Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow?

+2
Kevind53
crazyjerry123
6 posters

Go down

Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? Empty Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow?

Post by crazyjerry123 Wed May 27, 2015 10:35 pm

I admit I was a believer in Tony's gibberish, but not anymore. I don't believe a single word on those calls or posts on the guru boards, but he's not the only one, there's plenty of others. The difference is Tony pleaded guilty to a huge scam. I guess you're not a criminal until you get caught. Anyways I hope Tony and all the other guru's who I don't believe anymore, proves me wrong. MY QUESTION IS..........WHY DO THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD POST ANYTHING ABOUT TONY AND TNT. YOU ARE GIVING HIM AN APPLIED FORM OF CREDITIBLY BY MAKING HIM NOTORIOUS. PERSONALLY, I'D BE VERY HAPPY IF I COULD LOG ON HERE AND HEAR NOTHING ABOUT HIM, OR JUST A MINIUMUM. HE SEEMS TO BE DOMINATING THE BOARDs NOW. WHERE'S THE POSITIVE HERE, ALL I SEE IS NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE AND MORE NEGATIVE, AND IT SEEMS LIKE IT'S ABOUT ANY GURU. I KNOW YOU'RE NOT A GURU BOARD. So, lets hear more about the Dinar. The one you should be posting is Millionday, she's the only one that I can think of, right now, that strictly sticks to the facts.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? Empty Re: Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow?

Post by crazyjerry123 Wed May 27, 2015 10:47 pm

I know one thing you're going to say, "we need to post the negative, so the newbies can be informed," and I say by the time they find this board, they know enough about the negatives.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? Empty Re: Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow?

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 28, 2015 12:11 am

You would be surprised ... a lot of people come here and browse the forums without ever logging on. No doubt at least some are newbies, and some are trolls from Tony's and other sites. As I type this there are 5 registered users and 81 guests browsing the forums, oh and three bots.

The fact is, people like to read the gurus, even if they don't listen to them, and that's a proven fact. The way I see it if just one newbie comes here and does not spend any more money they do not have on dinar, it's worth it.

Personally, I am not a fan of Millionday. Yes, she posts the news, (which I have mostly already read in context,) but she is always taking bits and trying to make it fit into an RV/RI scenario. I find a rarely agree with her conclusions, but actually she is posted here, both chat and roundtable. I visit Bond Lady's website fairly often as of all the folks out there I find her and her mod's chats the most balanced.

BTW, if you don't want to read the gurus, skip this section and just stick to here: https://www.dinardaily.net/f29-iraq-and-dinar-article-based-information-and-discussions read all the news and form your own opinions, which is what I try to do.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? 2805820865  Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? 2805820865  Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? 2805820865  Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu May 28, 2015 9:22 am

crazyjerry123 wrote:ALL I SEE IS NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE AND MORE NEGATIVE, AND IT SEEMS LIKE IT'S ABOUT ANY GURU. I KNOW YOU'RE NOT A GURU BOARD. So, lets hear more about the Dinar.

If by "positive" you mean things that indicate a massive increase in IQD value is coming (or possible), then there is no positive information. There's literally zero reasons the IQD would significantly RV and tons of reasons it wouldn't.

The one you should be posting is Millionday, she's the only one that I can think of, right now, that strictly sticks to the facts.

Not really. Millionday posts articles but then falsely interprets them. Witness how she insists that "deleting three zeros" is part of the RV process when in actuality it is a LOP that will result in dinarians losing between 25 and 100% of their "investment". All you get from Millionday is a massive waste of time via a never ending stream of meaningless articles, or articles about a LOP, with Millionday falsely insisting it's all good news (SMILE, LOVE IT, WHOOPOW).

If you wanted to do real research you'd completely avoid all gurus and dinar related sites and research basic economics, how currencies derive their value, and the GDP/M2/currency value of nearby or similar countries. Doing so proves "The RV" is nonsense quite rapidly.

But 99.9% of dinarians don't really want to know the truth. They just want someone like Millionday telling them "positive" things so that they can continue to live in a fantasy world where the dinar is going to make them rich "any day now".

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

CrazyJerry I think there are a few reasons that Tony's BS gets posted here...

1. Pretty much everyone who is a regular poster on this site uses their brain. We can read through the shiny over hyped nonsense and see that he is lying. For example...he stated on his call a few weeks ago that he has over 300,000 people on his call. Ok...but with just a couple minutes on the google, Kevin was able to find that the most people any single service could currently handle pretty much in the whole world was 15,000.  He also said that Obama, Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un listen to his calls regularly.  Let's be real...3 of the most powerful leaders in the civilized world...are listening to a convicted felon for inside intel on another countries government. Just let that sink in...pretty sure that they can get that intel...or already have it.

2. It's a good laugh for us. It's just a complete shit show over on TNT. On almost a weekly basis he predicts that the RV is imminent and almost immediately the sheeple are going nuts. The constant praise for Tony is laughable. He claims all these imminent actions and has never been correct on anything...yet they still worship him. Constant talk about how selfless and loving Tony is...while he is claiming every few weeks that he needs donations sent to him to maintain his site. And when he isn't getting those donations he sends in the battle axe, Pam, to belittle the sheeple. 

3. It's an easy way to collect info on him to send in to the people working on his case. The donations he ask's for...since "TNT isn't a business" he gets the donations sent directly to him, making them unearned income. I would be willing to put my businesses, my house, my car and even my beloved XBOX 1 on it the he isn't claiming these on his taxes as unearned income. So...why not fill out IRS Form 3949a and let them know that they should look in to it.

Theres numerous other reasons why...but I am sure that you will find your own why it's enjoyable!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Thu May 28, 2015 11:23 am

BritishBulldog wrote:CrazyJerry I think there are a few reasons that Tony's BS gets posted here...

1. Pretty much everyone who is a regular poster on this site uses their brain. We can read through the shiny over hyped nonsense and see that he is lying. For example...he stated on his call a few weeks ago that he has over 300,000 people on his call. Ok...but with just a couple minutes on the google, Kevin was able to find that the most people any single service could currently handle pretty much in the whole world was 15,000.  He also said that Obama, Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un listen to his calls regularly.  Let's be real...3 of the most powerful leaders in the civilized world...are listening to a convicted felon for inside intel on another countries government. Just let that sink in...pretty sure that they can get that intel...or already have it.

2. It's a good laugh for us. It's just a complete shit show over on TNT. On almost a weekly basis he predicts that the RV is imminent and almost immediately the sheeple are going nuts. The constant praise for Tony is laughable. He claims all these imminent actions and has never been correct on anything...yet they still worship him. Constant talk about how selfless and loving Tony is...while he is claiming every few weeks that he needs donations sent to him to maintain his site. And when he isn't getting those donations he sends in the battle axe, Pam, to belittle the sheeple. 

3. It's an easy way to collect info on him to send in to the people working on his case. The donations he ask's for...since "TNT isn't a business" he gets the donations sent directly to him, making them unearned income. I would be willing to put my businesses, my house, my car and even my beloved XBOX 1 on it the he isn't claiming these on his taxes as unearned income. So...why not fill out IRS Form 3949a and let them know that they should look in to it.

Theres numerous other reasons why...but I am sure that you will find your own why it's enjoyable!!

GREAT POINTS AND I WOULD TO ADD THAT I FOR ONE WILL NOT STAND  BY WHILE OTHERS ARE GETTING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.

Why post anything from TNT Tony Renfrow? Photo2856629
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu May 28, 2015 11:23 am

Because I want the TRUTH about Tony to show up on GOOGLE SEARCHES.  The more that is out there about his scamming, the more it over rides his lying posts.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum