Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds

Go down

A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds Empty Re: A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds

Post by Ponee Wed May 27, 2015 6:04 pm

A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds

A ministerial committee looking feasibility of issuing external loan bonds Roj3-650x360

Ministerial Committee for the economy - XYZ

Shafaq News / The Commission on Economic Affairs at its fifteenth headed by Deputy Prime Minister Nuri Shaways example, has typically feasibility of issuing external loan bonds.

Committee and hosted by the President of the House of Representatives Finance Committee Ahmad Chalabi and head of the economic and investment commission Jawad al-Bolani and attended by representatives of banks and financial (Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton Office LLP, Citibank and Deutsche bank and Jp Morgan).

According to the statement of the Office Shawish, the Committee discussed the article (2 / II / a) of the Federal General Budget about the version of the external loan bonds Act.
The Committee discussed the envisaged results from the issuance of bonds as well as those resulting from obtaining a credit from international rating agencies rating to support the economy and the construction and reconstruction in Iraq by increasing the financial resources of the state derived from the positive impact of these bonds.

And heads Shaways Committee which is composed of organic and ministers (Finance, Planning, Commerce, Agriculture) and Chairman of the National Authority for Investment and Advisor to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and the Deputy Secretary General of the Council of Ministers of Finance and Administrative Affairs and the Director of the Legal Department of the Office of the Prime Minister.

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/4052

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum