.az that JD (25) which will replace the 25 thousand dinars Alnaamhalmtdoualh currency is currently easier and quality will be high ..

4. strengthen the fabric and improved through the addition of the elements of the global currency that is not affected by natural factors such as water, and bear scrubs and tear resistance and decay.

5. reduce the cost of storage in banks, because we need to Qasat less and less effort and also the lower the number of employees by the more control and insurance prohibitively high.

6. easily transported over long distances and easily provide a high proportion of them safely.

7.. Strong cash currency contribute to strengthening the elements of the national economy.

8. provides speed and accuracy in trading in settling accounts. 9. gives the workers, giving them greater self-confidence.

10. is the risk of error in the calculation of its simplicity and clarity.

11. This will rebuild global confidence by banks and increases traded.

12. also provides cash to expand its value against the US dollar, the euro and the EU.

13. The printed specifications make them immune to fraud. There are a lot of countries that embarked on this procedure, including the Turkey even scrapped term million to replace the thousand, and can develop a mechanism to withdraw the old currency by subtracting the new currency with them and set a time ceiling to suspend trading Balkadimh record for a period of Omayorasth months, in light of that holds the government banks did not place them again in the Dealing even decay within the period specified ..

* Fahd Antar Dokhi member Iraqi Economists Association

https://urukpace.wor...عراقية-يعيد-له/

READ THE UPDATED TRANSLATION BELOW! 

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  Empty Re: The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:12 pm

It looks like the translator technology has improved over the years. This is what I get today. Quite a difference...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delete zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dukhi

29 May 2015

The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  D981d987d8af-d8b9d986d8aad8b1-d8a7d984d8afd988d8aed98a
Fahad Antar Aldokhi

When the Iraqi currency abolished the former regime at the end of 2003, it was found that the Iraqi currency had reduced the presence of zeros, because the Iraqi economy exceeded the traditional inflation stages until it reached the brink of collapse. This measure is one of the means to address the weakness of the value of the Iraqi dinar, In accordance with the monetary and banking law, it is necessary to return to the main sources which constitute a strong factor in restoring confidence to our national currency, namely, the deletion of three zeroes from the current currency and the offering of the parts of the metal and paper dinar, including 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250 and 500 fils.

1. Ease of circulation and clarity and knowledge of monetary value easily even for foreigners, and this helps to buy and deal with the confidence of the counterpart by raising their monetary value against other currencies ..

2. Paper leaflets can be damaged and damaged. In contrast, the currency is not affected by circulation and use and therefore can be manufactured again.

3. Reduces the cost of printing. The printing of (25) dinars, which will replace the (25) thousand dinars soft currency currently stretched and easier and quality will be high ..

4. Strengthen its texture and improve it by adding the elements of the world currencies that are not affected by natural factors such as water, and bear the cracks and resistance to tear and decay.

5 - Reduce the cost of storage in banks, as we need less and fewer less effort and the fewer the number of employees when control and insurance are high.

6. Easy to transport long distance and easy to provide a high safety rate.

7.. Strong monetary currency contributes to strengthening the fundamentals of the national economy.

8. Provides speed in trading and accuracy in accounting. 9. Give employees more confidence.

10. The probability of error in calculation is simple and clear.

11. This will restore the confidence of international banks and increase circulation.

12. It also provides the maximization of its monetary value against the US dollar and the Euro.

13. The specifications of its printing make it difficult to counterfeit. There are many countries that have carried out this procedure, including Turkey, even abolished the term million to replace the thousand, and can develop the mechanism of withdrawing the old currency by putting the new currency with them and set a time limit to stop dealing with old for a record period of six months, Dealing until dissolved during the specified period ..

* Fahad Antar Al-Dukhi Member of the Iraqi Economists Association

The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  Empty Re: The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:14 pm

That is VERY INTERESTING!!!  It makes you wonder how many other ARTICLES have been mis-translated and changes what the gurus have been pushing and pumping, doesn't it? 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:24 pm

It sure is interesting!

Any one who has been reading these articles for awhile, know that the meaning is not always how it was meant, and the Gurus all know that!

That's how they can play their silly little games with their audience. Sam has called out Delta (Frank26) on the translations for years.

The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum