Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

How can we talk to people when they think we're nuts! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

How can we talk to people when they think we're nuts!

Go down

How can we talk to people when they think we're nuts! Empty How can we talk to people when they think we're nuts!

Post by Ssmith on Fri May 29, 2015 4:31 pm

It's not easy being a TNT DinarIdgit!

Thanks Tony - your advice is good about getting in touch with people and getting ready, but I'm not going to say anything to anyone because I'm tired of hearing that this is a scam!  So I will wait until this happens before I can even approach a personal banker or wealth manager.  I don't know what anyone else is planning on doing, but we are kind of stuck until this happens.  You can get your paperwork together, but that's it for me right now.
I agree with you.  I have already in the past talked to banker and other people to get ready.  But they knew nothing, and thought I was involved in something that was a scam.  So I will wait also until this happens.  But I do have my paperwork together and organized.  So, I'm ready!

I feel the same way, I have one banker, that's in order w/my wealth, but doesn't know what it is. The other banker, he knows and too is waiting, but makes me feel yucky, so I will USE him for the early stages if needed and find other banker that will be able to do the job and appreciate who in front of them.
It always make me feel confident when Pam tells us "You know more than you think you know." That is not to say that we know more than the professionals that we look forward to meeting and engaging, but that we have really let this information sink into our very being and we will proceed  with confident,  professional and courteous relationships.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

How can we talk to people when they think we're nuts! Empty Re: How can we talk to people when they think we're nuts!

Post by Kevind53 on Fri May 29, 2015 6:44 pm

How can we talk to people when they think we're nuts! 3b252b10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

How can we talk to people when they think we're nuts! 2805820865  How can we talk to people when they think we're nuts! 2805820865  How can we talk to people when they think we're nuts! 2805820865  How can we talk to people when they think we're nuts! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum