Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement

Go down

Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement  Empty Kurdistan: We are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement

Post by Ponee Sun May 24, 2015 4:31 pm

Shafaq News / The Minister of Planning in Kurdistan region , Ali al- Sindi said that the federal government in Baghdad has made the prospects of the oil agreement between the two parties
blocked, and that Kurdistan Region's economy was effected a lot due to non-payment of the Government of Iraq to the region's share of oil revenues.

He said in a statement to "Sky News Arabic" station that "we are negotiating with the Government of Iraq to modify the oil agreement, especially that Iraq had not paid the agreed amount to Kurdistan.

Sindi said "we are negotiating with Baghdad to modify the oil agreement; because the falling prices reduced Kurdistan’s oil revenues, saying that" Baghdad has no intention to solve the oil problem with Kurdistan. "

The minister pointed out that "not implementing the current oil agreement as the agreed has impacted the economic situation in Kurdistan and we are committed to the Convention until this moment, despite the fact that we have obligations to the people of Kurdistan."

The Regional government is facing a severe financial crisis as a result of Baghdad's
non-commitment to send its share of the Iraqi general budget despite the oil agreement signed by the two parties during the formation of the current Iraqi government, headed by Haidar al-Abadi and by which it agreed with Erbil to export 550 000 barrels of crude oil per day by 250 000 barrels from Kurdistan fields and 300 000 barrels from Kirkuk fields for the benefit of the Iraqi Oil Ministry through SOMO, compared to Baghdad's commitment to send 17% of the general Iraqi budget to the region, but both parties allege non commitment of the other to the agreement

with-baghdad-to-modify-the-oil-agreement/#ixzz3b5dzMp8M

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum