Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia

Go down

Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia Empty Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia

Post by Ponee Fri May 29, 2015 9:33 am

Four reported dead in blast in Qatif province, which has been claimed by ISIL.

Deadly car explosion near Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia 3c973022dba74c6cbf76605b16a7fcb3_18

A suicide bomber has blown himself up in the parking lot of a Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia's eastern city of Damman, killing four people, according to the kingdom's official news agency.
The Saudi Press Agency said the bomber was parking his car at the entrance of the Imam Hussein mosque in the port city, home to a large Shia population, during Friday prayers.

It said guards approached the car as it was parking and that the driver detonated a bomb.
"Thank God, security authorities managed to foil a terrorist crime targeting worshippers," the agency said in a statement. It was unclear if the bomber was among the four dead.
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
The bombing was the second targeting the religious minority in a week.

A witness, identified only as Ahmed, told Reuters news agency he was with his family near the mosque when "a quick explosion" happened. He did not know the cause of the blast.
He said acquaintances at the mosque told him an attendant was killed along with a bomber when he tried to prevent him from reaching it.

The bombing comes a week after a suicide bomber detonated his explosives at a Shia mosque in the village of al-Qudeeh in the kingdom's Qatif province during Friday prayers, killing at least 21 people and wounding several others, in an attack also claimed by ISIL.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/05/deadly-car-explosion-shia-mosque-saudi-arabia-dammam-150529102343732.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum