Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences

Go down

Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences   Empty Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences

Post by Ponee Thu May 28, 2015 9:00 am

Kirkuk: Daash lose the ability to maneuver .. Peshmerga and control lead

Peshmerga defend Kirkuk promoted coexistence between the plug-and-forget them problems and differences

No longer organize "Daash" a major threat to the diverse province of Kirkuk, an ethnically, thanks to counter Kurdish Peshmerga forces to attempts militants and prevent them from entering the city and keep their danger for the task vital installations such as oil companies and gas, as well as grip Kurdish forces on all the oil fields in the city and protection. Tightening Peshmerga noose forces on the militants, "Daash" after he took control of most areas and villages in the southern hub of the city on the one hand Daquq district (40 km) south of Kirkuk, is no longer militant organization can maneuverability and lost a lot of their hegemony and grip that was in the beginning of their entry southwest of Kirkuk areas, to be the lead turned out to be, however, the security agencies. and still organizing "Daash" stationed in Hawija (55 km southwest of Kirkuk) and respects its a Zab and Abbasi, Riyadh and Al-Rashad, as the gunmen in control of the village of Bashir and some other villages adjacent to spend DAQUQ (40 km south of Kirkuk), but "Daash" does not have a heavy load or presence extensive of its components in Daquq, as concentrated their weight in Hawija. and keep track of the village of Bashir Taza predominantly Turkmen subsidiaries in turn to spend Daquq, south of Kirkuk, and includes the village about 1150 houses and where more than 2,500 families, a town of about (25 km from the city center). In the light of victories achieved, praised many of the people of Kirkuk, Arabs and Korda city components and Turkmen as well as the sons of Christian denominations and Yezidis and Mandaeans on Kurdish forces efforts and its ability to respond to insurgent attacks and the Peshmerga defend the city of "black gold" and the protection of their children without discrimination, forget the population of various nationalities and political problems as Kirkuk, a disputed area between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil, as well as to promote peaceful coexistence among themselves. The focus of victories Peshmerga during the battles waged against Sunni Islamist al "Daash" strategically important regions, and specifically in the three axes called (control Khalid's office, and the village of Tel roses, and the Golan ruin your root). It is the center of (control Khalid) office near the North Gas Company located site in turn on the same road leading to the hand of Riyadh Hawija, so he considers armed hub is very important from the economic and physical. The axis (Tel Roses) is located to the southwest of the city of Kirkuk at about (30 km), and is a hub strategically incidence on the road (Kirkuk - K1) adjacent to the area containing plants Electric feed some areas of Kirkuk and called (Mullah Abdullah), and can those controlled by sneaking into the city easily. while the third axis between my part is (the forum and Srkran) area containing mountains called the Heights (ruin your root), an area administratively to spend molasses (45 km northwest of Kirkuk), the task of the highlands of the military considered that because it overlooks the Hawija Basin area. In accordance with the successive victories of the Peshmerga, military experts confirms that the Kurdish forces has military capabilities positioned to continue to defend the city of Kirkuk and progress towards new areas if Maradt , pointing out that military strategies realism and coordinates international legitimacy gained by these forces that make them able to keep any risk may sustain as a city in the future. not the province of Kirkuk administration announced so far, for any accurate official statistics on the number of attacks that engaged the Peshmerga forces, but Governor Kirkuk, Najm al-Din Karim, said late last year 2014 that Kirkuk had been for about 20 trying engaged Peshmerga valiantly since June events, as the governor stressed that the liberalization of Hawija is "a matter of time", after the collapse of the moral side of the elements of the organization. tightened Peshmerga control forces limit Now the 20 villages belonging to the Daquq district and my part of Taza and Rashad, in addition to edit hand Forum and the Mullah Abdullah, also gained access to the junction between the Riyadh leading to Hawijah, and tightened its control over the Yarmouk Medical Complex of those terms. The Kurdish troops fortified their positions and proved their heavy weapons on after 30 kilometers in the highlands ruin your root located to the north-west of the city center, while not separated now from the South Bank from Hawija only a distance of 18 kilometers, centered in an area called the Valley of oil. The city of Kirkuk, one of the important and vital Iraqi cities, and the most important factors which played a role in that underground resources like oil and natural gas, as well as the fertility of agricultural land, in addition to geographical and trade its privileged position, which makes it a link between the central and northern Iraq.

http://goo.gl/C0fw2S

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum