Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
I applied for a Building Permit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

I applied for a Building Permit

3 posters

Go down

I applied for a Building Permit Empty I applied for a Building Permit

Post by Saint Wed May 27, 2015 7:26 pm

Well, I applied for a "Building Permit", to remodel my old house. It was going to be 100 ft tall and 400 ft wide, with 12 gun turrets at various heights, and windows all over the place and a loud outside entertainment sound system. It would have parking for 200 cars. I was going to paint it snot green with pink trim.

I got this in my email this morning and thought it had a lot of truth .

The City Council told me;"Forget about it...IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!" So, I sent in the application again, but this time I called it a "Mosque."

Work starts on Monday and
here is the best part - it's going to be tax exempt!
I love this country. It's the government that scares the shit out of me.

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I applied for a Building Permit Empty Re: I applied for a Building Permit

Post by Ponee Wed May 27, 2015 7:51 pm

AAHHHH THE TRUTH IN THAT !!!  SAD TRUTH !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I applied for a Building Permit Empty Re: I applied for a Building Permit

Post by chilimama Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:00 am

Muslim Truck Drivers Fired For Not Delivering Beer, Jury Awards Them $240K

A jury has awarded $240,000 in damages to two Muslim truck drivers who sued their former employer for religious discrimination after they were fired for refusing to make beer deliveries.

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission won the case on behalf of the Obama administration.

Critics have pointed out that the administration has taken a different position when it comes to defending Christians' religious liberty, as the drivers' argument was similar to the one made by Kim Davis when she refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.

Judge Andrew Napolitano said on "The Kelly File" that it's unfortunate when the government interferes and takes sides in a private dispute over religion views.

He wondered why the EEOC chose to represent workers in a situation like this, in which they were outwardly, openly representing Muslims who knew before they accepted the job that they would be delivering alcoholic beverages.

"The way the feds intervened in the case, they wanted this case because they wanted to make the point that they've now made," Judge Napolitano said.
Watch more above.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/10/26/muslim-truck-drivers-fired-not-delivering-beer-jury-awards-them-240k
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum