Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement

Go down

Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement Empty Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement

Post by Ponee Mon May 25, 2015 4:30 pm

Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement

Monday 25-05-2015 | 4:06:34

Barzani of the Kurdistan resentment of the United Nations from Baghdad's commitment to non-oil agreement D62CD5D4-0B53-489F-B2AF-CF87AC6FFE8E_cx0_cy12_cw0_mw1024_s_n_r1

An earlier press conference of the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government with Naibh- p b / m m r / m c

Twilight News / cross head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Naچervan Barzani, Monday, deplored the lack of the Iraqi government's commitment to the oil agreement with the province despite the conclusion supported by the international organization, America and Britain, students from the three parties to do its part and put pressure on the Baghdad government to abide by the agreement and the law of the budget.

A statement by the provincial government, responded to Twilight News, Barzani said the Special Envoy of the Secretary General of the United Nations to Iraq and met with Jan Kubis told him resentment region of non-implementation of the oil agreement between Erbil and Baghdad.

The statement noted that he was at the meeting discussed the latest developments in Iraq and the situation in Anbar province and the security situation of the region in general as well as the recent agreement between Baghdad and Arbil, and the law of the general Iraqi budget for the current year 2015, adding that the provincial government committed to the agreement in general, and in particular paragraphs that it be implemented.

The statement said that Barzani across the UN envoy deplores the failure of the Iraqi government's commitment to this agreement with the province with that the agreement signed with the support of the United Nations and the United States, Britain, students from the three parties to do its part and put pressure on the Baghdad government to comply with the Convention and the law of the budget.

The statement noted that he was on the other side of the meeting, they discussed the coordination and cooperation between more UN organizations and the Kurdistan Regional Government, especially on the side of the face of the possibility of increasing the proportion of displaced people and refugees fleeing from terrorism to the province of Kurdistan and help them.

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/3633

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum