Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015

3 posters

Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 Empty Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Post by chilimama Tue May 26, 2015 2:15 pm

Highlights of Tony CC.  Updated as call progresses.  Tony said SHORT call today.  DC in a meeting.  Expect an hour call tomorrow.

Tony:  First thing, give my condolences to the families in Texas.  Don't want anyone to go through what they are going through, right now.

. . . Friday we expected this thing to go.  Going to give  you information from both sides.  Iraq tried to put it through over the weekend "NINE times."

People all around the world were expecting it.  Partying and celebrating and disappointed again.

Tony:  Can't tell me after 10 years of putting this together, this system has paid people out, all went perfect and then tell me the system had a problem.  How can that be?

If this doesn't go by tomorrow, we'll see if we can get DC to tell you what it was.  The system is there, codes and authorizations went through.  Is it a system issue or someone messing with the system?  I was told what the problem is but it does not make sense to me. 

Does it depend on Anbar, (other issues)?  Tony said, No, or the authorization would not have been given.  A deadline date has been changed 100 times.

CURRENT WINDOW:    [size=14][size=16]Tony:  We are at this point . . . could happen at any moment  . . . not waiting for it to go thru cuz it went thru.  We are on the other side of that.  We waited 10 years to cross that hurdle.  Authorization went through.  We are on the other side of that now.

[/size][/size]
IRAQ:    Tried to put it through over the weekend nine times.  We heard on both Friday and Sat. it did go through.  Codes went through, authorization received and then there were issues with the transactions.  They are highly upset, frustrated and requesting access to the system. It's been denied to them.  Abadhi upset as he tells the people it will happen and then it doesn't.

Rumor is there was a problem.  Tony said if you've been watching TV news you'd know there was fussing and fighting and upset in Iraq.  People in the US administration talked about Iraq not having the will to fight and Iraq said US won't give them the support / equipment they need to fight. 

• CBI 

• Parliament articles out saying Parliament is demanding the RV go through.  Tony said it's proof that this is going to happen.  Rates have changed over there and the MasterCard is International.   

• Banks 

• TV              Mosques 

• ISIL

INTERNATIONAL:    

• IMF    

• Rates:  ZIM, .19   Tony is saying no one has actually exchanged ZIM.

UNITED STATES:    Tony: People already exchanged here have been paid over $3.00.  WAY OVER $3.00!  No one that has exchanged has paid any taxes so far.

• UST:    

• Banks:    Got memo's to be ready this morning.  Lockdown still in effect.   No rates showing on the bank screens at this time.

• Personal Security:   Tony:  Nobody knows you have it but you or when, where your appointment is but you. No one will know until you get to the parking lot.  There will be security in the parking lot.  Expect the exchange location to become known.  Tony will have a separate laptop for banking.

EXCHANGING: 
TNT Info:    PAM:  Changes made on other superfantastic sites.   www.superfantastic.com .net and .info site.

BILLS DUE:  Pam says you can make donations at www.tntdinar.com  Tony personally pays all the bills and if you can't go through Paypal you can send a check to Tony Renfrow, 9580 Oak Ave. Parkway, #7269, Folsom, CA. 95630

-- Edited by sunny on Tuesday 26th of May 2015 11:08:00 AM
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 Empty Re: Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Post by Ssmith Tue May 26, 2015 2:19 pm

How come I've never received an invitation to any of these Dinar parties and celebrations Tony keeps talking about????

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 Empty Re: Tony CC Cliff Notes, Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Post by BritishBulldog Tue May 26, 2015 6:57 pm

ssmith wrote:How come I've never received an invitation to any of these Dinar parties and celebrations Tony keeps talking about????

I think you have to be in the streets of Iraq to party. That seems to be the only place that is partying...but I figure I'd rather go somewhere that I don't have to dodge suicide bombers and Isis soldiers!!

Or like I plan on doing...sitting in my back yard...drinking a nice bourbon and smoking a stogie after my bank appointment.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue May 26, 2015 7:33 pm

I figured it out!  It's Tony that's partying and celebrating every time he goes to his PO Box and gets all those donations!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed May 27, 2015 9:57 am

ssmith wrote:I figured it out!  It's Tony that's partying and celebrating every time he goes to his PO Box and gets all those donations!
THAT MAKES WAY MORE SENSE THAN THE IRAQ PEOPLE PARTYING AND DANCING IN THE STREETS
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum